Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I saw this in Knightonlineranking READ!

This is a discussion on I saw this in Knightonlineranking READ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :blink: ok maybe u can live whit everyone duping but i cant!! HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! and i just showed the post ...
Page: 2

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

:blink: ok maybe u can live whit everyone duping but i cant!! HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!
    and i just showed the post ffs :wacko:

Robin

thats old.. nothing to do with todays emergency maintainance.

my point was, its known. We know there is duping, most of us saw the post (judging purely on the 7 pages it made) on KoR, no real need to repost an old topic here.

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

it have nothing to do whit todays maintence at all i did just saw it on KOR and post it here beacuse its sick !!! ok ? :wacko:

i miss when dupers were rampant, im not a duper myself, but ffs, kekuri ring = 4mil back then and rogue chitin was 1.75mil

:wub: :wub:

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by Daz`
    i miss when dupers were rampant, im not a duper myself, but ffs, kekuri ring = 4mil back *then and rogue chitin was 1.75mil

:wub: *:wub: *

Um, do you mean when dupers were not rampant?

Prices rise with duping, IE dupers get more gold and will spend it, driving up the prices on average all around, because the money trickles down, and soon everyone is paying X00000000 amount of coin instead of x000000.

There is a certain amount of money based on legit inflation(more people killing and looting+ few "money sinks"), and legit price increase based on upgrade difficulty, but nothing like what the dupers have created.

Originally posted by HaTeMeNoW+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HaTeMeNoW)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sommarblond
    yea maybe its smart! but the future for the game ?
    u'd rather play this game then make $20,000 ?[/b]
    indeed i mean i love u guys but not that much lets just hope they fix it all -_-

Originally posted by darkside_sonnie
    lol i wanna see the snitcher get shot lol
    so u would rather see the guy that is actualy worried about the game then the dupers? sad shit there.. not to be rude but 90% of turks cheat. some dont but alot more do then dont

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12