Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hes helped, kamy rebelde20(which i regreat) I cant name much more off the top of my head but hes helped ...
Page: 2

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

hes helped, kamy rebelde20(which i regreat) I cant name much more off the top of my head but hes helped loads.

Banned

dont ask me, ask him

merchanter123

as much as i no longer like most of 8ball anymore. i'm just stating a fact. i was in 8ball and had my lvl 61 warrior hacked from me. character sold, items sold, will did try to help i thanked him but k2 refused to do anything.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

well, phantom can only act as a middle man for k2. He can push the matter as far as he wants if its for a good friend or whoever he wants.

Is not like he decides who gets help and who doesnt, but he has helped lot of ppl outside 8ball, (archer, chusco, rebelde, etc etc).

And sorry to say, but ppl can be such hypocrits, a few weeks ago you all had "Phantom Have my babies" in your sig, and now flmaing him? good guns <_<

Banned

Yep because he told us that _faaliyet_volcom was delvled and all his items were deleted.. rofl

evenson

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Yep because he told us that _faaliyet_volcom was delvled and all his items were deleted.. rofl
    when hes still level 70 with +9 items :lol:

Vlein

chiki chiki fre-esh
    MANNY MANNY FRESH IN DA HOUZE!

xourico

can he ban ppl in the forum?? :P lol

well I will not say my opinion bout this, cuz its unsefull <_<

redfieldTnT

ur gonna have to change ur sexynifty siggy there he will be 70 soon....

KamY

Yes he helped me and rebelde20, and we know how much he loves rebelde :rollseyes:

sounds like phantom is gettin overworked, hes only 1 person ya know..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    whine-fests ftw
    [/b]
    so whats that prove? well a few things:
    1) i know how to get under ur skin and still do
    2) u whined then and u whine now
    3) as paddy said
    4) that thats the only comeback ull ever have and sadly it doesnt effect me at all :rollseyes:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by TempesT
    hes helped, kamy rebelde20(which i regreat) I cant name much more off the top of my head but hes helped loads.
    shit, forgot chusco

Banned

I THINK YOUR ALL MISSING THE POINT OF THE IRC CHATS

the point is this is a constable and a gm basically giving back items to a person who is selling there account and items for usd

now imo that would go against the policies of k2 since your not allowed to sell items or chars for usd

its not like temp said i want a rollback so i can stay and play ko....he was selling items and char before the hack and now if he gets rollback he will do the same....which alot do and thats all fine for me i dont care

but a gm and a constable should not condon this....they are basically saying go ahead and keep on selling and dont worry when u have a buyer you will have your items back or before them

that is to me is not a good constable or a good gm

as far as phantom i dont know him to hate him or love him

only facts i can say about him he helped me once for something cause i was going to buy gbs from him after that and i didnt never helped me again...that to me seems if it benefits him he will do it......other fact many people i know have contacted him for help as they do to me and he dont answer msn or pms most tim

if u want to say its cause all pm thats bullshit....i answer all and its not hard to simply say " i am to busy ask me in a week" we get mad at gms for not answering pms so why not a constable

i asked him once on helping me get a email address for a gm or something and rather than saying just send all to me i will help he told me to find my own connections....and guess what i did and a higher one than he has....but i dont ask him for shit and if someone comes to me i email him and if he fixes it he does but i always tell the person i am not a constable and i am just trying to help so dont expect anything....but lately i have been getting people fixed and i dont turn anyone away even though i am sure i am much more busy then he

these are facts not personal feelings

personally i talk to him on msn here and there and seems nice and is good pker and a insane leveler <_<

i think that is the point of the thread so try to stay on topic not about him helping or not helping

he is helping someone to get items back to sell them which goes against k2s policies and a gms is oking this as well that is what is wrong here

Restricted

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    I THINK YOUR ALL MISSING THE POINT OF THE IRC CHATS

the point is this is a constable and a gm basically giving back items to a person who is selling there account and items for usd

no imo that would go against the policies of k2 since your not allowed to sell items or chars for usd

its not like temp said i want a rollback so i can stay and play ko....he was selling items and char before the hack and now if he gets rollback he will do the same....which alot do and thats all fine for me i dont care

but a gm and a constable should not condon this....they are basically saying go ahead and keep on selling and dont worry when u have a buyer you will have your items back or before them

that is to me is not a good constable or a good gm

as far as phantom i dont know him to hate him or love him

only facts i can say about him he helped me once for something cause i was going to buy gbs from him after that and i didnt never helped me again...that to me seems if it benefits him he will do it......other fact many people i know have contacted him for help as they do to me and he dont answer msn or pms most tim

if u want to say its cause all pm thats bullshit....i answer all and its not hard to simply say " i am to busy ask me in a week" we get mad at gms for not answering pms so why not a constable

i asked him once on helping me get a email address for a gm or something and rather than saying just send all to me i will help he told me to find my own connections....and guess what i did and a higher one than he has....but i dont ask him for shit and if someone comes to me i email him and if he fixes it he does but i always tell the person i am not a constable and i am just trying to help so dont expect anything....but lately i have been getting people fixed and i dont turn anyone away even though i am sure i am much more busy then he

these are facts not personal feelings

personally i talk to him on msn here and there and seems nice and is good pker and a insane leveler *<_< *

i think that is the point of the thread so try to stay on topic not about him helping or not helping *

he is helping someone to get items back to sell them which goes against k2s policies and a gms is oking this as well that is what is wrong here
    Amen.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast