Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS!

This is a discussion on I Quit, Theirs a SS of My Sharer using 50% xp Bug GO NUTS! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nah man no ones perfect just take notice in future when trying to hide your haxxor's[/b] and keep being hypocrite...
Page: 9

nah man no ones perfect
    just take notice in future when trying to hide your haxxor's[/b]
    and keep being hypocrite

Rolf grim I could prob type lot of bs atm but 7 pages should be enough :P

Sad to see your ''sharer'' using koxp makes you wonder who else in Fatality use it

From what it looks like to me you were hunting isiloon with your clan after restart and some "hackers" not unlike yourself stole it from you so you went to cz and started exping with your clan. Your priests not even in town yet you claim you had just logged on yet you have sw and wolf (theres no rogue on the screen), ac hp and str (there's no priest on the screen), and RandomNoob had only just joined the party so i don't think he teleported them (he also doesn't seem to be trying to tp the warrior SlashniKurac). I don't know how you could get all those buffs without seeing that icon in the right hand corner and it also seems you had been playing with your character for much longer than you claim to have. If GM wasn't online when you hunted isiloon and you were, you must've been on for a decent amount of time, quite enough for me to believe that you put the scroll there yourself (even if your sharer did it, it's just as bad). You also tried to hide the evidence which is a sign of being guilty.

Grim, a random noob with 27 posts saying, "soz guys, it was me", is not proof so don't claim it is because your looking like a tool.

Grim your mana potions also on right click and that doesn't save after a restart so you set that for right click after you logged in and i'm guessing you were killing things before that screenshot was made.

You were also the party leader, and your clan was killing monsters so I am quite sure that you were killing mobs while you had that exp scroll on. You can say the leader was passed to you but it's more than likely it wasn't.

Sure none of that's "proof" but it all adds up to make it seem that you were aware of the scroll being there and you've lied to us about just recently logging in.[/b]

Some really good points Aussie.. and it really does make you wonder. But after all its his clans decision to keep him or not, but id recommend them to read that quote.

TopCat

From what it looks like to me you were hunting isiloon with your clan after restart and some "hackers" not unlike yourself stole it from you so you went to cz and started exping with your clan. Your priests not even in town yet you claim you had just logged on yet you have sw and wolf (theres no rogue on the screen), ac hp and str (there's no priest on the screen), and RandomNoob had only just joined the party so i don't think he teleported them (he also doesn't seem to be trying to tp the warrior SlashniKurac). I don't know how you could get all those buffs without seeing that icon in the right hand corner and it also seems you had been playing with your character for much longer than you claim to have. If GM wasn't online when you hunted isiloon and you were, you must've been on for a decent amount of time, quite enough for me to believe that you put the scroll there yourself (even if your sharer did it, it's just as bad). You also tried to hide the evidence which is a sign of being guilty.

Grim, a random noob with 27 posts saying, "soz guys, it was me", is not proof so don't claim it is because your looking like a tool.

Grim your mana potions also on right click and that doesn't save after a restart so you set that for right click after you logged in and i'm guessing you were killing things before that screenshot was made.

You were also the party leader, and your clan was killing monsters so I am quite sure that you were killing mobs while you had that exp scroll on. You can say the leader was passed to you but it's more than likely it wasn't.

Sure none of that's "proof" but it all adds up to make it seem that you were aware of the scroll being there and you've lied to us about just recently logging in.[/b]
    Guys also wanna know why Grim is lying about this ?
    when u guys have scrolls on and get dc or relog.. when u log and if u had scrolls on u see an animation.. same animation u see when u use light feet or mana pot.. this scroll if as he is saying was left on by his sharer when he logged he wud have seen it immediately cause while he was blinking when he logged into game he saw that animation of a scroll being left on ) as soon u see that animation loo on top to see what scrool )

How i know this ?: i play a priest in this server too well moreover i own it but my sharer plays it.. i logged into my priest accnt and it was usa IP and as soon i logged in i saw a scroll animation looked on top saw that same icon for exp scroll ..my sharer agreed to ahve used k0x and he thus was kicked..

so grim no point lying u didnt notice.. u did.. and u left it on and i am 100% sure u used it along side ur sharer also.. cause if u were legit u wud have canceled it as soon u logged in.. Only Blind ppl do not notice.. ./Ban Topic Close
    He is a Cheater bb

dam didnt notice you were quiting grim gl irl mate even tho I talk alot of shit you know I love ya ^^

and keep being hypocrite [/b]
    how am i a hypocrite?

>AppleSauce<

english clans cheat too like this one...

they just jealous they aren't as good as the turks at it and complain while disguised as "gg legits" LOL

this guy is sheer prooof LOL dumbass

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

They Do add up to were it looks like i am using them but look at my skill bar
    Its a Wierd Ass warrior skill bar i know but its also because i used to be a mage and for some reason my skill bar has always been the same so their for i Right Click My mp potions so i can just right click and its a habit befor we xp
    I dont Really Remember the Rest on Why i was in town and Right befor We start Xping but Slashni Is their too so i think we just getting ready to start

Guys also wanna know why Grim is lying about this ?
    when u guys have scrolls on and get dc or relog.. when u log and if u had scrolls on u see an animation.. same animation u see when u use light feet or mana pot.. this scroll if as he is saying was left on by his sharer when he logged he wud have seen it immediately cause while he was blinking when he logged into game he saw that animation of a scroll being left on ) as soon u see that animation loo on top to see what scrool )

How i know this ?: i play a priest in this server too well moreover i own it but my sharer plays it.. i logged into my priest accnt and it was usa IP and as soon i logged in i saw a scroll animation looked on top saw that same icon for exp scroll ..my sharer agreed to ahve used k0x and he thus was kicked..

so grim no point lying u didnt notice.. u did.. and u left it on and i am 100% sure u used it along side ur sharer also.. cause if u were legit u wud have canceled it as soon u logged in.. Only Blind ppl do not notice.. ./Ban Topic Close
    He is a Cheater bb
    [/b]
    Dude if i had been using that thing this hole time dont you think i would be a little higher level then 67 i play like all day havent done shit for past 2 weeks but play ko,
    and the story behind me not seeing it is everytime i go to load my computer takes forever im usaully the last one to load in for restarts ect, so i alt tab vent and just talk dont ever notice when i first log

and yea i sound guilty and you guys have came up with good points
    but if i was going to cheat with 50% xp i would be way higher level

p.s. if im a cheater your a cheater u were level 82 and got banned
    and if your sharer did do that then your in the same shoes i am in.

joel didnt play the account lol jaime little brother did more xp then him and he wasnt even my sharer
    he admited to it and doesnt care
    and its getting to the point were im losing intrest in explaing the same thing over and over again
    its your guys choice if you wish to belive me

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha! When you say your going to quit, its obvious guilt! Don't pity the cheaters

I vouch for grim, I have been on his acc and so has my little brother and he has done more than joel has done, joel has only exp'd a couple of times and he has only exp'd for an hour or 2 then log off saying he is bored

I really can't believe all the bitchs in this forum
    all they do is talk shit when there is a chance, well really fuck all you haters
    grim is a gg and he would never cheat, its stupid how you guys can&#39;t believe his story when JOEL CAME AND POSTED THAT HE DID IT <_<

well grim i really dont want you to quit bro, gonna miss playin with you man

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

why do you guys keep saying Fatality this Fatality that? we aren&#39;t cheaters. Sure someone in the clan might have used the scroll and because of that he was kicked. Anyone in the clan who uses these scrolls will be kicked. I believe grim when he said it was his sharer but that&#39;s his own fault that he had him as a sharer. So once again please stop saying Fatality uses them because we don&#39;t and its all those haters out there that just are using this opportunity to flame us.

They Do add up to were it looks like i am using them but look at my skill bar
    Its a Wierd Ass warrior skill bar i know but its also because i used to be a mage and for some reason my skill bar has always been the same so their for i Right Click My mp potions so i can just right click and its a habit befor we xp
    I dont Really Remember the Rest on Why i was in town and Right befor We start Xping but Slashni Is their too so i think we just getting ready to start
    Dude if i had been using that thing this hole time dont you think i would be a little higher level then 67 i play like all day havent done shit for past 2 weeks but play ko,
    and the story behind me not seeing it is everytime i go to load my computer takes forever im usaully the last one to load in for restarts ect, so i alt tab vent and just talk dont ever notice when i first log

and yea i sound guilty and you guys have came up with good points
    but if i was going to cheat with 50% xp i would be way higher level

p.s. if im a cheater your a cheater u were level 82 and got banned
    and if your sharer did do that then your in the same shoes i am in.
    joel didnt play the account lol jaime little brother did more xp then him and he wasnt even my sharer
    he admited to it and doesnt care
    and its getting to the point were im losing intrest in explaing the same thing over and over again
    its your guys choice if you wish to belive me[/b]
    WOOOW!
    Grim i dont know you personally, but can you just admit it. ITs obvious to every person that you did use it.
    I dont believe you managed to recieve all of those buffs without noticing it. Afterall, you would have had to check when you recieved undy, to change back into strength gear no?
    Aussie and TopCat&#39;s points 99% proove that you did it.
    Along with your retarded defence and guild actions ( &#39;Quitting&#39; / Name Change Scroll and Removing the SS ) you basically prooven it.
    I dont really care since i dont play with all the cheats.
    Your grammar prooves that you are only young, and i know how tempting things like this can be, especially for younger children.
    But seriously. admit it bro, let this topic die. Nobody reallys cares a great deal, you can simply Name change and join a different clan.
    People who are defending him can read a few of the points made before, even with your relationship with him, you cant deny it.

BB GrimReaper, i am sure this name will never be seen in Ionia again.

how am i a hypocrite?[/b]
    it was like +1 to your post :P

Banned Senior Member

Lemme think grim u use this prog

hahahaha trying 2 get other people banned while using koxp whaha owndddddddd

i think i believe what grim says since my friend is in Fatality and he&#39;d never join cheaters :P but yeah its hard to proof and looks suspicious.. btw what&#39;s that illegal exp thing anyway?

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast