Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

i think its time again for..

This is a discussion on i think its time again for.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No premium again See you next month all xD CAn you make a new logo for all : for example ...
Page: 6

SoulFamily

No premium again

See you next month all xD

CAn you make a new logo for all : for example : NO PREMIUM ( for a cap )[/b]
    done already :P

Swizly

IM NOT GOOD AT ENGLISH

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

The OneAndONLY problem is ... Who buy a game whit so much mistakes? Who buy BugOnline ??? i Think BlizzarD is the only on who can make KO so how in OLD TIMES only say back to "Breth village" without bugs no much PPL dont use Premium Ares 1 not full hehe we make a new knightonline NBKO "NoBugKnightOnline" hehe becouse i think KO is a nice game i find its better then WoW , WoW is for kiddys NoNo but i am for KO so the problem WoW no BugS and when it will be fixed KnightOnline Much Bugs and it dont will be fixed it Means!!! Dragonicus +1 Only way make videos !! so see the shit BUGs and wait But i think 6month and ko will be selled the servers? it was a JOKE? lol not a nice JOKE LAUGH ;D

K2 MAKE ME PISSED OF!![/b]
    OMG!

serious swizly ur post is the greatest bullshit ever. do you realy think this is a solution? i am sure when k2 realy wanna change something they can. Back to ko? i realy dont want that. there have been much more bugs and the only nice think was that the majority was english speaking but thats all. i realy like the new patches and fire drake is a nice patch. also k2 did alot for security. i remember the time i got my login back with hacking login servers and it was very easy at this time to get acces. nowadays its much more difficulti to hack this servers.

Got Pren since 5 days ago , sorry :unsure:

Dragonicus

I accept this Terms of Service becouse i'm sure that K2 gives me the game and i'm sure i can play even if i'm paying for it, but if i buy premium and i don't have the damn game or i can't log, terms of service are over i think.
    We can beat them with this way, so all we need is to make proofs and this is not so difficult..

OMG!

serious swizly ur post is the greatest bullshit ever. do you realy think this is a solution? i am sure when k2 realy wanna change something they can. Back to ko? i realy dont want that. there have been much more bugs and the only nice think was that the majority was english speaking but thats all. i realy like the new patches and fire drake is a nice patch. also k2 did alot for security. i remember the time i got my login back with hacking login servers and it was very easy at this time to get acces. nowadays its much more difficulti to hack this servers.[/b]

How can you judge his post? I tried to read it 15 times over and over, but I can't seem to figure out what he's trying to say..

Swizly

Fridu i dont mean it so but i play it in this time u know me XEIROK! Cool_Killer this im also but i mean i can login without problems this i mean the new KE is better i know but i mean the login and other bugs i dont know i was noobi in KO im Noobi now but i know what is a bug ;D but the fuckin x-trap is not fixed and server was down .. how long we want wait? We Will We Will Fix The x-Trap We will we will fix the x trap

How can you judge his post? I tried to read it 15 times over and over, but I can't seem to figure out what he's trying to say..[/b]
    Omg , Your so damn right.

Omg , Your so damn right.[/b]
    its easy to explain. he german and try to writ english but it dont work^^

hes using alot pseudo english words and german gramma so its realy hard to read for me as well :lol:

Fridu i dont mean it so but i play it in this time u know me XEIROK! Cool_Killer this im also but i mean i can login without problems this i mean the new KE is better i know but i mean the login and other bugs i dont know i was noobi in KO im Noobi now but i know what is a bug ;D but the fuckin x-trap is not fixed and server was down .. how long we want wait? We Will We Will Fix The x-Trap We will we will fix the x trap[/b]
    also is ist einfach auf deutsch zuschreiben. deine idee mit ko ist einfach sinnlos weil k2 einige sachen gefixed hat. was du auch nicht weiss ist das in KO so viele bugs gab und wenn ich drann denke wieviel zeit ich in ko damit verbracht haben nicht in die server zu kommen dann is das auch viel. außerdem waren in der zeit 5-10 sec lags beim AOE absolut normal. Alle diese bugs/problem sind behoben und wenn sie noch wäre gäbe es kein ko mehr. also stell die vergangenheit nich besser da als sie war. das is meine meinung ^^

sry for all english speaking. it was easier for me to write all these in german because its hard to discuss with him when hes not able to wrinte english^^

Swizly

LOL i think my english is good for 1. sek i dont know what 1.sek means in english but im in the school and im on the first english book so im on learn it sry for my SHITENGLISH fridu ich meinte ich konne früher besser loggen als jetz und breth fand ich sehr kuul wie ruy7 oder ryu7 immer apes in Town provokte hmm... weis nicht ob wir und dozumal schon kannten hehe

OMG!

serious swizly ur post is the greatest bullshit ever. do you realy think this is a solution? i am sure when k2 realy wanna change something they can. Back to ko? i realy dont want that. there have been much more bugs and the only nice think was that the majority was english speaking but thats all. i realy like the new patches and fire drake is a nice patch. also k2 did alot for security. i remember the time i got my login back with hacking login servers and it was very easy at this time to get acces. nowadays its much more difficulti to hack this servers.[/b]
    +1

and i dont want KO back.. I WANT TO BE A NOOB LIKE IN THAT TIMES

"chitin +1/poison resistance,kk im gonna buy it.. it must be good"
    :wub:

SoulFamily

LOL i think my english is good for 1. sek i dont know what 1.sek means in english but im in the school and im on the first english book so im on learn it sry for my SHITENGLISH fridu ich meinte ich konne früher besser loggen als jetz und breth fand ich sehr kuul wie ruy7 oder ryu7 immer apes in Town provokte hmm... weis nicht ob wir und dozumal schon kannten hehe [/b]
    finaly ure first post makes a sense. ure english is realy horrible :P

mini

another solution all can send 10 20 30 post to customer suport .
    all can send the same message and spam customer suport

1. i am not able to send ticket atm
    2. they just disable it then
    3. its k2^^

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast