Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

i think its time again for..

This is a discussion on i think its time again for.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yea well Im wondering if to keep paying until the game is run into the ground is the best thing ...
Page: 3

HighJester

Yea well Im wondering if to keep paying until the game is run into the ground is the best thing for your addiction, Control your addiction for 2 months and maybe well see some improvement, if youre all so addicted that you will play this game under any condition then its already screwed.

Nick

+1

If people would finally realize as many many people have said in the past, this will not work, so what if their profit goes down a bit? They will still get cash flowing in out the ass.... There are a lot of things just like this that people are concerned about, but I can assure you, KO4Life isn't a big enough population of USKO to make that much of a difference... Stop posting useless topics about what you want to do to make K2 change things, because it WILL NOT WORK.

If you wanna do this, go ahead, I appreciate you wanting to make a difference, but the facts outweigh the wills of the people <_<

PS - I just bought premium yesterday... Am I sad about this? No. Go play some other games guys, come on... Use your head I just downloaded Command and Conquer 3 off of RapidShare, i&#39;m loving that... And i&#39;m about to install FEAR Extraction point too ( I suggest you try these games out )[/b]

(example)
    if i had a choice of getting 500usd or 1000usd then i would choice for the 1000usd.

k2 will do like the same getting all the money that they can get, so yes they will care about 20% !

HighJester

WOOT YEA NOW WERE GETTING SOMEWHERE

mazekdeus

BUMP : )

good luck with what you try, most of ppl who read these forums are specially retard, for example:

$1,000.00+ USD yeah, one thousand u.s. dollars spent in less than a year in this game, including premium service for 6+ months and a shitload of knight cash

can you imagine how much beer you can buy with that? I rather spend that $$ in Las Vegas or with my gf on vacations. Even that you are rich enough to spend twice than that, your retard part cant go away :lol:

flame all you want, but keep paying $hit to K2

FattySin

(example)
    if i had a choice of getting 500usd or 1000usd then i would choice for the 1000usd.

k2 will do like the same getting all the money that they can get, so yes they will care about 20% ![/b]
    Here&#39;s an example to hit you back with...
    Would you rather have money...
    or no money....

HighJester

FattySin i dont even know which side u are on with that last statement

FattySin

K... To make it a bit simpler...

You are K2, your total yearly income is around 2 Million dollars, alright?

Take 20% out of 2 million dollars, and you will get $400,000. You may think that&#39;s ALOT of money, but with K2, have any past " no premium months " gotten to them? They are still running this game, correct me if im wrong <_<

I would rather have $1.6 million than nothing, wouldn&#39;t you?

Please, everybody that wants to rebel against K2... Like I said before, it&#39;s nice to see people trying to make a difference, but we&#39;ve all learned to accept the big A.Q! from them :P

Nick

i would like to have money yes lol :wub:

ehmm who wouldnt ?

HighJester

Id rather have 2 mil than 1.6 tho thats THE POINT

It doesn&#39;t work unless you get turks to do it.

HighJester

Then lets the turks to do it, I guarantee some of em are pissed anyway. Theyre not all hackers anyway

FattySin

Then lets the turks to do it, I guarantee some of em are pissed anyway. Theyre not all hackers anyway[/b]
    Ya i&#39;m sure Turks get pissed off at KO. Little Turkey boy wakes up at 8 AM to put his archer in his KOXP spot, and he gets there... Only to see his girlfriend took it So he cries to his mom and throws his computer that still has Windows 98 on it, and goes to his local Cafe to make a new account and get his next month&#39;s KOXP membership :P

HighJester

Dude youre one of those ppl that thinks theres no one in turkey who plays legit arent you, I guarantee that if you look at the percentages same % of english players hack compared to the emnglish population , theres just more turks so u see them hacking everywhere, doesnt mean that they all hack.

FattySin

Dude youre one of those ppl that thinks theres no one in turkey who plays legit arent you, I guarantee that if you look at the percentages same % of english players hack compared to the emnglish population , theres just more turks so u see them hacking everywhere, doesnt mean that they all hack.[/b]
    No actually i&#39;ve met some really nice/legit Turks on KO in my days, they turn out to be more decent than even some English players :lol:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast