Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS!

This is a discussion on I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1...
Page: 13

thorstr

Tayeul osti de fif de tapette de ptit criss de mangeux de marde de calice.

Whoever says Fatality is cheating is a pure idiot, and this is a fact. If you dont believe us, the just get out of this damn topic. We dont throw random accusations.[/b]
    blablabla do you know that for sure or is that just what you want to think ?
    you guys said u r legit and shit and what happens now ?
    grim got busted and you still got your head up your ass gg

u r a retard thats also a fact

SoWhat

We better create a website for all the nubs like him , not Rick Rolled but you Got Snoxed .[/b]

ya probably considering you have no life and have nothign better to do then bag on players.. wtf

but seriously who cares...

1.) its just a game
    2.) its just a pointless harmfull cheat
    3.) most you guys are taking this way to fukin far...

knightned

making fun of handicappeds is not funny,[/b]
    +1

ya probably considering you have no life and have nothign better to do then bag on players.. wtf

but seriously who cares...

1.) its just a game
    2.) its just a pointless harmfull cheat
    3.) most you guys are taking this way to fukin far...[/b]

Yeah, it's becoming pretty clear how Fatality the so called 'legit' clan feels about NP/EXP hack. Your like the third person so far in that clan I've seen say 'come on guys it's just a silly hack no big deal'.

Btw-- How many people really believe Grim has actually quit his char??? I for one do not.

SoWhat

Yeah, it's becoming pretty clear how Fatality the so called 'legit' clan feels about NP/EXP hack. Your like the third person so far in that clan I've seen say 'come on guys it's just a silly hack no big deal'.
    Btw-- How many people really believe Grim has actually quit his char??? I for one do not.[/b]

man, you obviously didnt read my 3rd reason

Banned

man, you obviously didnt read my 3rd reason[/b]

1. there's some people who cherish this game, enjoy playing it legit, and fed up with the cheaters (all kinds, even the exp/np hackers)

2. there's some people who are fed up the with cheaters, and say "fuck it" and start cheating it too, and/or stick up for the cheaters (further ruining it for #1)

he's clearly #1, and you are clearly #2.

The fact is this game is junk now. Seriously junk. It's like the laughing stock for other MMO's. "These guys actually pay real money for a game in which you are allowed to run around and cheat/baba-shop/hack GM's forum account?" /game_fail.

Helldin665

awesome! 10 pages of people talking out of their asses. gg

1. He has quit clan
    2. He has quit KO
    3. He wont be allowed back in clan from what i've read

Find a good reason to keep throwing flames? just for shit and giggles?
    Here's an idea, stick your hand up my ass and jerk off my shit.

Banned

ISN'T THAT A ILEGAL EXP SCROLL ?

OWNED !

PD : YEAH REMOVE IT :lol:[/b]
    LMAO HE EDITED HIS POST SO THAT PIC IS NO LONGER THERE LMAO. can't believe someone is that stupid to post a picture of them cheating without editing it lol.

my friend in real life used koxp and i kicked him off the account that was the 2nd time he logged and doesnt play much
    just barly had logged in and seen it but was talkin to gm enceno haha
    his name is joel and u can ask everyone in clan lol i kicked him off account[/b]
    yea ok, your "sharer" cheated and not you. w/eva.

i always suspected that you cheated, even back in you'r days in ares

awesome! 10 pages of people talking out of their asses. gg
    1. He has quit clan
    2. He has quit KO
    3. He wont be allowed back in clan from what i've read
    Find a good reason to keep throwing flames? just for shit and giggles?
    Here's an idea, stick your hand up my ass and jerk off my shit.[/b]
    he said quit ko back in days days, but in th emeanwhile he have had several characters during his haitus.

he either renamed his character, or just macro-ed another char to play with

FAtility has a bunch of cheaters in it. alot of them are from snoxd.net. i read and use cheats from snoxd.net so i know.. see unlike them, im not going to deny it and call myself "legit" and perpetrate my legitness while talking shit about others. i hate people are who the biggest cheaters and say they are the most legit people. one of the people in FATility is also "cassle" on C-west. Cassle was banned for using cheats. cassle is also known on KO forums and Snoxd.net forums as Xzlegendz of something like that

SoWhat

not a lot of people can REALLY quit ko... i mean come on, how many of you quit for 1 week to 3 months and decided to get back into it lol. grim will come back

and seriosuly, on a serious note, so what the guy cheated, doesnt make him a bad person, so really guys chill out with the flames, he's still a human being just like everyone..

and seriosuly, on a serious note, so what the guy cheated, doesnt make him a bad person, so really guys chill out with the flames, he's still a human being just like everyone..[/b]
    you want to tell me thats not bad thing to cheat and everyone (mb in your clan) doing it cose we are just a humans?

Banned

not a lot of people can REALLY quit ko... i mean come on, how many of you quit for 1 week to 3 months and decided to get back into it lol. grim will come back

and seriosuly, on a serious note, so what the guy cheated, doesnt make him a bad person, so really guys chill out with the flames, he's still a human being just like everyone..[/b]
    ok now im sure FAtility uses cheats. lmao whenever someone is caught cheating its never them, its their "sharer". damn grow some balls and admit you cheated.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

God you guys are fucking annoying. So what his sharer used a scroll, Dont act like you guys are all legit. So he made 1 mistake, i bet half of the fucking community reading this has koxped, or used those scrolls, your not any better than him, so stop judging him and move on with your fucking lives.

Banned

God you guys are fucking annoying. So what his sharer used a scroll, Dont act like you guys are all legit. So he made 1 mistake, i bet half of the fucking community reading this has koxped, or used those scrolls, your not any better than him, so stop judging him and move on with your fucking lives.[/b]
    that;s the fucking point. he's keeps saying he legit even when he knows hes a cheater. just get some balls and say it.

SoWhat

that;s the fucking point. he's keeps saying he legit even when he knows hes a cheater. just get some balls and say it.[/b]

demonlord your such a douchebag, my god stop acting all "high and mighty" like your some ol righteous moral god. just becuase i stick up for my friend does NOT mean i cheat or my clan cheats. so knock it off and grow up, for real..

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast