Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS!

This is a discussion on I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; grimmy, u 2? [/b] Actually his sharer but is up to u if u believe what he say's or not.....
Page: 8

grimmy, u 2? [/b]
    Actually his sharer but is up to u if u believe what he say's or not..

rostoen1990

my friend in real life used koxp and i kicked him off the account that was the 2nd time he logged and doesnt play much
    just barly had logged in and seen it but was talkin to gm enceno haha

his name is joel and u can ask everyone in clan lol i kicked him off account[/b]
    I dont understand this? Can u clear it up for me please :unsure:

You had a looong talk with that GM, reporting people liek youself, then you went Isiloon? and after that
    your friend logged on? and he PMed the GM u have talked for a long time before Isiloon and took a screenshot
    and sendt it to you? I dont understand why would ur friend do that? or was it u who took the picture? with the koxp on?

I dont get it, eather way your a fucking koxper, and your clan cant help you on this one

And @ Frukwan. When it was Rush you was going crazy, but now when it's Fatality you dont care. Make up ur mind,
    do you care about koxp or do you give a fuck about it?...

No hate to Fatality clan, as its just one person that've been cheated. But honestly, you dont need to "back him up" at this one
    as there is clearly proof, and many topics where u guys bitching about sophie

yo grim reaper get me your msn, I need you to show me how to get some of these scrolls ^_^

P.S. LOL NEWB WARRIOR GOT SELF PWNT

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

I dont understand this? Can u clear it up for me please :unsure:

You had a looong talk with that GM, reporting people liek youself, then you went Isiloon? and after that
    your friend logged on? and he PMed the GM u have talked for a long time before Isiloon and took a screenshot
    and sendt it to you? I dont understand why would ur friend do that? or was it u who took the picture? with the koxp on?

I dont get it, eather way your a fucking koxper, and your clan cant help you on this one

And @ Frukwan. When it was Rush you was going crazy, but now when it's Fatality you dont care. Make up ur mind,
    do you care about koxp or do you give a fuck about it?...

No hate to Fatality clan, as its just one person that've been cheated. But honestly, you dont need to "back him up" at this one
    as there is clearly proof, and many topics where u guys bitching about sophie [/b]
    The servers Went down and Koxpers took isiloon into the wall so we went to go xp and I tryed pming the Gm when he logged on and he was their so i asked where he was cuz normally he is their with us at isiloon
    I took the SS not realizing that was up tell like 5 mins later on rebuff befor starting Xp
    Cuz i take ss of when the gm talks and shit cuz i planned on making a topic to show everyone how good enceno is and what he does
    but yea thats what happend pretty much scroll was still on after servers went down

cigaret25

yo grim reaper get me your msn, I need you to show me how to get some of these scrolls ^_^

P.S. LOL NEWB WARRIOR GOT SELF PWNT[/b]
    lol get ban noob retard.

rostoen1990

The servers Went down and Koxpers took isiloon into the wall so we went to go xp and I tryed pming the Gm when he logged on and he was their so i asked where he was cuz normally he is their with us at isiloon
    I took the SS not realizing that was up tell like 5 mins later on rebuff befor starting Xp
    Cuz i take ss of when the gm talks and shit cuz i planned on making a topic to show everyone how good enceno is and what he does
    but yea thats what happend pretty much scroll was still on after servers went down[/b]
    Well u didnt realise the koxp was there, and took a picture and posted it thinking it wasnt, becouse ur sharer took it on?
    Well it may be true, becouse if not ur a retard xD.. Sad to see your character being cheater up in lvls.
    You sharer or you it doesnt matter, easiest way to not cheat, is not to have any sharers But honestly
    how many Fatality members have shareres? like 95% of them? How many could use 50% exp np scroll? I don't say that they do, so dont start to flame me please. When they self dont even know it. Im just saying that they could of.

Also, about the other people saying "its not him its his sharer, believe it or not" Doesnt matter what we believe. Character is cheated, and if the clan want to stay with legit only as I think they are. He quit or you kick! Let him make a character without cheat!

I dont hate you Grim, but you owned yourself with taking a sharer on your account!

lol get ban noob retard.[/b]
    who are you?

knightned

but yea thats what happend pretty much scroll was still on after servers went down[/b]
    From what it looks like to me you were hunting isiloon with your clan after restart and some "hackers" not unlike yourself stole it from you so you went to cz and started exping with your clan. Your priests not even in town yet you claim you had just logged on yet you have sw and wolf (theres no rogue on the screen), ac hp and str (there's no priest on the screen), and RandomNoob had only just joined the party so i don't think he teleported them (he also doesn't seem to be trying to tp the warrior SlashniKurac). I don't know how you could get all those buffs without seeing that icon in the right hand corner and it also seems you had been playing with your character for much longer than you claim to have. If GM wasn't online when you hunted isiloon and you were, you must've been on for a decent amount of time, quite enough for me to believe that you put the scroll there yourself (even if your sharer did it, it's just as bad). You also tried to hide the evidence which is a sign of being guilty.

Grim, a random noob with 27 posts saying, "soz guys, it was me", is not proof so don't claim it is because your looking like a tool.

Grim your mana potions also on right click and that doesn't save after a restart so you set that for right click after you logged in and i'm guessing you were killing things before that screenshot was made.

You were also the party leader, and your clan was killing monsters so I am quite sure that you were killing mobs while you had that exp scroll on. You can say the leader was passed to you but it's more than likely it wasn't.

Sure none of that's "proof" but it all adds up to make it seem that you were aware of the scroll being there and you've lied to us about just recently logging in.

Well u didnt realise the koxp was there, and took a picture and posted it thinking it wasnt, becouse ur sharer took it on?
    Well it may be true, becouse if not ur a retard xD.. Sad to see your character being cheater up in lvls.
    You sharer or you it doesnt matter, easiest way to not cheat, is not to have any sharers But honestly
    how many Fatality members have shareres? like 95% of them? How many could use 50% exp np scroll? I don't say that they do, so dont start to flame me please. When they self dont even know it. Im just saying that they could of.

Also, about the other people saying "its not him its his sharer, believe it or not" Doesnt matter what we believe. Character is cheated, and if the clan want to stay with legit only as I think they are. He quit or you kick! Let him make a character without cheat!
    I dont hate you Grim, but you owned yourself with taking a sharer on your account! [/b]
    my sharer was my friend in real life and we been best friends for 10 years he was just trying to catch up on xp being dumb about it and sick of me bitching at him ha
    but he is off the account

lol pwnt yourself

lol pwnt yourself[/b]
    i guess bro .. like posting the Screen shot and still not realizing it shows im stupid
    and i dont pay much attention

why dont you answer to first part of Aussie's post?

anyway If Aussie would be wrong (which hes not) lets take your version.. you logged in, you DIDNT realize you had scroll ON, you went xp and at first rebuff time you realized, then you came ko4life and posted a pic (by this time you must knew that you had scroll on as you said). So either you are dumb or Aussie (which im sure) is right.

why dont you answer to first part of Aussie's post?

anyway If Aussie would be wrong (which hes not) lets take your version.. you logged in, you DIDNT realize you had scroll ON, you went xp and at first rebuff time you realized, then you came ko4life and posted a pic (by this time you must knew that you had scroll on as you said). So either you are dumb or Aussie (which im sure) is right.[/b]
    i didnt notice it

he makes a good point but really i dont stare at my shit and even posting the topic going threw the SS reading them i still didnt catch it
    for as much as i play i would be way higher level as some clannies has posted

im going to go get some sleep check this topic when im up i guess

knightned

i didnt notice it

he makes a good point but really i dont stare at my shit and even posting the topic going threw the SS reading them i still didnt catch it
    for as much as i play i would be way higher level as some clannies has posted

im going to go get some sleep check this topic when im up i guess[/b]
    :lol:

i guess bro .. like posting the Screen shot and still not realizing it shows im stupid
    and i dont pay much attention[/b]
    nah man no ones perfect
    just take notice in future when trying to hide your haxxor's

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast