Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS!

This is a discussion on I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; razor who the fuck are you and what are you talking about?[/b] um so how did u assume that my ...
Page: 12

Little archer Senior Member

razor who the fuck are you and what are you talking about?[/b]
    um so how did u assume that my reply was directed to u?

now that i read what u posted maybe i was replying to u after all... meh who knows? :unsure:

Richie

Seriously, the only way you wouldnt notice that scroll being up there is if it was there everytime you logged in....

ps. and people call Turks dumb

i bet half of his clan uses it and they say they dont

Arthurios

who cares bro.. let people think what you do etc. You are not the first one probably. Its still a game and you play for yourself not for others. If you quit because of few people then you are weak. You should quit because this game sucks and because the ko.xp not because of this.

Banned

ZZZzzzZZZzzz this whole game is sooooooo 2005

Ki1laH

i bet half of his clan uses it and they say they dont[/b]
    I bet your whole family has swine flu.

Banned

I bet your whole family has swine flu.[/b]
    I +1 that, sir!

[/b]
    did you get that out of your family's photo album?

i bet half of his clan uses it and they say they dont[/b]
    +1

Banned

+1[/b]
    Tayeul osti de fif de tapette de ptit criss de mangeux de marde de calice.

Whoever says Fatality is cheating is a pure idiot, and this is a fact. If you dont believe us, the just get out of this damn topic. We dont throw random accusations.

Tayeul osti de fif de tapette de ptit criss de mangeux de marde de calice.

Whoever says Fatality is cheating is a pure idiot, and this is a fact. If you dont believe us, the just get out of this damn topic. We dont throw random accusations.[/b]
    Actually you did for Rush clan while you had a screenshot of 1 member shooting treants with a bow...

Okay, so after reading all 9 god damn pages of this topic, well, I guess I need to post. Seeing as I am a member at snoxd ( not afraid to admit it ) I do know about most of the hacks, I can pretty much say that I trust grim, by looking at that picture with grim you can see all of his programs running, now, in order for the np / xp scroll to continue running, the program must be running, and, by the looks of his opened up programs I do not see any of the bots that support this function, while the bot is not in use, the scroll lasts for about 30 minutes I believe, and It does not make much since that if Grim was indeed using this cheat, he would not have the program open so the exp scroll would continue, this scroll is the same as a bdw scroll, it is still their whether or not you relog, until the time runs out, but with the program running it will not run out. Now, the fact that he may indeed just have the program closed and be relogging every 30 min to re-use the exp scroll, and then cutting off the program considering gms can see your process list, this may be what he was doing, but I am just pointing it out. I can safely say that I have not used a koxp/tbl in over at least a year and a half, but seeing as I'm quite active at snoxd, I do know what I am talking about when dealing with them.

Actually you did for Rush clan while you had a screenshot of 1 member shooting treants with a bow...[/b]
    PopTart got banned and there was 2 clannies leaching his koxp.. which is a banable offence to..

Banned

Wow...

My reply to this topic:

tl;dr

sowiec

[/b]
    making fun of handicappeds is not funny,