Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Zaraki Erm ya, U help and ignore me? U got some skillz ! wait... so did u ...
Page: 7

Cava

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Erm ya, U help and ignore me? U got some skillz !
    wait... so did u asked kom to help? n did u get any help from kom? purchased from him?

btw evenson.. funny how u mentioned equality. so buying from kom is being equal to the players who prefer to stay legit in this game yea?

if i were deville i wouldn't have just locked your threads about selling the hb+8. i would've ip banned you from thsi forum and any other kom buyers. and you want to talk about equality? 2 faced fucker.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Cava

if i were deville i wouldn't have just locked your threads about selling the hb+8. i would've ip banned you from thsi forum and any other kom buyers. and you want to talk about equality? 2 faced fucker.
    Actually, he did temp ban Evenson

Cava

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cava

Actually, he did temp ban Evenson[/b]
    well i would permanent banned. :mellow:

it still doesn't change the irony he wants "equality" in this game rofl.

mc_macking

One simple question is all that was ever needed to be answered Phantom:

Why would you ask for help for a player who is selling his character for usd, which is against k2 policy?

I really dont care if it's a clannie or not. To me, of course you should help your clan quicker than you should help a stranger. That's the basis of a clan: To help each other.

Abuse of power? He has contacts as a constable. Of course he should use these contacts. I dont think this is abuse of power at all. I do think he made a bad judgement call in this particular instance. This is one of those situations he should have stepped away from and refrained from offering help.
    He was aware:
    1. the account was shared. Many, many people have lost items and when cs contacted they were told shared accounts will not receive assistance.
    2. He is/was attempting to sell the character for usd. Strictly forbidden in TOS.

Again, I personally dont think he's corrupt at all. I do think that he made a really bad judgement call on helping on this particular account.

/Andy Griffith Discussion over.

LiberAchi

Well, phantom was going to help me to on my bugged lvl 65 sin that got dlvld to 60. But he couldn't do more then just present it to the gm's for them to fix it. He's a good guy and helps where he can HOWEVER,

WASABI DIDNT GET A ROLLBACK BECAUSE THEY FOUND DIFFERENT IP LOGS AND HE WAS LVL 70! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Banned Senior Member

I wouldn't be getting tempest help if I knew he was quitting. To my knowledge He's staying for now ( notice the lack of posts in his selling thread ). If he still plans to quit, then I will deal with that situation as well. Getting Temp a rollback ( I didnt ask, I was told they would ) is not so he can sell his stuff, it's because the hacking is out of the blue and wouldnt see a reason for it

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tristan
    Well, phantom was going to help me to on my bugged lvl 65 sin that got dlvld to 60. But he couldn't do more then just present it to the gm's for them to fix it. He's a good guy and helps where he can HOWEVER,

WASABI DIDNT GET A ROLLBACK BECAUSE THEY FOUND DIFFERENT IP LOGS AND HE WAS LVL 70! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
    Devile was dealing with that situation, Wasabi got one rollback then lost his duped items in the wipe. I had nothing to do with Wasabi's case even though I tried to get his account rolledback again. You have to ask Devile about Wasabi, I dont know the inside of it

guys u gotta stop dreaming , its the same shit everywhere , you have many friends u get help , u know noone u dont get help.

Same thing goes when u search a job etc etc

ps : phantom ignored me too

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Tristan

k2's cs policies arent well known to be consistent :P

as far as the whole 'why help sum1 if theyre gonna sell their account' bullshit....the accounts gonna be sold either way...now would u rather have the turks get their way and keep the hacked account and sell it or have the original owner sell the account

Rommel

aga rollback pls :<

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Rommel
    aga rollback pls :<
    As with Devile said in Wasabi's case against The_Strom, im not a gm I dont have to help everybody. You macro'd and was banned once for it. Your level isn't legit and neither is your char. I see no reason for myself to help you nor did others in irc

Off to school, will be back in a few hours

LiberAchi

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I wouldn't be getting tempest help if I knew he was quitting. *To my knowledge He's staying for now ( notice the lack of posts in his selling thread ). *If he still plans to quit, then I will deal with that situation as well. *Getting Temp a rollback ( I didnt ask, I was told they would ) is not so he can sell his stuff, it's because the hacking is out of the blue and wouldnt see a reason for it
    I think if he was selling his account, he shouldn't be getting help in the first place. People that get hacked and still want to play are left with shit, while tempest get's to have hiss stuff back to sell them for USD. That's just not right.

mc_macking

I wouldn't be getting tempest help if I knew he was quitting. *To my knowledge He's staying for now ( notice the lack of posts in his selling thread ). *If he still plans to quit, then I will deal with that situation as well. *Getting Temp a rollback ( I didnt ask, I was told they would ) is not so he can sell his stuff, it's because the hacking is out of the blue and wouldnt see a reason for it

Phantom, the entire point is that you were aware he was trying to sell his character before you agreed to help him. What I dont understand is why you would try to help someone who was actively selling his account. Just because there's a lack of posts in his selling thread means nothing. Again, I think you overstepped yourself on this one.

Banned

ok lets see..

Kamy
    Rebelde20 ( ya... I helped him.... )
    Felix
    Doc1
    1_8_7
    Chusco
    Pulguso
    Tempest
    Tez
    Archer
    Bora ( on a few chars )
    I have gotten ONE clanny fixed from the list of everyperson I have helped. *Nice 'favouritism" there eh?
    and others which I cant directly remember their names. *I have offered my services to some before, and they decided not to take it or K2 said no, and that was that. Some people were hacked, I had their accounts blocked and talked with them to get their info and had their password/email changed to secure their account again.

Tez, I dont do things if it benifits me, hell You even asked me on MSN that a guy would pay me and you usd if I could have him unbanned. *I never did it either.

I am currently workin on some other accounts to get the fixed ( I have a few pm's I havn't checked yet ) and they will still go as planned. *What I find funny is it seems right now i'm getting more flames in 1 fast period then Devile ever had ( besides for when most clans lost their grades but Blood and some other just before CSW )

Yes I am a constable on Diez and I still do get people banned and looked at. *Faaliyat ( or whatever ) never had his items wiped I know, And I will keep bugging them untill they are gone.

To those who still support me, thanks to those who want to keep it going, If I can withstand charlie, I can withstand your posts as well.

oh and btw, I wont be closing this topic, it'll just create more flames
    phantom i never said you didnt help me ...just seems as of late alot of people including my clannies and other people on human side i have told to contact you are not even getting courtesy replies.....again i am not questioning you helping temp...temp is gg to me but what i am saying is you told them in irc chat that you mainly helped him this fast to get a rollback so he can sell his items and char....that you should not have said...simply should have been i am helping temp get his hacked account back thats how you should have put it....if you are a constable i know you dont have the same rules as a gm but prob very close and a constable would still have to abid by some of those breech of contract rules such as the selling of items anc account for usd....you should not have stated that is the reason you got his items back as this would be a breach of contract to you and the gm.

as far as buying items and account.....we all do it with maybe 5% of ko not doing it cause they cant or wont....and yes it is a breach of contract but as a player we dont have those rules as a gm or constable would

like i said before its not that i dont support you....i always have supported anyone on ko who is a good person....i dont hate anyone here....this is game and to hate or not like someone over a game is childish...i think you a descent guy and i think you just made a mistake in saying that shit as you did....to get a account back as a constable for selling the items for usd is wrong and against what a constable should do or a gm.

i am not flaming you or calling you corrupt or saying you sucks or anything...just pointing our facts.

we all make mistake as i have and apologized for it and we are allowed to be given 2nd chances....just in future be more careful with your words.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

all honesty they should bring back the livechat...they have csrep's that dont do anything it seems unless u talk to them directly least with livechat wed be able to talk to them directly and at LEAST get the answer no instead of some automated answer thats the same no what what the support ticket u put in says

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast