Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I need your help, we have a chance

This is a discussion on I need your help, we have a chance within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Be careful what you state as fact as it will impact your credibility with the people on the other end ...
Page: 3

Banned

Be careful what you state as fact as it will impact your credibility with the people on the other end of your investigation, Deborah is a she and has not been there in over a year.[/b]
    i have only reported she to this GM, nothing more... If everything about she look legit then no problem but if after GM investigation she did illegal shit ofc ill say this here.

draviste

i have only reported she to this GM, nothing more... If everything about she look legit then no problem but if after GM investigation she did illegal shit ofc ill say this here.[/b]
    of course, but that gm left the company over a year ago.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i have only reported she to this GM, nothing more... If everything about she look legit then no problem but if after GM investigation she did illegal shit ofc ill say this here.[/b]
    the bug was fixed....some items are left over from bug...nothing ko can change about that.,
    sux thou...
    no way of them nowing what is legit and is not legit.

Carabounga

Ok i have found the method on how they create items+9 +10 and unique +3 or more...

I have a big friend in turkey, i know him from 5 years from old myko. Well he bought some time ago a item +9 from these sellers in turkey, they live near so he for gave them money chose a face to face payment...

They started talk, and after few days they become friends.. My friend meet him again (the hacker) yesterday and as curious man he asked him how they create these items...

well they start talk and now he know how they do.. he just told me the method in msn and now i share it with you all..

I want that you all gonna send a ticket and write inside this method and ask for a fulll check in every KO server !!
    If u meet GM online also report them this method. K2 have to patch it soon, only today in Manes there are 2 new shell set +9 !!!

method:

These people have 2 chars with the same nickname in the same server... I as my friend have no idea on how these people made 2 char with same nickname in same server... Anyway the hacker told us that time ago there was a bugged KO patch that allowed this and now is patched, people cannot create 2 char with same name anymore...

Well work so: the 2 char with same nickname are in 2 different account and they can log both chars at the same time.. Example they log 1 char in manes 1 and 1 char in manes 2.

These chars have different Inn hostess but SAME inventory, mean that if the char in manes 1 have a avedon+7 also the char in manes 2 have a avedon +7 (because both with same nickname => bug ).

If they upgrade the avedon+7 to +8 in manes 1 and it fail they just need relog in manes 1 for get again the avedon+7 because a char with same nickname in manes 2 still have the avedon+7..

If the upgrade in manes 1 success they just need relog the char in manes 2 for have a avedon+8 also there (but they need delete before the +7 or the item get dupe status "grey icon")..

Is not hard now understand the power of this method.. they can always have 1 safe copy of what they are upgrading...

They also can dupe unique items because from 1 ROL in manes 1 they get 1 ROL in manes 2... then if the char in manes 2 put the ROL in INN ( remember same inventory but different INN) and relog, next time he get again 1 ROL in inventory and he still have the old one in INN...

This bug came out after a wrong patch in the last weeks.. Thats why in few time many many +9 +10 came out from nothing !!!

This is only 1 method, im sure that there are other people that create +10 with the help from some GM or whatever.

So i ask your help!!!! spam ticket and ask to K2 to check chars with SAME nickname in SAME SERVER and BAN THEM ALL....

This will not stop the dupe of new +9 and +10 but believe me in the last weeks people created them with this bug.
    If the char are banned they cannot create new items.

If someone get the name of these chars maybe is possible ask to delete all items that came out from these chars!!!

talk with GM and say him all this!!
    hold on and ty for the pms[/b]
    So I think in Manes they will wait a little to upgrade the Gab +8 to +9

And, if they made a full set shell +9 warrior and like ROC +3, IN +3, IB +3, WE +3 and raptor +9, HB +9, II +9, Avedon +9, Lugias +9, Hanguk +9.
    They dont have to spend time to upgrade again. They just keep 1 copy in 1 account and give the other copy to the guy who has spend $$.

Birotx

Yes,we can.

Banned

So I think in Manes they will wait a little to upgrade the Gab +8 to +9

And, if they made a full set shell +9 warrior and like ROC +3, IN +3, IB +3, WE +3 and raptor +9, HB +9, II +9, Avedon +9, Lugias +9, Hanguk +9.
    They dont have to spend time to upgrade again. They just keep 1 copy in 1 account and give the other copy to the guy who has spend $$.[/b]
    wont works so... they will get a dupe status "grey icon" after the relog...

When a item is ready you need clear his copy before relog...

that explains the increase in crazy amout of cheap pus items...

Ignore Me Senior Member

If 2 accounts had the same name maybe this is a possible method. So just tell CS and the community liason. I'd say if you get a reply from CS rep Vanthiella you can be sure it'll get sorted. Vanthiella takes the most effictive actions. Peregrine is swamped with account issues and credit card problems, Linus doesn't technically do the job anymore and Aurjentor is a good guy to post bugs to.

But don't ask to flood CS with a rumor - you haven't even seen done yourself. Even basic stuff like getting the pots of long term prems is delayed currently. CS is flooded with people trying to sort out security questions and accounts to get thier new PIN.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123