Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I saw The Future

This is a discussion on I saw The Future within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We've written 3 formal letters including detailed information about the original case and listing exactly what happened. I probably wouldn't ...
Page: 3

We've written 3 formal letters including detailed information about the original case and listing exactly what happened.
    I probably wouldn't be so aggravated over the issue if they hadn't promised to restore the second time when dupe wiped. Although I can see her name change during the initial restore to the dupe wipe may have complicated things.
    But really it's their fault for taking 2 months to preform a dupe wipe and offer a service that can prevent your customer support.

Both of us have tried various other contacts to get this done, along with the constant spamming of their answering machine. to be blunt it almost looks like we're being deliberately cast aside for some reason...
    Thanks for the support I guess maybe in another 7 weeks they might do their job.

SiegeR

Originally posted by MeanTeddy
    Well, you said you play in a big turk cafe? lol, I dont know how you even got 1 rollback in the first place. Matt, I dunno what is up with CS. I got hacked about 2 weeks ago, got rollback, dupe wipe deleted all items, then got rollback again. What worked the best for me was just writing a lenghty letter. I always tried to write as professional as I can. I explained my situation as throughly as possible, and I always add the"I am a long paying customer and would not like to quit this game because you cant take 5 minutes of your time to roll me back" , also the "From a business standpoint, it would not be wise to lose customers this way" *and then of course, the BBB thereat " If I cannot get a resolution to my problem promptly, I will report to the BBB on your failure to roll back my account due to a security compromise in the game" *

Good Luck
    i firstly got my rollback by mahina via some people i know from past servers.
    I tried to write my best at CS but they stop replying me either.
    I though its 24 hours to reply me.
    Anyway i heard that GMs are busy atm or something.However i asked if they dont have 5 minutes to fix their mistake.
    So i will try my all chance.Asking people on msn and on forum.Still nothing.

Also why didnt i sell my items and get back new items?Because as you guys know there is a new dupe method and olympia is full of dupes.If i get my new items and got deleted i wont have a choice to rollback my char because actually i bought duped items.However all my gear is made from 0.So i think its best to do like this.Anyway thanks for morals.I will try to rollback my char if not maybe quit maybe start to make new items or new server.Who knows

Mental_Anguish

K'2 ed. Buy new items and change account ID and password. Stop sharing accounts people.

Sheer

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeanTeddy
    Well, you said you play in a big turk cafe? lol, I dont know how you even got 1 rollback in the first place. Matt, I dunno what is up with CS. I got hacked about 2 weeks ago, got rollback, dupe wipe deleted all items, then got rollback again. What worked the best for me was just writing a lenghty letter. I always tried to write as professional as I can. I explained my situation as throughly as possible, and I always add the"I am a long paying customer and would not like to quit this game because you cant take 5 minutes of your time to roll me back" , also the "From a business standpoint, it would not be wise to lose customers this way" *and then of course, the BBB thereat " If I cannot get a resolution to my problem promptly, I will report to the BBB on your failure to roll back my account due to a security compromise in the game" *

Good Luck
    Anyway i heard that GMs are busy atm or something.However i asked if they dont have 5 minutes to fix their mistake.

Also why didnt i sell my items and get back new items?Because as you guys know there is a new dupe method and olympia is full of dupes.If i get my new items and got deleted i wont have a choice to rollback my char because actually i bought duped items.However all my gear is made from 0.So i think its best to do like this.Anyway thanks for morals.I will try to rollback my char if not maybe quit maybe start to make new items or new server.Who knows[/b]

File a complaint with the BBB, K2 responded to me the NEXT day. K2 seems VERY threaten' by the BBB.

SiegeR

Originally posted by Sheer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sheer)</div>
    Originally posted by SiegeR@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeanTeddy

Good Luck

Also why didnt i sell my items and get back new items?Because as you guys know there is a new dupe method and olympia is full of dupes.If i get my new items and got deleted i wont have a choice to rollback my char because actually i bought duped items.However all my gear is made from 0.So i think its best to do like this.Anyway thanks for morals.I will try to rollback my char if not maybe quit maybe start to make new items or new server.Who knows

File a complaint with the BBB, K2 responded to me the NEXT day. K2 seems VERY threaten' by the BBB.[/b]
    i heard many people banned because reporting BBB

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by Sheer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sheer)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-MeanTeddy

Good Luck

File a complaint with the BBB, K2 responded to me the NEXT day. K2 seems VERY threaten' by the BBB.[/b]
    i heard many people banned because reporting BBB[/b][/quote]That is news to me. ANd if it is true that can also be reported. :lol:

tolgahan

i hope u can get ur items back.
    i want to say something ..
    i was shocked when i hear that they are playing hacked gms chars there
    how can this be possible n how can u be so stupid ?
    ??????????
    n i want to say that.Some of u want to show turks as if all of us hackers.
    I just laugh at these posts ..You just console urself .thats all
    ty B)

wow dont wish this peice of shit turk luck u stupid mother fuckers this is prime example of wats wrong with k2

he got hacked when a shit load of other people got hacked (this is the only time k2 ever helps with hacking when its more then 20 ppl at once so odds are there at fault failed security etc....) so he suck mahina couch off and got rolled back AKA injecting +8 1hgiga +8 tota spear 712 shells / watever fucking gear u pulled outta ur ass now dupe wipe come and mahina no wanting to get ate out so u caught holding ur hand

and it doesn't help that lieing ur to customer support u saying u sent ticket and got rolled back first time but guess wat thats not wat happened n u know it aint customer support didn't do shit N YOU KNOW THAT guess wat so do they so u stuck with auto responses i gave number to cecilia for u to call kiss ass to girl maybe she let u talk to timothy fox CSREP and ur turk ass might get lucky

anyways fuck off JuNo OUT

SiegeR

Originally posted by Private
    wow dont wish this peice of shit turk luck u stupid mother fuckers this is prime example of wats wrong with k2 *

he got hacked when a shit load of other people got hacked (this is the only time k2 ever helps with hacking when its more then 20 ppl at once so odds are there at fault failed security etc....) so he suck mahina couch off and got rolled back AKA injecting +8 1hgiga +8 tota spear 712 shells / watever fucking gear u pulled outta ur ass now dupe wipe come and mahina no wanting to get ate out so u caught holding ur hand *

and it doesn't help that lieing ur to customer support u saying u sent ticket and got rolled back first time but guess wat thats not wat happened n u know it aint customer support didn't do shit N YOU KNOW THAT guess wat so do they so u stuck with auto responses i gave number to cecilia for u to call kiss ass to girl maybe she let u talk to timothy fox CSREP and ur turk ass might get lucky

anyways fuck off JuNo OUT
    i made my items my own not like you.I didint beg Cecilia or some others to give their extra items to me.
    We just talked via msn.Than he rollbacked my char.Didnt injected any item.
    So stfu.If my items seems illegal to you than you must see your items are better than mine.

SiegeR

i tried every1 on my msn list i tried every1 on game.I tried everything post on official forums, sent ticket or something.

Can any1 from here help me?
    If yes i will be very happy

SiegeR

bump

Originally posted by SiegeR

i made my items my own not like you.I didint beg Cecilia or some others to give their extra items to me.
    So stfu.If my items seems illegal to you than you must see your items are better than mine.
    first off no ones ever given me shit i was lvl 61 unmastered for bout 3 weeks hustling mirage daggers and iron xboWs to pay for dat tail of lesath i had bout 75 mill coins when scrolls were near 2 m and trinas 5 m and how ever i did purchase mirage daggers +8 chitins +8 which in the end i have made them on my own except i prefer babashopping and using ingame to get scrolls (doesn't work that well nowadays)

only thing cecilia ever gave me was elf belt and rogue earing which btw i used to be scouting eslant pretty much all day then logging onto lvl 62 priest massive/1920 to take boss (alot of it was solo with takusic we made over 20 bill on average market from bossdrops / dm drops) so i was pretty much entitled to the drop if it was something i needed otherwise clanbank or split watever but not like i didn't help out i seen iron belts glassbelts skele belts all drop to clannies either i was healing draining or i scouted it so fhk ur mother

and my main point is that ur sitting there lieing to customer support u say u made a ticket and they rolled you back they know they didn't roll u back so obviously ur lieing u got help from a gm via msn which im pretty sure gms aren't supposed to talk to players outta the game u jus screwed urself right there m8

yeP

SiegeR

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SiegeR

first off no ones ever given me shit i was lvl 61 unmastered for bout 3 weeks hustling mirage daggers and iron xboWs to pay for dat tail of lesath i had bout 75 mill coins when scrolls were near 2 m and trinas 5 m and how ever i did purchase mirage daggers +8 chitins +8 which in the end i have made them on my own except i prefer babashopping and using ingame to get scrolls (doesn't work that well nowadays)

only thing cecilia ever gave me was elf belt and rogue earing which btw i used to be scouting eslant pretty much all day then logging onto lvl 62 priest massive/1920 to take boss (alot of it was solo with takusic we made over 20 bill on average market from bossdrops / dm drops) so i was pretty much entitled to the drop if it was something i needed otherwise clanbank or split watever but not like i didn't help out i seen iron belts glassbelts skele belts all drop to clannies either i was healing draining or i scouted it so fhk ur mother

and my main point is that ur sitting there lieing to customer support u say u made a ticket and they rolled you back they know they didn't roll u back so obviously ur lieing u got help from a gm via msn which im pretty sure gms aren't supposed to talk to players outta the game u jus screwed urself right there m8

yeP[/b]
    Well im prety sure you dont know me.
    I was not mastered until lvl 63.
    I was with Full Chitin+6 Giga+6
    I made Shell Pauldron+7
    Shell Helmet+7
    Sold my giga+6 ad bought raptor+7
    Also bought tote+5 and graham+6
    made them+7
    tried +8 few months later
    tote went+8 graham burned
    burned total of 3 shell gauntlets
    1 warrior shell boots
    2 Warrior Shell Helmets
    5 Warrior Shell Pauldron
    2 Warrior Shell Pads
    i even dont have guantlets yet but you still b1tching me.

Go b1tch rockess go b1tch No:Name go b1tch any1.Im not the right person to talked.
    Ask Cecilia or Silence(Which he wont answer you because he hates you because you always be ignorant kid)

yes u are right silence hates my guts but o boo hoo

SiegeR

Originally posted by Private
    yes u are right silence hates my guts but o boo hoo
    you are popular these days.No1 likes you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast