Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

i think its time again for..

This is a discussion on i think its time again for.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is what will happen. say k2 does lose 400k$ one month, they wont care. They'll think oh those dumb ...
Page: 5

SoulFamily

this is what will happen.

say k2 does lose 400k$ one month, they wont care. They'll think oh those dumb kids are trying to rebel against us haha (assuming they even take notice of no prem movement).

they lose it for 2 or more consecutive months, they will assess tho cost it will take to fix the server/hack/etc problem versus the 400K$ a month they are losing. They decide it will be cheaper to fix server problem etc than lose 400K$ a month.

They assess the same thing with hacks. they already know that hack helps to bring in most of the rest of their revenue. they will never fix that problem[/b]

if every1 thinks like u, think never gonna change

stand up and show ure against this shit. dont accept everything and think "uhm, i cont do anything anyway...."

if every1 thinks like u, think never gonna change

stand up and show ure against this shit. dont accept everything and think "uhm, i cont do anything anyway...."[/b]
    a lot of ppl are talking about this now i think we might have some results

SoulFamily

every1 should think about the lose of money he has.

if ure paying for a new TV and it only can show 2 programms, u gonna accept it?
    i dont think so. an i wont accept this screw of money aswell anymore. i spended too much for just nothing already

gel gel all in UT04

its way cooler than KO
    instaGib 589 kills in 25 minutes beat this nigguh

SoulFamily

we need more ppl joining this :P

MillionVoices

lol r u crazy, keep buying premy

if u dont theyll ban u

lol r u crazy, keep buying premy

if u dont theyll ban u[/b]
    lol K2 bans ppl without premmy?

or you could go to www.fuckk2.com if u really wana buy prem but still want to not pay k2 lol. when you do that for the next 3 months k2 pays that site 5% of the money u spend on prem and shit. been doin that for 2 months now, someone else with my money better than k2, not like k2 does anything with it

Virtus

The best way to make this fags feel the pain is not to buy premm + not logging in KO for a while. If they saw that servers are empty all day long they would be like WTF ? where's everybody? It would make them think about us and the game itself.

FattySin

The best way to make this fags feel the pain is not to buy premm + not logging in KO for a while. If they saw that servers are empty all day long they would be like WTF ? where's everybody? It would make them think about us and the game itself.[/b]
    ....We make up maybe 1k people tops on every server <_<
    Stýll, ým hýghly doubt Turkey wýll " joýn and fýght wýth us " oke?

And anyways, I doubt K2 even can think... If they could, maybe we wouldn&#39;t have so many problems taking so long to fix on the servers. Also, I don&#39;t think K2 knows how to use a calendar, either.

SoulFamily

im pretty sure they know how to count $$$$$

gel gel all in UT04

its way cooler than KO
    instaGib 589 kills in 25 minutes beat this nigguh[/b]

UT99 > UT04

Instagib low grav 135/35 ftw!

Aymeric

No premium again

See you next month all xD

CAn you make a new logo for all : for example : NO PREMIUM ( for a cap )

Dragonicus

The problem is that we accepted Terms of Service so we can&#39;t do nothing against K2 =(
    Even if we don&#39;t buy premium and we don&#39;t log in KO for about 1 month (the addiction of this game is pretty hard to exceed..)K2 will not make game better cuz like all ppl said before me, there are others 6k and more of turkish ppl that are playing now.The fact is this, K2 maybe could fix something but don&#39;t hope this forever cuz after some months new problem will start again :/ and again we pissed off and again "non premium" and so on..Anyway we can try at least, so i&#39;ll not buy premium hoping for a better future..

Just one question ^^
    Maybe this is wrong but can you guys make some videos and ss of KO game?K2 has Terms of Service but if we have a lot of proofs which show all problems of this game, probably we can beat these fuckers.And if another company see what is going on probably could decide to buy KO ^^
    But we have to make ss and videos putting inside the date.So everyday make some SS and videos showing the date and making see all problems inside KO, the xtrap error and so on..
    Bah this is what i think lol
    (sorry for my english)^.^

W4rWIthin

Alright Im down. NO PREMIUM UNTIL KO SUCKS MY NUTS AND PATCHES XCRAP!!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast