Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS!

This is a discussion on I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you owned yourself just man up to what u did !!!![/b] i would but um no wasnt me lol anyway ...
Page: 5

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

you owned yourself just man up to what u did !!!![/b]
    i would but um no wasnt me lol
    anyway dont matter no more

Its just sad to see people flaming people in this way.. Where is all the respect in people. Everybody just keep bitching where the fucking love and happyness that used to be in the game and this forum.

I don't know if grim did cheat or not. What if he didnt ? People wouldnt beleive since there is no prove that he did or not. Give the man a break ffs. If he really used this bug scroll a lot he would be a lot higher lvl. 66 is easy for most people to be at the time of the server were at now.

We should rather look at all the koxpers and tbl'ers which in this case is runing the game. Koxpers who is lvl 73-74 tbl editoers with good mode and thingd msking them so hard to kill. Wallhackers runing csw and np transfers that what we should be mad at..

Last thing i can say Fatality will always be a legit clan...

its just funny seeing someone babbling on about koxpers and then he gets self owned

Ignore Me Senior Member

Where is all the respect in people. Everybody just keep bitching where the fucking love and happyness that used to be in the game and this forum.[/b]
    Every other scroll in this game can be cancelled by double click?

People just want to play - and can't cos of the cheat level.

Of course they are going to hate cheaters and not repect them.

its just funny seeing someone babbling on about koxpers and then he gets self owned [/b]
    haha +1.. I guess you were just too stoned to open your eyes and notice it grim? Woulda been a better excuse but u already fucked yourself This is why you dont smoke pot at the age of 14 boys!

ahhah yeh grim lay of the pot man, or more shit like this will happen

Lol this topic hasnt even been up for 3 hours haha.. WIN

knightned

lol he likes to pk thats it

but whats done and over with lol
    take fatality down off cheaters they dont cheat
    and ban me even tho proof of me not using it had been shown lol[/b]
    Lol if this was someone else everyone (including you) would be against them. Even if it was your sharer (which i doubt), sharing's illegal, don't share if you don't wanna be called a cheater and don't use the oldest excuse in the book (it was my sharer) to keep your reputation. Exp increase scroll was used on your account, we don't care who it was, you let them on, now you suffer the consequences. You've benefited from hacking you deserve to be banned.

Its just sad to see people flaming people in this way.. Where is all the respect in people. Everybody just keep bitching where the fucking love and happyness that used to be in the game and this forum.

I don't know if grim did cheat or not. What if he didnt ? People wouldnt beleive since there is no prove that he did or not. Give the man a break ffs. If he really used this bug scroll a lot he would be a lot higher lvl. 66 is easy for most people to be at the time of the server were at now.

We should rather look at all the koxpers and tbl'ers which in this case is runing the game. Koxpers who is lvl 73-74 tbl editoers with good mode and thingd msking them so hard to kill. Wallhackers runing csw and np transfers that what we should be mad at..

Last thing i can say Fatality will always be a legit clan...[/b]
    Yes it's proof it's his fucking account. Or what your saying is that every person who gets caught cheating but says, "It was my sharer, but don't worry guys, I kicked him off the account and we can all be a happy family again :lol: " isn't guilty. If everyone went by your rules, nobody could call anyone a cheater unless they admitted it themself.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol if this was someone else everyone (including you) would be against them. Even if it was your sharer (which i doubt), sharing's illegal, don't share if you don't wanna be called a cheater and don't use the oldest excuse in the book (it was my sharer) to keep your reputation. Exp increase scroll was used on your account, we don't care who it was, you let them on, now you suffer the consequences. You've benefited from hacking you deserve to be banned.
    Yes it's proof it's his fucking account. Or what your saying is that every person who gets caught cheating but says, "It was my sharer, but don't worry guys, I kicked him off the account and we can all be a happy family again :lol: " isn't guilty. If everyone went by your rules, nobody could call anyone a cheater unless they admitted it themself.[/b]

rofl what r u guys exactly getting at?
    i quit fatality
    and quit ko...
    IT was my sharer but it dont matter anymore and i am paying the price.....
    like ur just putting up post count now ha

lol anything else?

knightned

rofl what r u guys exactly getting at?
    i quit fatality
    and quit ko...
    IT was my sharer but it dont matter anymore and i am paying the price.....
    like ur just putting up post count now ha

lol anything else?[/b]
    We're getting at don't even try to use your excuses, either leave or man up.

Damn you registered like 6 months after me and i'm the spammer? Look at my post count I don't even care what that number is.

Little archer Senior Member

i think ur missing the point that nobody cares.

well, at least for me. cuz if u were looking for attention then u succeeded with all those newbs replyin

knightned

well, at least for me. cuz if u were looking for attention then u succeeded with all those newbs replyin[/b]
    razor who the fuck are you and what are you talking about?

Ignore Me Senior Member

well, at least for me. cuz if u were looking for attention then u succeeded with all those newbs replyin[/b]
    Actually the post has changed title.

Originally was about the GMs doing thier jobs well, and we must be on crack for not noticing.

It is only a game - and this was at least funny.

Ty 4 that - been a shit 2 weeks otherwise.

Hey cutie Senior Member

LOL grim.

bazzeeka

Wadda dumb kunt lol.

now your fucked!!!you might as well come over to the DARK SIDE.

snoxd

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast