Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm the way i see it, is kind of like tez's point of view... STOLE THIS FROM SPIDERMAN... "WITH GREAT ...
Page: 3

hmm the way i see it, is kind of like tez's point of view...

STOLE THIS FROM SPIDERMAN...

"WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY"

there is a term that i knew, forgot it....its where u help ur friends more or people u like, then helping other people u dont know or never even heard of...
    shizzz nut there was a name for this.....

Restricted

Originally posted by Greygoose
    hmm the way i see it, is kind of like tez's point of view...

STOLE THIS FROM SPIDERMAN...

"WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY"

there is a term that i knew, forgot it....its where u help ur friends more or people u like, then helping other people u dont know or never even heard of...
    shizzz nut there was a name for this.....
    du ma may con cac

Banned

i thinks its called favoritism...thats the word your looking for

Restricted

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    i thinks its called favoritism...thats the word your looking for
    chet di con heo :rollseyes:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

is phantom even a constable still? knew he was when jessica wabbit was around but is he still? last i heard he was just a forum mod with gm's/csrep's on his msn list who tries to help out the game where/when he can/chooses to

So I understand all the ppl complaining about this NEVER got help from ANYBODY (KoM, csrep1, customer support, etc.) and didnt sell those rolled back items for real money???

BULLSHIT!

I can understand ppl who never got help, see this and get pissed off. But ppl who did got help and kept quiet so nobody bitch??? Sorry, but thats called hypocrisy.

I think ppl here are very unfair with phantom. I've done that job and I know how ungrateful are most players in this game. For the ppl that never got help, I'm sorry for them but u can't blame the guy who can help few.

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    is phantom even a constable still? knew he was when jessica wabbit was around but is he still? last i heard he was just a forum mod with gm's/csrep's on his msn list who tries to help out the game where/when he can/chooses to
    how is that helping out someone when it goes against the policies of k2 and he has a gm doing it for him and a head gm at that....i mean i may be wrong and i am not reading the irc chats but he clearing says mahina will rollback his char so he can sell the items and account....that would be against k2 policy

also doesnt matter if he is constable or not...i am not saying that is what is wrong here...what is wrong is someone asking a head gm to go against the policies of the company they work for that gm doing it for said person

thats like me asking tim to roll me back and me telling him its cause i want to sell my account for usd and him saying ok i will do that....do you think he would...tim would not as that is against the company policy and he would be in breach of contract

i think that is what i was saying not about him being constable or not

lesrewk

when no1 helps you all cry, when some1 helps ppl but not everyone (cuz it's really hard to help or please everyone) you also cry.

this reminds me the old topics they used to make about blood members.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    how is that helping out someone when it goes against the policies of k2 and he has a gm doing it for him and a head gm at that....i mean i may be wrong and i am not reading the irc chats but he clearing says mahina will rollback his char so he can sell the items and account....that would be against k2 policy

also doesnt matter if he is constable or not...i am not saying that is what is wrong here...what is wrong is someone asking a head gm to go against the policies of the company they work for that gm doing it for said person

thats like me asking tim to roll me back and me telling him its cause i want to sell my account for usd and him saying ok i will do that....do you think he would...tim would not as that is against the company policy and he would be in breach of contract

i think that is what i was saying not about him being constable or not[/b]
    u are reading wrong he never asked the people to rollback tempest as u can plainly see if u actually read the whole IRC...they offered to do that on their own...so as far as u know all he told them was 'this accounts been hacked' and they said 'k well do a rollback on the account' would u turn down a rollback? no but these people are DIRECTLY asking for a rollback which is different than reporting a hacked account

yes it does matter if hes constable or not...considering theyre accusing him of being corrupt u cant be corrupt if u dont have a position in the company that allows u to be corrupt

Banned

Originally posted by Devile
    So I understand all the ppl complaining about this NEVER got help from ANYBODY (KoM, csrep1, customer support, etc.) and didnt sell those rolled back items for real money???

BULLSHIT!

I can understand ppl who never got help, see this and get pissed off. But ppl who did got help and kept quiet so nobody bitch??? Sorry, but thats called hypocrisy.

I think ppl here are very unfair with phantom. I've done that job and I know how ungrateful are most players in this game. For the ppl that never got help, I'm sorry for them but u can't blame the guy who can help few.
    again i am saying its not that he didnt help anyone and my main beef is with a gm condoning selling items for usd....phantom basically said he told mahina that temp was selling items for usd and account so please give a rollback so he could do this....that is wrong for a gm to do so if that is the case.....at that point mahina should have said well since he is selling the account for usd no rollback for him....its the same with the ip sharing...cs says you share your account so no cs for u....against there policy

i never said he didnt help me ever...he did once....also i have gotten help from k2 and now i help others no matter who they are friends or enemies

again i state wrong of a gm to know account is being sold for usd and to help or give any cs to that account

and temp i love u and all but phantom should not have used that as a reason for the gm to roll you back....better to tell the gm something else than that

Banned

ok so phantom is a constable or whatever

i just re read it and not sure if he told mahina temps intenion but phantoms clearly states

"thats why i help him so he can sell it"

again against the policy of k2 so if he is a constable then he should be fired if mahina knows of this she should as well

if he is not a constable mahina should be made aware of the fact that phantom is using this gm contact to help sell the account for usd only and nothing more....you dont do things that would put your contacts at risk...i would never want a contact to be in breach of there contract

Solstice

I lost a poker hand today of full house 3k2j to 4j

Aqu

Originally posted by Solstice
    I lost a poker hand today of full house 3k2j to 4j
    I can see why you lost at poker, usually there arent 6 jacks in a pack...

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Devile

BULLSHIT!

Tempests had a ROLLBACK in 1 day (something amazing for someone who 1 - shared account, 2 - had illegal items on him, 3 - was trying to sell his account). You think i had a single answer about my problem with secret question after i was hacked ? I mailed CSREP1 twice, CS twice and Phantom once. Not even 1 reply... and all i wanted was the damn secret question, noone helped.

But thank god is taken care. I have my account back.

merchanter123

Solstice wrote: *
    I lost a poker hand today of full house 3k2j to 4j *

I can see why you lost at poker, usually there arent 6 jacks in a pack...
    obviously if u ever played texas holdem u would know that 2 jacks would have been two community cards. so that means there was a flop of K J J X X he was holding most likely pocket kings. and the other guy was holding pocket jacks. Making 4 of a kind beat fullhouse kings full of jacks lose. AKA BAD BEAT POT.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast