Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i say K2 does a complete wipe...

This is a discussion on i say K2 does a complete wipe... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If they wipe the items, they'll just dupe em again...[/b] Bingo!!! If this idea did actually happen. It would be ...
Page: 3

Richie

If they wipe the items, they'll just dupe em again...[/b]
    Bingo!!!
    If this idea did actually happen. It would be more of a disadvantage to anyone that gained the items in a legitimate way.
    You would have all these lvl 80+ chars running around as if it were a new server wearing +5 or +6 stuff, whilst the old dupers are still carrying their +9/10. You think these guys hit you hard now..imagine if you were wearing +6 fp....

Uzu

no, a turk is doing that at the moment.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

K none of these things will ever happen so didn't see a point in discussing it at first. But if I could personally do something, I would delete all the weapons/armors above +9 and delete any jewelry above +3.

Banned

complete wipe would be no characters/items what so ever which will never happen :P[/b]
    that would be a new server xD

xstep

as u sayd it will never happen

dude wtf are u saying? i have my char and my items 100% legit and u want k2 delete them? really u have a problem

try reach lvl 70 WITHOUT PREMIUM in ares not stay in a gay ardream
    try to get items +7 without buy noahs from a page really i have worked on my noob items and im 100% legit so ppl like you dont have a point against all items, +8 is "easy" to make +9 is a big risk and +10 is a fairtale you dont know about knight online game so dude quit ko or open your eyes cuz u dont have any +8 dont make a post saying that shit, or just go to a private server =)

I agree 100% with you they and they should also wipe +7 items because honestly it's really hard to make legit... I don't mention people who claim they made a +7 chitin set which is most likely duped.

Same goes for 62+ in carnac west how the hell it's possible??? server is up for a few months only it's crazy how KOXP can help people to level pfff

I agree wipe all +7 and above items, wipe all jewels like ROL, ROC, ROM and IN even +0 because 90% of them are duped, and delevel everyone to 62 execpt old server like Ares or Diez (delevel to 65 only people on this servers)[/b]
    LOL aren't you miaousss?

Red face

yes I am 8)

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

dupe wipe to compensate for your self-pity. nice!

KO is like a Windows system. It need to be format, and restarted from time to time, to keep it running
    If not, we got a mess ^^

yes I am 8)[/b]
    Rofl you had +9 shards in pathos when +7 was gg and your saying wipe em? You had like rols+3 also right?

Banned

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. That idea is too dumb to be serious.

XFXF

dude wtf are u saying? i have my char and my items 100% legit and u want k2 delete them? really u have a problem

try reach lvl 70 WITHOUT PREMIUM in ares not stay in a gay ardream
    try to get items +7 without buy noahs from a page really i have worked on my noob items and im 100% legit so ppl like you dont have a point against all items, +8 is "easy" to make +9 is a big risk and +10 is a fairtale you dont know about knight online game so dude quit ko or open your eyes cuz u dont have any +8 dont make a post saying that shit, or just go to a private server =)[/b]
    like i said before, i sold my guys cuz i thought i was guna quit, unfortunately my bro dragged me back in, but he didn't give me a single noah, im not a freaking babashopper, and i dont do gay premmy shit either, so do some research before you try to flame ppl, pls?

ImSoDemon

A week? USKO players couldnt handle it ><

007_heal

Thats why K2 every so often brings out a new server, wait for one. The people that have stuck around older servers is beacuase they have gained friends and built their characters there. So why would they want their items wiped? I agree some of the items that are out there need to be wiped, maybe >+8. But a wipe wont help until they fix the ways that those items get into the servers in the first place.

As for the idea of bringing down servers for 1 week straight, its just stupid. K2 gets patchs from MGames, that means that the two of them have to work together before hand to work out details on the patchs and work out how they are gonna fix the problems with minimum down time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast