Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think they should add CZ to servers 3

This is a discussion on I think they should add CZ to servers 3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Timaster My guess is those that say it's not that crowded on server 2 are non european? ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by Timaster
    My guess is those that say it's not that crowded on server 2 are non european?
    im european and i play during turk time..
    1hour ago i was in c2 for pk and i found like 3 or 4 orc party's and less humans..

TristoN

Default Re: I think they should add CZ to servers 3

Originally posted by Timaster
    it's kinda crowded IMO any opinnions?
    yea, so you can have another set of bosses to kill, therefore flooding the market with good items, causing inflation, thats kinda dumb, if everyone has a RoL, rol's are pointless, now aren't they..

HiddenRage

Originally posted by Greygoose+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Greygoose)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zparda
    I think K2 should make D4 D5 D6 D7 instead of make new servers *B) *

Think every1 is agree with me(well maybe not every1 :P coz will be harder find macroers xD)
    i agree[/b]
    no cause there is less and less english speakin players on the older servers now :/

Timaster

yea, so you can have another set of bosses to kill, therefore flooding the market with good items, causing inflation, thats kinda dumb, if everyone has a RoL, rol's are pointless, now aren't they..
    that can easily be solved?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123