Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

i think its time again for..

This is a discussion on i think its time again for.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; due to the less amount of day we are able to play and even if we are able to login, ...
Page: 1

SoulFamily

due to the less amount of day we are able to play and even if we are able to login, its lagging, keep DCing and such bullshit, K2 screws our prem days. til now they are not willed to give back lost prem days or will spend us any other good for the trouble we have atm.

last year we had this nice campainge "NO PREM IN NOVEMBRE"

i think its time again to let K2 FEEL what we think about the bullshit they are doing to us!!!!!!!!!

Indie

due to the less amount of day we are able to play and even if we are able to login, its lagging, keep DCing and such bullshit, K2 screws our prem days. til now they are not willed to give back lost prem days or will spend us any other good for the trouble we have atm.

i think its time again to let K2 FEEL what we think about the bullshit they are doing to us!!!!!!!!![/b]

I agree

i think its time again to let K2 FEEL what we think about the bullshit they are doing to us!!!!!!!!![/b]
    do u mean may?

i would do it but there r too many turks still paying so k2 wont give a fuck

jimbob123

screw april, i say no prem until they sell the company

SoulFamily

screw april, i say no prem until they sell the company[/b]
    even better

screw april, i say no prem until they sell the company[/b]
    AGREE

HighJester

DOWN WITH K2, NO PREM
    O and a lot of the turks get into the servers without prem through hacks so if you get enough ppl to stop paying for prem there will be an impact, COME ON PPL HASNT K2 BEEN SCREWING U FOR TOO LONG.

BLIZZARD PLEASE BUY THIS OFF K2 YOU CAN MAKE SO MUCH MORE MONEY THAN WOW

WARHAMMER AGE OF RECKONING (IF IT HAS GOOD PVP BB K2).

Nick

i agree for the full 100%

oh guys dont worry, my brothers are no prem. and guess what they login a1 without any message that its for prem only muahahaha

gay servers are empty.

fuk the payments, we are paying for this down time ?

NO PREM IN APRIL !

80% of KO players are turks and as we know them they got 99% a.q. **** ıu and 1% brain so unsless the turks dont start with no-prem we can save us the amount of time we waste to make such topics.
    sad but true if we want to change something we need to work together with turks... so gel gel turkısh forum topıc

SoulFamily

<3 my homo friend nick :wub:

HighJester

80% of palyers are turk but guess what if K2 drops its profits 20% they will notice TRUST ME. Plus u seem turkish enough NORD why not talk to them?

mammlea

April already started xD

Change it to a May campaing

I honestly don&#39;t know anyone who is renewing their premium. There is no need to generate a "movement", when KO barely functioning at all for a couple weeks now is doing the job all it&#39;s own.

assailent

+1 like wtf this is outta control i know im hooked like so many are but how much knight online abuses us its ridiculous the ppl they ban ive never seen in my life swear gms makes up names plus in the last week they pretty much take servers down so they make profit.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast