Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Equility is not possible, There will always be the weak and the strong, and the rich and the poor. If ...
Page: 5

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Equility is not possible, There will always be the weak and the strong, and the rich and the poor. If you a TRUE believer in equility then stop eatting meat, and move to china.

gayball sucks

:lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i still dont see what this has to do with sharingan....i can see vlein and evensons point of view...but shar is just a whining little whore thatll take any opportunity to whine about something :rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    i still dont see what this has to do with sharingan....i can see vlein and evensons point of view...but shar is just a whining little whore thatll take any opportunity to whine about something :rollseyes:
    nein he ignored me aswell when i got hacked! for days.. while now he gets hacked he is getting helped right away!

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    nein he ignored me aswell when i got hacked! for days.. while now he gets hacked he is getting helped right away![/b]
    omg for days? OMG ARE U SERIOUS! OMG I FEEL SO BAD FOR U

ungrateful little shit he shouldnt have helped u at all

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

nein he ignored me aswell when i got hacked! for days.. while now he gets hacked he is getting helped right away!
    omg for days? OMG ARE U SERIOUS! OMG I FEEL SO BAD FOR U

ungrateful little shit he shouldnt have helped u at all[/b]

o rly? offensive language only 3 days ban ROFLROFLROFLROFLOROFOROLFLMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

Originally posted by Zaraki@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

whine-fests ftw
    so whats that prove? well a few things:
    1) i know how to get under ur skin and still do
    2) u whined then and u whine now
    3) as paddy said
    4) that thats the only comeback ull ever have and sadly it doesnt effect me at all :rollseyes:[/b]
    bump for the idiot sharingan to read again

Banned

offensive language 3 days ban ftw :D:

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

whine-fests ftw
    so whats that prove? well a few things:
    1) i know how to get under ur skin and still do
    2) u whined then and u whine now
    3) as paddy said
    4) that thats the only comeback ull ever have and sadly it doesnt effect me at all :rollseyes:[/b]
    bump for the idiot sharingan to read again [/b][/quote]

bump again u dont seem to be reading #4

Banned

Originally posted by Zaraki
    offensive language 3 days ban ftw :D:
    slm

HolyDreams

Cava

this is a funy thread ppl turning against each other :lol: i can understand both sides i guess..

phantom's POV-
    i'm just a man i can't do 217362896389 shit at a time ok!

the customers who aren't satisfied's POV-
    oooooh so just because i share my acc with another person i dont receive help but your clannie does and is gonna sell his acc (thus breaking w/e w/e rules) n he gets HELP? WTF?

imo everyone should just take a breather and blame it all on k2 instead of phantom h43r: they've never been consistent in their CS so yea.. fuck them.

Banned

Ofc blame k2's CS aswell but why can phantom help a clannie and not us?

I wonder when we are getting a normal gm/constable *sigh*

Cava

Originally posted by Zaraki

maybe he DID tried to tell CS/gm/whatever fuck staff k2 has to help u guys.. just that they didn't give a hoot because you guys weren't phantom's clannie?if thats the case its k2's problem.. not phantom's problem. unless u wan phantom to go "PLS k2 I WIL SUCK U JUST FOR U TO HELP MY DEAR FRIEND ZARAKI! PLS!" if u consider your friend to do such things for u u have to question yourself what kind of friendship are you looking for and further evaluation should help

ook so to sum it up i doubt its phantom's choice to help. its more like k2's choice. like someone else said he's just the middle man.

Banned

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

maybe he DID tried to tell CS/gm/whatever fuck staff k2 has to help u guys.. just that they didn't give a hoot because you guys weren't phantom's clannie?if thats the case its k2's problem.. not phantom's problem. unless u wan phantom to go "PLS k2 I WIL SUCK U JUST FOR U TO HELP MY DEAR FRIEND ZARAKI! PLS!" if u consider your friend to do such things for u u have to question yourself what kind of friendship are you looking for and further evaluation should help

ook so to sum it up i doubt its phantom's choice to help. its more like k2's choice. like someone else said he's just the middle man.[/b]
    Ok, Gimme a reason why he ignored me on msn then? And no not because i was a pain in the arse he said even to evenson that he didnt want to help him because he was selling his char look at the market section and you will see TempesT doing teh same aga

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast