Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I QUIT KO!

This is a discussion on I QUIT KO! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YES MORE SPAM TO GET MY POST COUNT UP YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Page: 5

runordie

YES MORE SPAM TO GET MY POST COUNT UP YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

YES MORE SPAM TO GET MY POST COUNT UP YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
    Removed again, banned 5 days for signature violation.[/b]
    lool, well thats nasty

bd-hoz

lol, funny how nobody care but all say "BB" just to get their post count higher. even known people saying good bye to all their friends don't get 4 pages of topic. I guess I'll have to do my spam of the day here.

BB aby

Jacoli

Shouldn't have lasted more then 2 pages.

BB

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Shouldn't have lasted more then 2 pages.
    BB[/b]
    Actually everyone wants to say his "BB" so this topic will soon have 2000+ replies :lol:

I'm not a Turk but playing this game for 2 years certainly made me more Turk lol.

I'll admit Knight Online is the best game that I've ever played. The problem is there's so many bad things around the game that is effecting the gameplay like macro, duping, K2.
    Too bad that's still not enough to quit playing, it's like the game itself covers up for everything bad so that we'll keep playing.

The only way to really quit is to burn all your items and just uninstall KO, like I did. It's sad that the only thing that's keeping me away from the game right now is the thought that I'll just buy a max lvl char when I grow up lol, hopefully that's just temporary...

Well cya,

[spoiler]but not in KO [/spoiler][/b]

+10 all turk haters got owned

gl in life mate and have fun if you want to play just play man just don't play to much try to keep it balanced

least you went down swinging. Ciao

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345