Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I need your help, we have a chance

This is a discussion on I need your help, we have a chance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ill try to help u as much i can. I know one thing on ares. There was rogue "NyChris" and ...
Page: 2

Milanac

Ill try to help u as much i can. I know one thing on ares. There was rogue "NyChris" and gm called deborah or something like that, in deal with Monsterkill from ares sold that character on some turk for 1000$ ofc gm to password of that rogue "NyChris" and they earn cash like that. I know that was long time ago. But this is not legit as i can see.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

its nice some1 is trying to do something b4 it cant be undone. wish K2 would wise up about stuff like this sooner

Carabounga

Actually we need find the name of the first person / character who make the items and trade them after for money.
    If we have it, GM can check all items which has been trade from this guy and so delete all them.

But I think most of people trade with a middle-man who has already bought item from the main guy or its another account of the main... so it will be hard to know which char, person can make this items +9/10.

(I dont think this issue will resolve problems of old items +10 with trina bug... Only the tons of items +9/10 which appears recently in all server (For Manes, its like 15 full shell set +9, 20 weapons +9 in 2 weeks)

Good luck for that, but I really doubt something will be done. K2 has disappointed me too many time already.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

This is great in my opinion but I don't think that Ares, Diez, Xigenon or Cypher will be touched. Most of the PK'ers of these servers are item infested. Removal of +9's on any server will be super harmful for the game owners, +10 item removals will make many quit, etc.
    Olympia, Edana, Manes, Pathos, Logos, Ronark, Girakon, Akara & Carnac East are the only servers that should be investigated really, just my opinion =\

Mooshoo

I support you 100% dude, I hope this does make a difference.

tommyleonghk

This is great in my opinion but I don't think that Ares, Diez, Xigenon or Cypher will be touched. Most of the PK'ers of these servers are item infested. Removal of +9's on any server will be super harmful for the game owners, +10 item removals will make many quit, etc.
    Olympia, Edana, Manes, Pathos, Logos, Ronark, Girakon, Akara & Carnac East are the only servers that should be investigated really, just my opinion =\[/b]
    +1

the outbreak of +9/+10 items on newer servers like you mentioned should really be looked into / investigated because the amount of time taken to have +9/+10 items on newer servers are too short compared to older servers such as Ares, Diez, Xig or even Cypher (-.-) and +9/+10 items on older servers comes out from anvil piece by piece and not set by set which is now happening in all newer servers.... but no doubt that all servers are having mysterious +9/+10 items coming out of nowhere that include the older servers as well...

Alhena

Actually we need find the name of the first person / character who make the items and trade them after for money.
    If we have it, GM can check all items which has been trade from this guy and so delete all them.

But I think most of people trade with a middle-man who has already bought item from the main guy or its another account of the main... so it will be hard to know which char, person can make this items +9/10.

(I dont think this issue will resolve problems of old items +10 with trina bug... Only the tons of items +9/10 which appears recently in all server (For Manes, its like 15 full shell set +9, 20 weapons +9 in 2 weeks)

Good luck for that, but I really doubt something will be done. K2 has disappointed me too many time already.[/b]

Well they can always check for the same IP login accounts.... and find the main account or they can also check the trade log of the unlegit item and check its origin which will surely lead to the main account...

There are many things that K2 could do to stop duping and unlegit items from coming to the server but i seriously think they dont care

Because either they will have to spend too much time to do track all unlegit items and delete them or they will have to delete all the legit and unlegit itmes and loose customers and inturn REVENUE

Banned

Well they can always check for the same IP login accounts.... and find the main account or they can also check the trade log of the unlegit item and check its origin which will surely lead to the main account...
    There are many things that K2 could do to stop duping and unlegit items from coming to the server but i seriously think they dont care

Because either they will have to spend too much time to do track all unlegit items and delete them or they will have to delete all the legit and unlegit itmes and loose customers and inturn REVENUE[/b]
    yep...

I have reported alredy the name of the GM that has been hacked, he forwarded the problem alredy to K2. Soon i get an official answer about what happened with this GM account.

Same thing about the GM called Deborah, i reported him.

I know that people that bought +10 items for tons of money will never help because they are scared to get them deleted... Anyway maybe someone can get this info anyway... I for get info about the +9 sellers in Manes did 2 thing:
    1- be a friend
    2- be a fake buyer

I need the names of the chars that traded +9 and +10 items, so the GM can check them.

Ofc in servers like Ares Diez Cypher items +9 will never be deleted but my attempt for these server is at least clear them from shit like Shell Pauldron +10 with 45 DD and other crazy stuff like this one.

Thx for all the pms

Ignore Me Senior Member

Look at a lot 2H stuff +8,+9,+10
    +9 is 20 ap more.
    +10 is 30 ap more than +9.

Thats the real problem.

Don't wipe the items which will just come back.

Change the tables. Reduce +9 a little. And put +10 with the +9 values.

Then we get no one man armys running around.

Look at a lot 2H stuff +8,+9,+10
    +9 is 20 ap more.
    +10 is 30 ap more than +9.

Thats the real problem.

Don't wipe the items which will just come back.

Change the tables. Reduce +9 a little. And put +10 with the +9 values.

Then we get no one man armys running around.[/b]

No Chance!

Maybe good idea... but nah I think its fine.

Olympia, Edana, Manes, Pathos, Logos, Ronark, Girakon, Akara & Carnac East are the only servers that should be investigated really, just my opinion =\[/b]
    Carnac West, Carnac East, Manes, Pathos, Logos, Ronark.. nowhere else.

a846039

always goin to be corruption... you cant stop it...

Banned

Ok i have found the method on how they create items+9 +10 and unique +3 or more...

I have a big friend in turkey, i know him from 5 years from old myko. Well he bought some time ago a item +9 from these sellers in turkey, they live near so he for gave them money chose a face to face payment...

They started talk, and after few days they become friends.. My friend meet him again (the hacker) yesterday and as curious man he asked him how they create these items...

well they start talk and now he know how they do.. he just told me the method in msn and now i share it with you all..

I want that you all gonna send a ticket and write inside this method and ask for a fulll check in every KO server !!
    If u meet GM online also report them this method. K2 have to patch it soon, only today in Manes there are 2 new shell set +9 !!!

method:

These people have 2 chars with the same nickname in the same server... I as my friend have no idea on how these people made 2 char with same nickname in same server... Anyway the hacker told us that time ago there was a bugged KO patch that allowed this and now is patched, people cannot create 2 char with same name anymore...

Well work so: the 2 char with same nickname are in 2 different account and they can log both chars at the same time.. Example they log 1 char in manes 1 and 1 char in manes 2.

These chars have different Inn hostess but SAME inventory, mean that if the char in manes 1 have a avedon+7 also the char in manes 2 have a avedon +7 (because both with same nickname => bug ).

If they upgrade the avedon+7 to +8 in manes 1 and it fail they just need relog in manes 1 for get again the avedon+7 because a char with same nickname in manes 2 still have the avedon+7..

If the upgrade in manes 1 success they just need relog the char in manes 2 for have a avedon+8 also there (but they need delete before the +7 or the item get dupe status "grey icon")..

Is not hard now understand the power of this method.. they can always have 1 safe copy of what they are upgrading...

They also can dupe unique items because from 1 ROL in manes 1 they get 1 ROL in manes 2... then if the char in manes 2 put the ROL in INN ( remember same inventory but different INN) and relog, next time he get again 1 ROL in inventory and he still have the old one in INN...

This bug came out after a wrong patch in the last weeks.. Thats why in few time many many +9 +10 came out from nothing !!!

This is only 1 method, im sure that there are other people that create +10 with the help from some GM or whatever.

So i ask your help!!!! spam ticket and ask to K2 to check chars with SAME nickname in SAME SERVER and BAN THEM ALL....

This will not stop the dupe of new +9 and +10 but believe me in the last weeks people created them with this bug.
    If the char are banned they cannot create new items.

If someone get the name of these chars maybe is possible ask to delete all items that came out from these chars!!!

talk with GM and say him all this!!

hold on and ty for the pms

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

To be honest, there will ALWAYS be corruption no matter what and even if K2 does step in, there are still going to be people that have access to item's and are going to continue to sell whatever it is they are selling. Believe it or not K2 makes profit from certain people that does this stuff, and if K2 is going to remove +9 and +10 item's, people will quit and they are going to lose money.

draviste

Same thing about the GM called Deborah, i reported him.[/b]
    Be careful what you state as fact as it will impact your credibility with the people on the other end of your investigation, Deborah is a she and has not been there in over a year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast