Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I saw The Future

This is a discussion on I saw The Future within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; here is my sent tickets and their replies to me. LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-03 12:48:00 type of inqury general inqury entered ...
Page: 1

SiegeR

Default I saw The Future

here is my sent tickets and their replies to me.

LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-03 12:48:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer

olympia
    I have a problem.I ve got my rollback tnx for everything and I started to lvl again to 70.Here is my problem I dont know after this rollback my items are legit or duped.If it is duped I ll be naked after next dupe wipe and that will make me sad.I dont wanna see my character naked after I lvl to 70.Can u explain it to me about this situation and pls give some information also I bought my gold pre.I dont wanna lose time.

Best Regards to KO Customer Support Team

LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-03 14:57:00 type of inqury entered by Rick

You have to be sure you trust the person that is selling you the item. If the person is selling a lot of high end equipment, then you should suspect that the items could be duped. If a person is selling a lot of the same item then that is also usually a dead give away the items are duped.Thank you.
    -Knight Online Customer Service Team

LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-03 15:31:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer

olympia
    I am not talkin about that.I ve got my rollback after I ve got hacked now I am worrying about dupe wipe coz that hacker got my same items(same ID).after wipe am I gonna be naked and need second rollback or I dont need worry? pls explain it

Best Regards

LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-19 00:39:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer

olympia
    I got wipe after rollback now I need second rollback.I am waiting for response coz my character is naked...I appreciate that if u can help me.Rollback my char back to yesterday.

Best Regards

LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-19 10:48:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer

olympia
    As I said befor I got hacked like 2months ago and after hack I got my rollback.But today I lost all my items in dupe wipe and now waiting second rollback.I ll be happy if u guys can help me about this problem.

Best Regardas

LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-20 10:38:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep8

All items that were found to have duplicated ID tags have been removed from the game. These items will not be replaced and no compensation will be provided. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but we are attempting to make the game better for all players. Thank you.

LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-20 15:34:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer

olympia
    first of all I also sended my ticket to u guys and I got hacked.I got my rollback from u guys and now my items are wiped out normally coz they stole my items how cant u restore my items and rollback my char again that sucks.I wasted my time on this game and get lvl 70 legit and now u guys telling me that u cant restore.

LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-23 11:26:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep8

We are not restoring lost items at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you.

LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-23 16:48:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep12

All items that were found to have duplicated ID tags have been removed from the game. These items will not be replaced and no compensation will be provided. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but we are attempting to make the game better for all players. Thank you.

LuckyStr1ke OLYMPIA 2006-07-27 18:11:00 type of inqury general inqury entered by customer

olympia
    Read Carefully now.1 month ago i was hacked and hacked took all my items.Than i asked for help and sent a ticket.So you guys replied me and rollbacked my char.But when u rollbacked you forgot to delete the same ip'ed items from the hacker.So 1 week ago i lost my every item because of dupewipe and your mistake.Rollback my char and you stop getting these messages from me.

I said them this will going to happen but they keep sending me same auto-tickets.
    What to do now Spam more or any1 can help me?

Sulfurix

it's like talking to a brick wall :wacko:

ViSeH

If you keep spamming them you might get lucky

PinoyBoi

i did that too and i give up, no point K2 just wants u to buy premium to auto ticket you. GoodBye K2 for me going to Private servers.

SiegeR

as i see really non sense post get highest post here
    But people who needs help gets big Blank

evenson

just do whatever tempests did, have sex with phantom_rouge?

Natazaku

NOOB EDIT UR DAMN POST UR USER NAME IS IN THERE

SiegeR

Originally posted by Natazaku
    NOOB EDIT UR DAMN POST UR USER NAME IS IN THERE
    thats my ingame name dont worry

Its automated, it looks up the words you used in your inquiry , see's dupe 5 times, sends you a automated msg about buying dupes. The it see's rollback, they will not recover items lost blah blah blah.

I hope it works out, k2 sucks, yet we still play.......

fucking addictive game

the_man_slayer

go and do that BBB thing and K2 will get scared and roll it back for u :wub:

nasality

its easy to saw future if u playing this game
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtop...pic.php?t=42909

CrnaC

I can tell U only my experience with CS and spaming for some issue.

They block my acc, more than 6 months ago.

Flash! Your account is blocked.

I try lot of shit's, and only thing I've got is: Your account is blocked permanently for duping.

I start to spam. Everything and everywhere. (even ppl on this forum know that )

I spam them around 4-5 months (and I'm not stoping h43r: ), and I'm keep getting similar answers like Urs (just for my issue).

First, they answer me only in My KOL.
    After some spaming_period they start to answer me on My KOL AND on my e-mail, also.

But...nothing more. Whatever different e-mail I sent...don't change a thing, at all.

I think spaming don't give any effect. (

evenson

Tempests got his roll back within 1 day.. lawl.

Originally posted by evenson
    hahaha did his iteams every get deleted in a dupe wipe after getting rolled back ?

LiberAchi

Originally posted by aeLLio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeLLio)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    hahaha did his iteams every get deleted in a dupe wipe after getting rolled back ?[/b]
    Nope.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast