Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

i think its time again for..

This is a discussion on i think its time again for.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; APRIL+MAY its all the same, the server will stay as gay as it is...
Page: 2

Nick

APRIL+MAY

its all the same, the server will stay as gay as it is

InStt

yae I might not buy it.. lost some many days ><... and normally I still can manage to join with my other non-premium account so.. we&#39;ll see

SoulFamily

i chnaged it to APRIL + MAY

FattySin

i would do it but there r too many turks still paying so k2 wont give a fuck[/b]
    +1

If people would finally realize as many many people have said in the past, this will not work, so what if their profit goes down a bit? They will still get cash flowing in out the ass.... There are a lot of things just like this that people are concerned about, but I can assure you, KO4Life isn&#39;t a big enough population of USKO to make that much of a difference... Stop posting useless topics about what you want to do to make K2 change things, because it WILL NOT WORK.

If you wanna do this, go ahead, I appreciate you wanting to make a difference, but the facts outweigh the wills of the people <_<

PS - I just bought premium yesterday... Am I sad about this? No. Go play some other games guys, come on... Use your head I just downloaded Command and Conquer 3 off of RapidShare, i&#39;m loving that... And i&#39;m about to install FEAR Extraction point too ( I suggest you try these games out )

HighJester

WELL K2 is going out of bussiness soon anyway. At some point the last legit player will be done with this shit and then the hackers have no one to scam or kill easily, really sad cuz Knight Online has the BEST pvp u can find but, its getting to be just not worth it anymore.

Also I read that the makers of KOXP wanted to help K2 ban the ppl using it because they were pissed about it being cracked, but of course K2 dont give a shit. I guess everyone already knew that though

No one can buy Knight Online USKO. It dosent belong to K2. It belongs to E-Games and K2 do not have the right to sell it - Only E-Games can, And then again they are making allot of this so why will they sell it?

A few hundered people not paying for prem? A few hundred new players now paying for prem? Whats the diffrence.

dont play ko at all till k2 does something better and actually start doing their job.. for the mean time if u guys get bored go to www.ijji.com and download soldier front. best online shooting game i played ^_^ there&#39;s some glitchers there but if they glitch just try to remember their name and tell the room leaders to kick them out so u dont have to play with them SF>KO

qpBLAZEqp

IAM UP NOT BUYING

HighJester

Then post it on every forum, its ppl saying that this will not work that keep it from working, EVERY dollar counts homie because eventually losing profits hurt. If u get this organized it can work, but u ppl will just keep paying until the game is done and ur chars are erased.

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    HACKING RUNNING RAMPANT
    AND NOW CANT FUCKING PLAY THE GAME B/C of login issues

If not the first 2 the for gods sake if u cant play the game jump in on this

Virtus

no prem.

dont play ko at all till k2 does something better and actually start doing their job.. for the mean time if u guys get bored go to www.ijji.com and download soldier front. best online shooting game i played ^_^ there&#39;s some glitchers there but if they glitch just try to remember their name and tell the room leaders to kick them out so u dont have to play with them SF>KO [/b]
    Damn, that looks sweet!

SoulFamily

so we will need all ure help. post it in all ko forum u know and we might find enough ppl joining us and K2 will fell it

FattySin

Then post it on every forum, its ppl saying that this will not work that keep it from working, EVERY dollar counts homie because eventually losing profits hurt. If u get this organized it can work, but u ppl will just keep paying until the game is done and ur chars are erased.

NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    HACKING RUNNING RAMPANT
    AND NOW CANT FUCKING PLAY THE GAME B/C of login issues

If not the first 2 the for gods sake if u cant play the game jump in on this[/b]
    I&#39;m sorry but after 3 long years ( thats just for me, a while longer for others ) of the same shit every day, you&#39;d think people would finally realize the whole plan behind it.

Think about the Underpants Gnomes from South Park...
    Step 1 - Steal underpants
    Step 2 - ?
    Step 3 - Profit

K2 is just like them, they take your money ( step one ), nothing happens with it on your end ( step 2 ), and K2 makes big bucks kk aga aga ( step 3 )

HighJester

Then if u all know this why the hell are u still paying for PREM DO YOU LIKE GETTING RIPPED OFF?

FattySin

Then if u all know this why the hell are u still paying for PREM DO YOU LIKE GETTING RIPPED OFF?[/b]
    It&#39;s something called addiction, my furry friend :wub:

Some things are hard to kick, like smoking, drugs, and masturbation. You just can&#39;t help yourself!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast