Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS!

This is a discussion on I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rolf grim I could prob type lot of bs atm but 7 pages should be enough :P Sad to see ...
Page: 10

Banned Senior Member

Rolf grim I could prob type lot of bs atm but 7 pages should be enough :P

Sad to see your ''sharer'' using koxp makes you wonder who else in Fatality use it [/b]
    okej just let me tell you how i see this "situation"

Grim cheated or not dont really care, we all know people cheat here to... dont even try to blame the turks for everything :mellow: (didnt say you blame them)

and just cause Grim/his sharer used cheat does NOT (!) mean that Fatality use it, dont blame a whole clan for 1 members misstake
    and personaly i dont care if people "cheat" their way to the max levels, im so used to it anyway, i just hate people that cheating in PK, thats just ridicilous...

well i wish Grim all luck IRL, BB :unsure:

if for some reason i was dumb enough to join a server where ppl have a bug thru koxp for 50exp bonus .... no matter how much i would wanna be legit i think even i'd have to use it .... then again i wouldn't be dumb enough to join a new server where everyone is using 50%exp bonus thru koxp

kibal

my friend in real life used koxp and i kicked him off the account that was the 2nd time he logged and doesnt play much
    just barly had logged in and seen it but was talkin to gm enceno haha
    his name is joel and u can ask everyone in clan lol i kicked him off account[/b]
    Did u xped the char (at least the % lvl made by ur sharer) ? , so funy excuse , u take the risk of use a sharer so if he cheats is ur fault .
    Everyone go use koxp if they caugh u using koxp just say wtf wasnt me was my sharer ,nowadays is so hard play legit in usko just admit u fail trying it thats all.

Whether it was you or not(probably was), the account deserves a ban. Sharing is against the TOS, meaning you lose any customer support. So your account is your own responsibility, if you go against the TS and let a cheater on your account, that's your fault and I will hope it gets banned.

Honestly it's really hard to believe you didn't know it was there. But it also makes me wonder how many other times you logged in to your free exp booster being there and 'didn't notice', then exp'd a bunch with it. '

Like someone else said, your actions in response make you look very guilty. No one defends themselves as vigilant as a person with guilt.

If you were k0xpn or using these bugs intentionally, then you should just admit it at this point. It's obvious the majority does not believe your excuse, you probably would save some face just being honest. It would not get my respect back for you, but that don't matter you don't know me.

kibal

nah just for that comment ill leave clan

i talked to sam about it already
    but thats fine i dont want fatality to have a bed rep over something my friend in real life did
    its time to quit ko[/b]
    You dont have to quit ko just assume that u r a cheater and play like the 90% of the usko population .

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I posted this in the cheaters section as well... so copying and pasting it

Sorry I just woke up. Um as I said before, I don't tolerate cheaters. I got the story straight from Grim himself as to what happened, and I do believe him that his sharer did that, but cheating is cheating, and no matter if the sharer cheated or the real user cheated, it still counts as 1 character. So for those saying kick the sharer and forget about this topic, that's not how it's gonna happen. So Grim is out of the clan, as I said, I can't tolerate cheaters. As for you guys saying he will just name change and join clan... that's a no, it's not going to happen.

Thank you for posting this though, if you have any more proof of anyone else, contact me and I'll gladly deal with them.

my friend in real life used koxp and i kicked him off the account that was the 2nd time he logged and doesnt play much
    just barly had logged in and seen it but was talkin to gm enceno haha
    his name is joel and u can ask everyone in clan lol i kicked him off account[/b]
    Yaya, let's just trashtalk about others while we use hack ourselves right? Way 2 go hypocrit.

thats pretty funny that icon is the same one you get when you use the question system (if someone asks a question, and you answer it and they click the "accept" button you get a 150 hp buff with that icon)

so if thats really a 50% exp or 50% np BUFF,it would not be on when u logged in like a scroll would

From what it looks like to me you were hunting isiloon with your clan after restart and some "hackers" not unlike yourself stole it from you so you went to cz and started exping with your clan. Your priests not even in town yet you claim you had just logged on yet you have sw and wolf (theres no rogue on the screen), ac hp and str (there's no priest on the screen), and RandomNoob had only just joined the party so i don't think he teleported them (he also doesn't seem to be trying to tp the warrior SlashniKurac). I don't know how you could get all those buffs without seeing that icon in the right hand corner and it also seems you had been playing with your character for much longer than you claim to have. If GM wasn't online when you hunted isiloon and you were, you must've been on for a decent amount of time, quite enough for me to believe that you put the scroll there yourself (even if your sharer did it, it's just as bad). You also tried to hide the evidence which is a sign of being guilty.

Grim, a random noob with 27 posts saying, "soz guys, it was me", is not proof so don't claim it is because your looking like a tool.

Grim your mana potions also on right click and that doesn't save after a restart so you set that for right click after you logged in and i'm guessing you were killing things before that screenshot was made.

You were also the party leader, and your clan was killing monsters so I am quite sure that you were killing mobs while you had that exp scroll on. You can say the leader was passed to you but it's more than likely it wasn't.

Sure none of that's "proof" but it all adds up to make it seem that you were aware of the scroll being there and you've lied to us about just recently logging in.[/b]
    Sherlock Holmes is among us!

By the way, I just read some replies and I can tell you something a GM once told me on a private server: "You are guilty until you can prove your innocence."

thats pretty funny that icon is the same one you get when you use the question system (if someone asks a question, and you answer it and they click the "accept" button you get a 150 hp buff with that icon)

so if thats really a 50% exp or 50% np BUFF,it would not be on when u logged in like a scroll would[/b]

It's actually the NPC buff you get for some coins. But I think your right it does not last after relog, or even zone change.

TOYSOLDIER_

nah just for that comment ill leave clan

i talked to sam about it already
    but thats fine i dont want fatality to have a bed rep over something my friend in real life did
    its time to quit ko[/b]
    i dont wana flame ya, but by the way u talk it sounds like u take the game too serious.

you simply quit a game because someone fucked up? lol

just tell everyone that u/your friend made a mistake, and willing to play clean and everyone will forget. its not a big deal like what u are trying to turn it into.

cmon its a ko4life forum not anything serious

Sherlock Holmes is among us!

By the way, I just read some replies and I can tell you something a GM once told me on a private server: "You are guilty until you can prove your innocence."[/b]
    Didn't you post a snapshot of your character in a KOXP party before?

TOYSOLDIER_

and yea english clan do cheat, the only reason why they are still gg cuz they haven't been caught

Banned

I cheat h34r:

lol sorry for this OffTopic but.. u say cheater to Sophie .. and all but .. u use 50 % exp SC... this is a cheat ? or i'm wrong? =)

pd : so u r a CHEATER =)
    pd2 I thrust in u grim but this are wrong =)