Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

i think its time again for..

This is a discussion on i think its time again for.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF "NO PREMI IN THIS MONTH" JUST DO THIS AND I SWEAR IT WILL WORK /QUIT_THE_GAME OR ...
Page: 11

Banned

HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF "NO PREMI IN THIS MONTH" JUST DO THIS AND I SWEAR IT WILL WORK

/QUIT_THE_GAME

OR

/LET_THE_TURKS_HAVE_THE_GAME

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

lol tez u like to spam "stop playing ko" all the time now?

SoulFamily

HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF "NO PREMI IN THIS MONTH" JUST DO THIS AND I SWEAR IT WILL WORK
    /QUIT_THE_GAME

OR

[/b]

how about ..... no?!?!?!?!?! :P

Banned

/QUIT_THE_GAME

OR

[/b]
    maybe if 2 moons lets me in i will <_<

Or just quit this piece of crap...

m4cios

bump

HolyFish

Thumbs down

I do agree. Aswell as I agree on former posts stating that there are enough people that still will pay and those are mainly the turkish players.

Bottom line there is no absolute solution. K2, E-Games will still run and will still show the same sickness as before.

I have started KO from the very beginning. The last 2 years I had to see how things have evolved.
    More people, mainly turkish, have started to play. More cheaters. And the cape icon bug is still not resolved.

Fact is, as stated before in other threads, a lot of us will still continue playing, since it is addicting and since we have wasted a lot of money and time in this game. Who wants to give up that effort?

In the early days people stopped once reaching a certain lvl, we can argue now if this was 62 or 65 or 70.

Today once you reached a new goal, lvl 80 i.e. and once you spend a lot of money on gearing yourself up and being the best of the best in a grade 1 with a glowing armband. Well it will get boring after a time, when you find out that there is nothing anymore that you can do.

So whatever the score of this vote / thread is going to be: It does not harm K2 in any way!

SoulFamily

once again servers are down for houres already

gg k2

well put tez/aja.

_Hybrid_

ZZZZZZZZZZ K2 dont care about it, when we didnt buy prem more turkey ppl buy it so its the same for them.

Dtoxx

Lol @ SF being good

Its like playing CS.. Except playing CS on KO servers with DIALUP.

No thank you.

Exquisite_Doom

If we were muslim, we&#39;d just walk into K2&#39;s office and Jihad them. FOR ALLAH!

ym go hold your famyly hostage untyl you sacryfyce to Allah upon K2&#39;s buyldyng pls baba

Now that&#39;s an efficient fix. Their office blown up, no more KO, we can go back to our lives once again. I wonder what the sun looks like, it&#39;s like a legend...&#39;

coffee7676

make a clan called "NOPRENIUM"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011