Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL?

This is a discussion on I need a rollback, CAN I JOIN 8BALL? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well thats good to hear but when you were a constable there you should be professional all around as people ...
Page: 9

Banned

well thats good to hear but when you were a constable there you should be professional all around as people from that server were prob on here and seeing that you were not professional on here ....what do you think they thought there...so maybe some didnt contact you that needed help

is all i am saying is when you got that job you should have been professional here or there didnt matter....

ok back to topic sorry i went off topic

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    actually as a contable it is his job to be the guy we go to as players for help for ANYTHING game related ....if he is only one contable then they need more and that is a k2 thing not a phantom thing....if he dont reply to your help that is a phantom thing not a k2 thing....this is prettty simple
    And u know that cause u read the "constable rule book"? no ... mmm ... then maybe the "constable guidelines"? no ... mmm ... maybe "constable legal agreement"??? "constable commitment"? "constables responsabilities"? "constable constitution"???????

There's no clear scope of what a constable has to do. There are no rules no nothing. They do what they think they should do to help this game. phantom neither any constable has the JOB of helping. They dont get paid and most of the time is a nasty job since this community is full of ungrateful ppl.

So far I think he has done a good job, regardless of what u guys say.

Chronos

Phantom ftw!!

Phantom only helps his clannies? BULLSHIT.
    I left the clan and he still helped me, cuz there was some problems with my account.
    Phantom imo u shouldnt help those ungrateful pricks again
    *cough* Zaraki *cough*

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    well thats good to hear but when you were a constable there you should be professional all around as people from that server were prob on here and seeing that you were not professional on here ....what do you think they thought there...so maybe some didnt contact you that needed help

is all i am saying is when you got that job you should have been professional here or there didnt matter....

ok back to topic sorry i went off topic
    naw whenever i saw a topic relating to olympia i replied to it in a serious manner and dealt with it in a serious manner and almost always god good results...although i never could get flippy or whatever his name is banned cuz he got lvl 60+ before i started to hunt him down hence no current evidence so no ban

anyway most if not all saw i was serious about olympia and i was getting tons of pm's on the forum about help couldnt help them all(considering some were in turkish too :wacko: ) but i tried to help as many as i could

that was well over 3 months ago though lol

Banned

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    actually as a contable it is his job to be the guy we go to as players for help for ANYTHING game related ....if he is only one contable then they need more and that is a k2 thing not a phantom thing....if he dont reply to your help that is a phantom thing not a k2 thing....this is prettty simple
    And u know that cause u read the "constable rule book"? no ... mmm ... then maybe the "constable guidelines"? no ... mmm ... maybe "constable legal agreement"??? "constable commitment"? "constables responsabilities"? "constable constitution"???????

There's no clear scope of what a constable has to do. There are no rules no nothing. They do what they think they should do to help this game. phantom neither any constable has the JOB of helping. They dont get paid and most of the time is a nasty job since this community is full of ungrateful ppl.

So far I think he has done a good job, regardless of what u guys say.[/b]
    devile i am not saying he doesnt do a gj look at all my posts...i think he does and has and all that shit....he did however help someone who shares account and many have not gotten help in same situation and he himself put his foot in his mouth in irc chat by saying he helped temp so he could sell items...

also so what exactly is a job of a constable .... in my eyes its to be a extension of a gm and help aid the gm in finding cheater and be there for cs when the gm is not online....if i am wrong tell me cause then he is not a constable and should not be ever asked to help anyone and he should not help anyone

but yes there is not contract as constable or maybe there is....i know gms have one and csreps do as well....but i am not sure about constables

and i never said he dont do good....but so do many people so why not make them all constables and help all of us

WRONG. GMs are not customer support. CS Reps are customer support not ingame GMs. Sure, they can help too, but thats not their job. Problem is Customer Support does so bad job (sorry Tim), prolly cause they are too few ppl, that any help they can get helps.

How many GMs have helped players that shared their accounts or sold their items? Come on! That ToS bullshit is there to fill a blank space on the web, thats all. Not even K2 follow the damn thing. Face it, sharing accounts and selling items for real money is the standard of this game. If u wanna keep it in paper that sharing/selling for USD is not right, fine, but that won't make it dissappear, u know?

If Will said he wanted to help Temp "so could sell his items", well then he is stupid for saying that. Yet, that doesnt change reality. GMs, constables and csreps do help players who share their accounts and sell items for real money, whether u like it or not. They have done it plenty of times and will keep doing it.

Problem here are not the constables or even GMs, is just K2 that its a freaking INFORMAL COMPANY. No clear rules, no organization, no structure. When I was a GM i had to assume lots of stuff cause there's was no guidelines. Imagine a constable ffs. They do what they can.

Ok, ive thought about this for awhile now. I don't understand why everyone is so pissed at phantom for no reason. If you remember back when Wagyar and SirKaoS were constables (theres probably about a fourth of this forum that remembers SirKaoS), it wasn't thier job to help you get a rollback. They could help if they wanted to, but aren't the CS reps 'constables', they are the GM's constables. Therefor, they aren't required by thier 'job' (which most don't get paid for, although i know SirKaoS said he got paid in pots and prem for his work) to help anyone. The constable system is to help the GM's ban cheaters.

Btw, this is my own personal opinion, but evenson if you were confronted with the same issue as Temp and you were offered to have your account rolled back and fixed, i bet you'd do it. Regardless if you had been sharing account or selling shit for usd or w/e else. Sharingan, you would too i bet.

What do i know i suppose? I'm just 15 and supposedly 'ignorant' by evenson's standards. You're insults don't even mean anything when every other line on irc is an insult to someone or something. Seriously evenson, have you noticed nobody cares? I've said that i dont even know how many times in irc, but you don't seem to get it. NOBODY CARES. You bring WAY too much drama into an online game thats meant for fun. You make EVERYTHING way too serious and seem to feel the need to insult all the time, especially when you're losing the argument.

Oh well, wasted like half my spanish class writing this... Guess i should get back to work :mellow:

Banned

Originally posted by Chronos
    Phantom ftw!!

I left the clan and he still helped me, cuz there was some problems with my account.
    *cough* Zaraki *cough*
    rofl i dont even need him anymore

use.... abuse.... complain.... regret

seems mature

Vlein

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chronos
    Phantom ftw!!

*cough* Zaraki *cough*
    rofl i dont even need him anymore[/b]
    BRUSH SHOULDERS OFF PLZ

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chronos
    Phantom ftw!!

*cough* Zaraki *cough*
    rofl i dont even need him anymore[/b]
    KoM is faster, we know.

Banned

Originally posted by Zaraki@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chronos

Phantom ftw!!

*cough* Zaraki *cough*
    KoM is faster, we know.[/b]
    I swear he is..

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-Chronos

Phantom ftw!!

*cough* Zaraki *cough*
    WTF kom is faster why he not get my hacked mage account back i still havent gotten rollback on that one :P :lol:

i never knew he could do that shit and no one tells me......i hate you all hahahaha

Originally posted by Shurt
    (which most don't get paid for, although i know SirKaoS said he got paid in pots and prem for his work) to help anyone. :
    :blink: He got paid? Omg and Paja and me busted our asses off for free :lol: I remember times when Paja used his n00b rogue scout macroers more than he ever scouted bosses and then spamming poor GMs for ban 50 names per day One GM offered him a ROL but he didn't take it because Paja was/is a good gun.

First I hate the attitude how Phantom treated my friends while we asked mere help on msn with him, I tought he was arrogant towards us, because he was more interested of his lvling party even we agreed to negociate then. But then if he doesn't get paid and all help he does is defenetly away from his own fun game, he can do what ever he wants.
    He doesn't represent us, we didn't choose him and we couldn't infect who was chosen and seriously I think at the amount of constables they should be changed after 1 month because on that time every1 is bored to constant spamming. It would be really easy to help if only people who need help would ask u.

But as constable u will notice that many cheaters, hackers, scammers try use your service...that's away from those who really need help and trust me it get's you frustradet.

My 5 pennies -_-

Chronos

<!--QuoteBegin-Chronos

Phantom ftw!!

*cough* Zaraki *cough*
    OWN3D :lol:
    <3 Devile

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast