Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I never saw someone organised like this guy

This is a discussion on I never saw someone organised like this guy within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I never saw someone like this guy Read the story and learn from it so you dont make the same ...
Page: 1

A1ae

I never saw someone like this guy Read the story and learn from it so you dont make the same mistakes

He scammed people at pathos and olympia

And now akara :

Tearz - At the beginning of the server he was a orc he scammed some people at the orc side and he used name change scrol and came to human side

He joined Clan Creative he was acting like a nice guy and he spoke whit me often and the master items were expensive at the beginning of the server so he told me he will buy some goldbars from the Gm and he will buy for me some items and for his self but i didnt believe him so one day he became master and told me the gm just made me master give me your account information and i will make you master too and my items werent sealed cuz i didnt know what it was i played only knight online never knight empire.

So when i log back my account was naked and he stole a shard +7/70 from o0Bluntz0o and he hacked Pope those 3 were from creative clan

He changed his name to Meagashira.

Meagashira - I met him in cz we became friends and he said that he came from orc side he didnt had anyone to pk so i pked whit him much and i was assist of BadGame so i spoke whit my clan leader Curiosity and we joined him to the clan. He was very nice to the clan he helpend people and he resolved problems in the clan.

Then he became assist so he pmed me and said cool im assist w/o asking it i like that he said it to me.

Some days later he added Pope But he pmed me to tell me that so i was shocked i thought why the hell he add pope w/o a good reason Then i start to think maybe it is Tearz and he changed his name so from that day i became the party leader in cz and i didnt trust him.

So BadGame had some problems and they were hard to resolve so he asked curiosity to make him clan leader.

He said that he bought always items for usd but he never did it was a lie and he also said that his items were deleted but that wasnt true too he made a topic about it but it was all a made by him to scam the whole clan once so ppl would say he is poor etc

So meagashira was clan leader of BadGame now and he started to kick people and he act like a leader that only wants the good members not the cheaters inactive etc

So people liked it and they start to trust him then he asked people to send him a item and if they would send it they were succeed from the loyalty test.

when he saw that people sended him items he send it back so he can take more items cuz he know people trust him

He asked the ppl that succeed from the test to come moradon and start to say

Curiostiy you will get Dual rol and Dual md +8
    Osoruktabuffer You wil get a Hb +7
    Healingyougetsmehigh would get many items
    Gebeleizis would get a dual shard +2 reverse
    R41n would get raptor +2 revers and diamond ring
    TheReloaded would get raptor +3 reverse and diamond ring

But he asked them to send the items to give it to the other clannies so they sended him the items and he said brb i relog to a other account to give the items

The he contacted him at Ventrilo and told me :

A1ae i just scammed the whole clan but i didnt want to disband the clan i tryed to give the leadership to curiosity and quit the clan

But he also told me dont be mad cuz i sended you the money and you will recieve it tonight at 6 o clock then i called him and i said i didnt recieve anything

So he said i will come bring it personaly but he didnt come

So the conclusion is he scammed many people serval times

He hacked 3 accounts and he got for 60 gold bars for items he will sell them and sell the gold bars for usd he told me

Cya all !!!

people trust others wayyyy to easily....... i NEVER lend ANYBODY my items... except ones that i know IRL

CuriositY

Really nice story and this is the thruth so mod please keep this topic here.

lol really a loyalty test? wat idiot ldr/assit would have his clannies do such..

MacedonianSlayer

that suck badgame have always nice members for DKs party

Banned

lol i think i was the only one in clan who didnt send him items...

Banned

Really nice story and this is the thruth so mod please keep this topic here.[/b]

sad , my friends this happened too , you think your leader above all wil do whats best for you then turns around and rips you off sorry again to all involved this is a really shitty thing he did

A1ae

I´m off now i hope moderator will not delete this story cuz i dont care i lost money but i just wanna say this story to someone so keep this topic alive

Thank you

/Quited_ko

/Joined_ko4life forum To find this **** i thought it was Dutchgirl but i see dutchgirl is selling a priest already from 22 decemeber and meagashira hacked healingyougetsmehigh 2 days ago so it isnt him

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol well you must be extremely gullible to send items to clan leader

i know sure as hell i wouldnt

and you must be extremely gullible to belive that a gm will give u masters if u give someoen your ID and PASS

lol, I lend mammlea2 my rogue daggers a long ago, he was @ my place and my brother had his dog with a knife on the neck just in case he tried to scam me

and that shit: gimme ur acc info and I will pimp ur char... pfff, not a flame, but I will kick ur ass for being that stupid :lol:

OsuruktanBuffer

so alea we are friends from the begining of the server.I joined badgame because you wanted. burak or me never want to send items to meagshiare but u said 'relax you can trust him' i trusted u and sent my dol and wp. now here you are saying 'i never trusted him' so why did you say us that he is reliable person. maybe he scammed me it doesnt hurt so much dol and wp i will get them easily but i started to think that you are a part of tthis plan and that hurted me much more. i was thinking wooww any1 can get good friends from this game but now it is hard to say but i dont know you are reliable or not

OsuruktanBuffer(sharrer_ugur_)

A1ae

Guys im realy off now

But 1 thing it is easy to say i would never give or i would never listen or i would never believe him

If someone is realy nice or knows how to distract people then you lost it is hard to tell someone i dont trust you even if he is nice to you

And we all made a stupid mistake that why i made this topic that people in other servers or maybe the new server dont make this mistake again

Cuz if could also be a good clan leader that made this lolalty test cuz badgame was already scammed twice once a elf belt an once a diamond ring

Goodnight all !!

OsuruktanBuffer

lol well you must be extremely gullible to send items to clan leader

i know sure as hell i wouldnt

and you must be extremely gullible to belive that a gm will give u masters if u give someoen your ID and PASS[/b]

i just learnt that story about gm if i had known that i would not give anything

A1ae

Osuruktanbuffer maybe i wasnt clear in the story but i ment to say

When he added pope to the clan then i thought oh it is Tearz the scammer who scammed me before from that time i didnt trust him

After a while i thought by my self maybe it isnt him or maybe he changed so he is nice now i never got any answer cuz nobody could give it to me

And if you think im a part of his plan then im done here cuz i only try to catch him cuz im gone check the markt section every day now

/A1ae

so he told me he will buy some goldbars from the Gm and he will buy for me some items and for his self but i didnt believe him so one day he became master and told me the gm just made me master give me your account information and i will make you master too and my items werent sealed cuz i didnt know what it was i played only knight online never knight empire.

So when i log back my account was naked and he stole a shard +7/70 from o0Bluntz0o and he hacked Pope those 3 were from creative clan[/b]

Do I read this correctly?

It is ok to cheat but its not ok to scam?

FFS ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast