Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I still want to know the truth about the cwest+9 items

This is a discussion on I still want to know the truth about the cwest+9 items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by casual scared of something? or why do u keep replyin to every single comment, with the same ...
Page: 3

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by casual View Post
    scared of something? or why do u keep replyin to every single comment, with the same useless answer? kid...
    he repeats that sentence nonstop inside his head just like the overused one everything will be alright

Banned

My question is: Who gives a flying fuck?

Everybody knows there are corrupt GM's. Everybody knows that most of the items are first injected, and then baba'd. It's no secret.

Most of the C-west stuff including the +3 IB/ +3 IN's etc came from crunx (Yes, a DB hacker). And he's not the only one injecting stuff into the game. There are quite a few. Call it skepticism, call it whatever you want. I've seen it personally, so go ahead and call me a liar.

What I can tell you, is that game is completely bogus, and if you still play it and expect any kind of fairness, you are liviing in La-La Land.

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    My question is: Who gives a flying fuck?

Everybody knows there are corrupt GM's. Everybody knows that most of the items are first injected, and then baba'd. It's no secret.

Most of the C-west stuff including the +3 IB/ +3 IN's etc came from crunx (Yes, a DB hacker). And he's not the only one injecting stuff into the game. There are quite a few. Call it skepticism, call it whatever you want. I've seen it personally, so go ahead and call me a liar.

What I can tell you, is that game is completely bogus, and if you still play it and expect any kind of fairness, you are liviing in La-La Land.
    The point is that while we are all butt fucking each other in la la land, and the time comes when the people who initiated the butt fuck sell their injected items on this forum, we can go ahead and notify the players that these items aren't legit and people who are selling them should get banned. If you think this thread is not worth your time, please don't do us the honor of taking time out of your busy schedule to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    The point is that while we are all butt fucking each other in la la land, and the time comes when the people who initiated the butt fuck sell their injected items on this forum, we can go ahead and notify the players that these items aren't legit and people who are selling them should get banned. If you think this thread is not worth your time, please don't do us the honor of taking time out of your busy schedule to respond.
    alredy lot`s of unlegit stuff was sold by ko4life so i dont see point of it.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    I have my opinion on why you made that comment. I have kept quiet about this for a very long time because I avoid unnecessary flames but after watching you guys completely destroy the carnac west market it is not worth it. The entire badfamily clan is run by illegit players. Everyone knew this starting from way back in Xigenon when BadMom somehow went from push to pull overnight. Everyone forgot that he was an illegit player because sadly he passed away. The chapter was closed, it was taboo to even bring up his name. KillaHeala is BadSon aka GrizzlyDov aka Liorz aka Nazgul. If you go on koranking, you will find his name on the scammers list. In fact, you will find everyone who was in the clan BadFamily in Xigenon on the scammers list. You don't need proof to see that these guys are getting items using GM connection. Everyone already knows. I am surprised Regiss hasn't already mentioned who these people were, considering he was one of the top players in Xigenon.

MrH

Lol good luck for that

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

making topics about it arent gonna change anything.. Puffy's +9 set isnt goin anywhere neither are Sinins +3 irons or his +3 lego bands/ eme's. They gonna be on the server forever. U ask for proof but every1 already knows that they are injected. kinda pointless creating topics (other than making evaldo look like a child) that most of the +9s are injected..The people denying it (Evaldo) are either extremely naive or ( and this is the most llikely scenario) 1 of the ppl using or selling the unlegit items.

the real question should be.. why do people feel they need to baba so over the top and get gear that is so much superior to every1 else on the server... maybe they need to try gettin some skillz so that they can compete with every1 else without using thier +9s and +2/+3 uniques

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    if the mods were enforcing the rules, it wasn't happening...

if ull see the rules there, it says that u must post video or SS of the upgrade before u sell... and i haven't seen any1 doing it..

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    if the mods were enforcing the rules, it wasn't happening...

if ull see the rules there, it says that u must post video or SS of the upgrade before u sell... and i haven't seen any1 doing it..
    problem with that is that all u have to do is get a injected item without elemental. u upgrade and put elemental on it, take SS and all of a sudden its legit.

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    I have my opinion on why you made that comment. I have kept quiet about this for a very long time because I avoid unnecessary flames but after watching you guys completely destroy the carnac west market it is not worth it. The entire badfamily clan is run by illegit players. Everyone knew this starting from way back in Xigenon when BadMom somehow went from push to pull overnight. Everyone forgot that he was an illegit player because sadly he passed away. The chapter was closed, it was taboo to even bring up his name. KillaHeala is BadSon aka GrizzlyDov aka Liorz aka Nazgul. If you go on koranking, you will find his name on the scammers list. In fact, you will find everyone who was in the clan BadFamily in Xigenon on the scammers list. You don't need proof to see that these guys are getting items using GM connection. Everyone already knows. I am surprised Regiss hasn't already mentioned who these people were, considering he was one of the top players in Xigenon.
    usualy i`m not trying make another flame (poitless) war. that will not change anything

Banned

if we get the other proof from macdonald,
    then there should be a rule, that forbids whole JACKPOT clan to sell items on ko4life

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    if we get the other proof from macdonald,
    then there should be a rule, that forbids whole JACKPOT clan to sell items on ko4life
    or just don't allow selling +9 items at all...

the amount of legit +9 items are so low... imo, there are max 5 legit +9s

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    or just don't allow selling +9 items at all...

the amount of legit +9 items are so low... imo, there are max 5 legit +9s
    add to that all chaos baals/wirinom + 8 exept Nitrogen`s one. But it`s easy to sell +9 item or +8 cursed wepon for other items or coins and sell them at ko4life :]

Banned

still waiting for the "proof"

everything will be alright, everything will be alright, everything will be alright, everything will be alright, everything will be alright, everything will be alright, everything will be alright, everything will be alright

i dont play cwest, but regarding the "seling rules", a mod was selling an scorpion shield +10 (+21 reversed) so that explains a lot.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast