Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div> Originally posted by Cava @ <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki Ofc blame k2's CS aswell but why can phantom ...
Page: 6

Cava

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

Ofc blame k2's CS aswell but why can phantom help a clannie and not us?

I wonder when we are getting a normal gm/constable *sigh*

maybe he DID tried to tell CS/gm/whatever fuck staff k2 has to help u guys.. just that they didn't give a hoot because you guys weren't phantom's clannie?if thats the case its k2's problem.. not phantom's problem. unless u wan phantom to go "PLS k2 I WIL SUCK U JUST FOR U TO HELP MY DEAR FRIEND ZARAKI! PLS!" if u consider your friend to do such things for u u have to question yourself what kind of friendship are you looking for and further evaluation should help

ook so to sum it up i doubt its phantom's choice to help. its more like k2's choice. like someone else said he's just the middle man.
    Ok, Gimme a reason why he ignored me on msn then?[/b]
    busy? or something? he's always away on my msn as well.. and would be easier to communicate in game since he and tempests can just talk through clan chat.

Banned

ROFL i have him on msn aswell.. that just doesnt make sence kk?

HsK

Zaraki don't be mad cause he ignores you, he ignores me too, but i don't care
    He does his possible to help everyone, and yes he helped his friends, if you are gm i think you will do the same so stop posting

Cava

also considering tempests and phantom should be on vent 24/7 singing nursery rhymes together while you're away in turkey and he's in america ok w/e i don't know what i'm speaking anymore :P just dont' expect this world to be a fair world. your countrymen taught me alot about that (not being sarcastic in any sense i'm serious)

Banned

oh my fucking god you guys just deserve such a corrupt gm nothing more to say.. DAMN WHY ARE THOSE GMS THAT SOLD ITEMS FOR USD GOT BANNED?! oh god.. brb need to get a drink u guys are such aty80w46=27629]twohguy9w12 rofl i just can't believe that human beings can say such things.. aga WTF IS HIS JOB?! TO HELP PEOPLE AM I FUCKING RIGHT? IS HIS JOB TO IGNORE PEOPLE?!

Phosgene

u made a good point zaraki .
    how come everyone related or clanned with phantom gets to be first to get rollbackshelp with CS ?
    its just so wrong...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Zaraki
    oh my fucking god you guys just deserve such a corrupt gm nothing more to say.. DAMN WHY ARE THOSE GMS THAT SOLD ITEMS FOR USD GOT BANNED?! oh god.. brb need to get a drink u guys are such aty80w46=27629]twohguy9w12 rofl i just can't believe that human beings can say such things.. aga WTF IS HIS JOB?! TO HELP PEOPLE AM I FUCKING RIGHT? IS HIS JOB TO IGNORE PEOPLE?!
    his job is to assist the gm with banning people since the gm cant be on 24/7...helping people from hacks, bans, etc is a cs job not a gm related job and is thus done out of the kindness of his heart because he has csrep's and gm's on his msn list

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    his job is to assist the gm with banning people since the gm cant be on 24/7...helping people from hacks, bans, etc is a cs job not a gm related job and is thus done out of the kindness of his heart because he has csrep's and gm's on his msn list[/b]
    So his job is not to get people that do things which are not allowed and get em a rollback to sell his items?

Cava

right, if thats what u mean by a corrupt gm. there're 2 kinds then.

1) the type of gifts free things to ppl he like..making items worth 2139873 usd just for his friends. he can't be fucked with a server's legitamacy at all, if it goes down so be it hell, at least he got his money and made his friends happy. also he thinks database hacking is fine and so is hacking another fellow gm's account.

eg- patek

2) the type who tries to help as many people as he can but can't be fucked with some because he needs his personal time as well. he is gay because he plays game 24/7 and but helps to clean the server up. he gets up early and gets emo when his toy car is broken.

eg- phantom

which type of gm would u prefer? sorry but there's no other type. unless the gm is A.I. then again even computers have problems.

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki

his job is to assist the gm with banning people since the gm cant be on 24/7...helping people from hacks, bans, etc is a cs job not a gm related job and is thus done out of the kindness of his heart because he has csrep's and gm's on his msn list
    So his job is not to get people that do things which are not allowed and get em a rollback to sell his items?[/b]
    he doesnt GET them to do anything....same as when people email csrep1 asking csrep1 to do things or when people send in support tickets....all he does is skip the middle step and talk to the person directly....if u want to hate sum1 hate csrep's/gm's all hes doin is the same thing u do when u complain to k2 cept he has more of an influence because he talks to these people daily

Banned

He talked to Mahina about tempest....to get a rollback...

as did he for u and other people...stop ur whining theres no point continuing

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    as did he for u and other people...stop ur whining theres no point continuing[/b]
    Would you ignore someone when ur helping him?

Banned Senior Member

Zaraki, I have told you before the moment you told me you were hacked I told Mahina about it. When you got your character back, I told them you have your char back now but without items. Then you go pay KOM to get your items back from another account so what did you want me to tell them? You paid a dbhacker to get your shit back? I told them you got most of your items back from the guy who "hacked" you ( Because thats what I believed at the item )

I have gotten ONE clanny support from the few who were hacked/needed pw changed. I dont see how thats abusing my "power"

Banned

Erm ya, U help and ignore me? U got some skillz !

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast