Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think it woud be great

This is a discussion on I think it woud be great within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tbh i thought a good idea would be to have a 'priest' NPC in each base that you can talk ...
Page: 2

the_man_slayer

tbh i thought a good idea would be to have a 'priest' NPC in each base that you can talk to and recieve a cure from.

that would simply remove the need to teleport somewhere to get rid of it for solo warriors / mages, but it wouldn't effect the actual pk game play itself[/b]
    i lik that idea :P

all this was possible.. welcome to myko <3

razzy

awww HELL NO!!

all this was possible.. welcome to myko <3[/b]
    that was skillhack <_<

Roberto

Why warrior woud unbeatable, when i try to run bos hunt in cz with warrior every 2min i got duf and im not sure but i think need to wait a long time duf disapire,roug have cure,prist have cure, why mage and warrior dont be able to have cure, why think warrior will be unbeatable, if they put like 20 cure for 85kc i dont think people woud spend 20 cure for 30min pk because i get around 20-50dufs in 30min, i woud use it only when im massived or some time parasit, i dont see the problem to put it in PUS.

Banned

Mhmh cure scrolls are good but sucks because warriors get unbeatable

hej

tbh i thought a good idea would be to have a &#39;priest&#39; NPC in each base that you can talk to and recieve a cure from.

that would simply remove the need to teleport somewhere to get rid of it for solo warriors / mages, but it wouldn&#39;t effect the actual pk game play itself[/b]
    That was a were smart idea, i hate it now, you have run duffed becuse it will take longer time to get a priest to cure you.

GibLet

meh, the best thing they could have would be a book scroll for priests sothey don&#39;t have to carry thenall the time and they can use more pots

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

tbh i thought a good idea would be to have a &#39;priest&#39; NPC in each base that you can talk to and recieve a cure from.

that would simply remove the need to teleport somewhere to get rid of it for solo warriors / mages, but it wouldn&#39;t effect the actual pk game play itself[/b]
    very good idea

killluminati

when no1 else in this game pk&#39;s without a priest.. why you gotta be so brave.. lol just pk witha priest and problem solved...

kibal

Why warrior woud unbeatable, when i try to run bos hunt in cz with warrior every 2min i got duf and im not sure but i think need to wait a long time duf disapire,roug have cure,prist have cure, why mage and warrior dont be able to have cure, why think warrior will be unbeatable, if they put like 20 cure for 85kc i dont think people woud spend 20 cure for 30min pk because i get around 20-50dufs in 30min, i woud use it only when im massived or some time parasit, i dont see the problem to put it in PUS.[/b]

Ok give them cure scrolls , but i want the same hp and ac that a war in my bp .

rofl.. true
    the only way to kill warrior in 1vs1 for bps was to dbuff him and with that cure scrolls warriors could pk all the day solo without to fear any debuffs[/b]
    I agree completely. Warriors would be the dominant class.

I agree completely. Warriors would be the dominant class.[/b]
    wariors R dominant class, but with cure they become unbeatable

The only bright idea I&#39;ve heard today is Paddys

StoneColdAngel

And then we need a NPC für Fire-Resi/Ice-REsi/Light-Resi/SW/etc/etc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast