Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

i think its time again for..

This is a discussion on i think its time again for.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe fridu s right they dont read the messages they "löschen" clear it...
Page: 7

Swizly

hehe fridu s right they dont read the messages they "löschen" clear it

Sib

Fridu i dont mean it so but i play it in this time u know me XEIROK! Cool_Killer this im also but i mean i can login without problems this i mean the new KE is better i know but i mean the login and other bugs i dont know i was noobi in KO im Noobi now but i know what is a bug ;D but the fuckin x-trap is not fixed and server was down .. how long we want wait? We Will We Will Fix The x-Trap We will we will fix the x trap[/b]
    Wtf are you talking about Swizly, that character isnt yours at all!
    It is from my cousin ffs. :angry:

Swizly

it was mine sib i gave it to LordAlf also Xeirok and he change it for LordALF but in the first hand it was mine!! hehe sib no :angry:

Sib

Then post it was yours, in past time w/e
    Srry but still

:unsure:

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

@ Sib and Swizly hört auf mit diesen scheiße themen.

@ mod/admin just delete this post pls. the discusion is nice and shouldnt spammed with such a bullshit

Swizly

Fridu ich versteh dich ja aber .. das ist leider nicht dein Forum .. so leid es mir tut dir das zu sagen ABER DU KOMMANDIERST MICH NET RUM UND SAGST MIR AU NET WAS ICH MACHE UND WAS NICHT K?K?K?

Danke

lol swizly es ist nich mein forum richtig aber das ändert nichts das du hier nichts unpassendes posten sollst. das hat hier nichjts zu suchen und nur mal angemerkt ich bin hier kein unbekannter im forum also einfach aufhören damit. ok? und du solltest wissen das hier nicht in einer anderen sprache als english geschrieben wird. alles andere wird gelöscht bzw das topic dicht gemacht.

sry for mods: i know this guy from ares and i am tired of discusion these topic with them. he changing accounts all the time and after a few days/week he starts flaming about it. the best is just delete my and his posts. thx^^

SoulFamily

dont go to offtopic plax

we wanna find a solution for this shit going on

btw. cant log for thw whole day now

/pissed_mod_on

The problem is that we accepted Terms of Service so we can't do nothing against K2 =(
    Even if we don't buy premium and we don't log in KO for about 1 month (the addiction of this game is pretty hard to exceed..)K2 will not make game better cuz like all ppl said before me, there are others 6k and more of turkish ppl that are playing now.The fact is this, K2 maybe could fix something but don't hope this forever cuz after some months new problem will start again :/ and again we pissed off and again "non premium" and so on..Anyway we can try at least, so i'll not buy premium hoping for a better future..

Just one question ^^
    Maybe this is wrong but can you guys make some videos and ss of KO game?K2 has Terms of Service but if we have a lot of proofs which show all problems of this game, probably we can beat these fuckers.And if another company see what is going on probably could decide to buy KO ^^
    But we have to make ss and videos putting inside the date.So everyday make some SS and videos showing the date and making see all problems inside KO, the xtrap error and so on..
    Bah this is what i think lol
    (sorry for my english)^.^[/b]

back to topic

mag_fire

i quit ko many months ago and went to play game with a real company.. Tell u 1 thing , i dont miss k2 and thier horrible service. Every time i come back to forums all i read is how horrible the serivice is LOL. just quit guys.. that what i did and boy does it feel good.

SoulFamily

bump :P

Banned

lets do this

SoulFamily

up

SoulFamily

and again we are not able to login

everyday the same

where are the 24/7 gms taking care of the serves?????????

PaPaSmurF

Funny thing is, a member of K2 has probably read this and just sat back and laughed...o well wut can we do ><"

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast