Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I think it woud be great

This is a discussion on I think it woud be great within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think K2 woud earn money and a lot of people who love to pk alone will want to have ...
Page: 1

Roberto

I think K2 woud earn money and a lot of people who love to pk alone will want to have in PUS to by cure scrols.What you think about that guys?

amcgc

agreed

Judas Iscariot

Great idea, not very practical (business-wise)

If they were made they'd have to be like 100 cures per pack.

It would kill party pk though... debuffers would have the short end of the stick... then you'd have something worse: Full Heal priests!

and wariors become unbeatable
    hmm pus cure
    what about compleate heal pus scrolls ?
    or 100% upgeade scrolls ? (only for rebirth items ofc)
    or Light Feet scrolls
    or make TP scrolls working in CZ ?
    or stealth scrolls (warior with stealth scroll + light feet + cure scroll FTW)

Aba

hmm pus cure
    or Light Feet scrolls
    or stealth scrolls (warior with stealth scroll + light feet + cure scroll FTW)[/b]

my thoughts exactly a point well made

hej

I have tried to get this some time, but no luck, my idea was that they should weigh like rogue cure pots, but

hmm pus cure
    or Light Feet scrolls
    or stealth scrolls (warior with stealth scroll + light feet + cure scroll FTW)[/b]
    rofl.. true
    the only way to kill warrior in 1vs1 for bps was to dbuff him and with that cure scrolls warriors could pk all the day solo without to fear any debuffs

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lets also have some massive, parasite, malice scrolls there

why not even 1920 heal pots

oh as we're on it, i always wanted a warrior with spike, may i get one of that scrolls to spam some ppl with my 2.7k ap for 600% dmg?

Ripper_of_romania

lets also have some massive, parasite, malice scrolls there

why not even 1920 heal pots

oh as we're on it, i always wanted a warrior with spike, may i get one of that scrolls to spam some ppl with my 2.7k ap for 600% dmg?[/b]
    dream on...

cure scrolls is ok, they can make it pack of 10 pcs for 85 kc, rogues can solo in cz, bp can solo too, but warriors hard to solo without cure, just stay 2 mins in cz and count how many times u get malice,debuff,dewolf ...etc
    and same as buff and ac are skills for priest but u can find scrolls for it, wolf,swift are skills for rogues but u can find scrolls for it, tp is skill for mages but u can find scrolls for it, so why they dont put scrolls for cure.

That whould be SUX - warrior will be the best thu ... and why not lupin scrolls ? ^^

Judas Iscariot

It's a cute idea, fun to mess around, but it's not actually going to happen. The best way to counter all the debuffing in cz is to befriend a priest. We all know how much debuffing goes on in there, but it's a fact of life in cz. Adapt or deal with it.

Personally, the best way to stop a debuffer is to counter with a warrior's debuff: Acid pots

considering they just nerf'd lycaon build which is basically best thing to ever happen to a warrior i say fuck it give them cures make them expensive

warrior sucks can't solo pk unless u like to relog everytime u get debuff'd where sin and priest can np

but while were at it give mages minor heal !!! YAY

only warriors like this idea.. pfft -_-

tbh i thought a good idea would be to have a 'priest' NPC in each base that you can talk to and recieve a cure from.

that would simply remove the need to teleport somewhere to get rid of it for solo warriors / mages, but it wouldn't effect the actual pk game play itself

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast