Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Agreed it takes months (took me 9) to get any result from K2, but about Phantom, yes he did look ...
Page: 8

Doc

Agreed it takes months (took me 9) to get any result from K2, but about Phantom, yes he did look into why my account was blocked (found out it was because GM was replacing lost NCS) but he did this because I asked for help and he felt like doing it, as did some other ppl also ( help me ) they dont have to and by bugging them and pissing them off do u really think thats gonna work?????????? Just be grateful they help anyone, they aint being paid for it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned

You guys jsut dont get hte point that its his job..

is he paid?

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    is he paid?
    Maybe not , BUTS ITS HIS JOB? IF he doesn't want to help everyone he needs to fuck off?

Banned

let me tell you a few things about k2 and its people

1st i speak with tim fox head of k2 csreps and i dont ask him about your account or try to get them fixed right away....is not my job i a not a constable or gm....he is on msn cause he helped me and it take about 2 mins to do so....we now just shoot the shit and talk about daily stuff and lives like normal friends do.....when someone msns me or pms me for help my 1st thing i tell them to do is put in 2 cs tickets a day for the next few days and make sure you have premi on the account....if you dont get response back then i will ask him about it

prety simply

csreps do and will help....and i do agree they need live support as it does go much faster

the people at k2 are just like you and i and they always want to help but cant in some caase such as my hacked mage account with many diff ips but they wanted to and i was on the msn with a gm for one hour and he still tried to help and ask diff csreps to help me cause they could see my ip is from usa and my friend who played mage was from usa and the ip of hacker was not from usa

k2 doenst have bad people working there they just need some help in better organization and better cs

Rayne_of_death

Originally posted by Doc
    Agreed it takes months (took me 9) to get any result from K2, *but about Phantom, yes he did look into why my account was blocked (found out it was because GM was replacing lost NCS) but he did this because I asked for help and he felt like doing it, as did some other ppl also ( help me ) they dont have to and by bugging them and pissing them off do u really think thats gonna work?????????? * Just be grateful they help anyone, they aint being paid for it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Here is something I agree with.

As for the rest...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    is he paid?
    Maybe not , BUTS ITS HIS JOB? IF he doesn't want to help everyone he needs to fuck off?[/b]

actually his job to assist gm's in banning people THATS what constables do :P dont confuse constables with gm's and done confuse gm's with cs......although as constable u do gain access to having gm's on ur contact list and also either directly or through that gm u gain access to cs

back while i was constable of olympia i got quite a few people unbanned that were banned by an idiot gm who was banning people just because they LOOKED suspicious even if there was no proof

i didnt have to put the effort to get them unbanned i coulda just said thats not my business and they knew that thats why they asked not in a tone of hey help me do ur job but in a tone of can u help me out and of course i chose to help because i had that connection and they asked nicely of course there were those i couldnt help too not out of choice but out of the gm nor the cs would condone helping them but i did my part and they thanked me for trying

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@

is he paid?
    Maybe not , BUTS ITS HIS JOB? IF he doesn't want to help everyone he needs to fuck off?

actually his job to assist gm's in banning people THATS what constables do :P dont confuse constables with gm's and done confuse gm's with cs......although as constable u do gain access to having gm's on ur contact list and also either directly or through that gm u gain access to cs

back while i was constable of olympia i got quite a few people unbanned that were banned by an idiot gm who was banning people just because they LOOKED suspicious even if there was no proof

i didnt have to put the effort to get them unbanned i coulda just said thats not my business and they knew that thats why they asked not in a tone of hey help me do ur job but in a tone of can u help me out and of course i chose to help because i had that connection and they asked nicely of course there were those i couldnt help too not out of choice but out of the gm nor the cs would condone helping them but i did my part and they thanked me for trying[/b]
    kk its not his job, but lets not forget he is a constable and even if its not his job he has to help people.. just redrict us even? He can help TempesT just because he needs to sell his stuff.. we want to play.. not even sell it... and we dont get that opportunity :<

Making a notice here for people who want to play safe, Join 8ball or AHM.

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    @

is he paid?

i didnt have to put the effort to get them unbanned i coulda just said thats not my business and they knew that thats why they asked not in a tone of hey help me do ur job but in a tone of can u help me out and of course i chose to help because i had that connection and they asked nicely of course there were those i couldnt help too not out of choice but out of the gm nor the cs would condone helping them but i did my part and they thanked me for trying[/b]
    kk its not his job, but lets not forget he is a constable and even if its not his job he has to help people.. just redrict us even? He can help TempesT just because he needs to sell his stuff.. we want to play.. not even sell it... and we dont get that opportunity :<

Making a notice here for people who want to play safe, Join 8ball or AHM.[/b][/quote]

no he doesnt HAVE to help the players....thats the gm's job and cs job....his job is to be the eyes and ears looking for cheaters while the gm isnt online...helping people with hacked accounts, rollbacks, bans, etc is something most constables decide to do out of kindness but arent required to do

Banned

roflrofl k2 sucks even more then i thought but ya if tempest is getting his items back ill report everything damn im a pain in the ass aint i

Constable doesnt "have" to help u, its not a duty as a constable. If u have some problem like that go complain at CS or to a GM, they HAVE to help u, thats their JOB.

What difference does helping one of his clannie to not able to help u? Its not like he didnt helped u or someone else cuz he was helping his clannie.

All I see here is jealously of some ppl got lucky and some doesnt

And about the broken rule case, thats kinda unacceptable..

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

i bumped the selling list for about one day, and what are you goning to do? when you quit you'll have handreds of dollers worth of items, are you just going to leave them there? or get some $ for your time? And im also pretty sure you've sold shit for usd as appose to me when i havent, i've only tried.

Huh....i just remembered your turkish

PeekaBooIseeU

<span style='color:blue'>one person and there are 100000000 of ko players...

Need help in game ... be nice or be like this guy...

:wub: Zaraki hope everything work out for ya... :wub:

If K2 every decided to shut down all game servers people probably be jumping off bridges and killing themself.... So sad!!!

go get a life outside game and get some ass... GEEZzzZZzz

Banned

actually as a contable it is his job to be the guy we go to as players for help for ANYTHING game related ....if he is only one contable then they need more and that is a k2 thing not a phantom thing....if he dont reply to your help that is a phantom thing not a k2 thing....this is prettty simple

personally here is the straight fact.....fuck temp trying to sell his items and account the fact remains someone got help from cs who shares his account end of story.....so many have not gotten help from constables and gms and csreps cause they share account....why does temp get it....that is what you should all be asking....from phantoms irc chat phantom clearly states so he can sell his shit.....he made a bad choice in helping someone who shares account 1st and formost and 2nd someone who he knows is selling for usd

also WTF CAM WAS CONSTABLE

:blink: :wacko:
    no offense man but your like the least professional guy on these forums aside from charlie with all the flames of everyone....but ok w/e .....although in this post you have been very good and professional for the most part

again stick to facts guys account that was shared and got help from cs and a constable who knew the account was being sold for usd and also shared that helped that account...dont go off topic

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    actually as a contable it is his job to be the guy we go to as players for help for ANYTHING game related ....if he is only one contable then they need more and that is a k2 thing not a phantom thing....if he dont reply to your help that is a phantom thing not a k2 thing....this is prettty simple

personally here is the straight fact.....fuck temp trying to sell his items and account the fact remains someone got help from cs who shares his account end of story.....so many have not gotten help from constables and gms and csreps cause they share account....why does temp get it....that is what you should all be asking....from phantoms irc chat phantom clearly states so he can sell his shit.....he made a bad choice in helping someone who shares account 1st and formost and 2nd someone who he knows is selling for usd

also WTF CAM WAS CONSTABLE

:blink: *:wacko: *
    no offense man but your like the least professional guy on these forums aside from charlie with all the flames of everyone....but ok w/e .....although in this post you have been very good and professional for the most part

again stick to facts guys account that was shared and got help from cs and a constable who knew the account was being sold for usd and also shared that helped that account...dont go off topic
    me on forum and me in personality are 2 very different things...im only on the forum when im bored(which is pretty often considering most of my friends and my gf are in school and i dont start again til september)...in all seriousness i can be very professional/serious if i want to be but choose not to be on the forum cuz i dont find this to be a very professional or serious place

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast