Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think it woud be great

This is a discussion on I think it woud be great within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tbh i thought a good idea would be to have a 'priest' NPC in each base that you can talk ...
Page: 3

tbh i thought a good idea would be to have a 'priest' NPC in each base that you can talk to and recieve a cure from.

that would simply remove the need to teleport somewhere to get rid of it for solo warriors / mages, but it wouldn't effect the actual pk game play itself[/b]

That is a pretty good idea, I've played games with similar things.. The only problem I see is everyone would town instantly when duffed cuz they know they got a quick cure waiting at base..(similar things happened on the other games)

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

and ruin the game? while were at it lets make tp scrolls too...and those gate scrolls that were on the test server...hmm what else oh well make stealth scrolls too! that way warriors can be parties 100% by themselves!!!

either learn to party with a priest, or stfu and deal with the duffs

The only problem I see is everyone would town instantly when duffed[/b]
    u act like they dont now

Banned

Nah this is not good bro...

And then we need a NPC für Fire-Resi/Ice-REsi/Light-Resi/SW/etc/etc[/b]
    ahhh in that case we'll take swift scrolls out of the power up stall... see how what you said there was really silly?

and who needs resist buff for pk?

the best cure is scroll is to Teleport when u get debuffed , go moradon and back to cz if u are solo of course =d[/b]
    and lose about 3 minutes on your buff scrolls, you never noticed that? it takes you 10 seconds to do and you lose like 3 mins on your scroll timers, not to mention the chance of dcing for no reason, thats why i always liked my idea, but K2 probably doesn't

the best cure is scroll is to Teleport when u get debuffed , go moradon and back to cz if u are solo of course =d[/b]
    plus wasting 17k evrytime
    since u put money in inn, so u have take out more money thus wasting more time

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

This is by far one of the stupidest ideas I've seen.
    The game was designed so that priests had the cures and the heals, warriors had the power, rogues the damage spikes (well, sometimes).
    What you're asking for is a huge game imbalanace, screwing with the mechanics of the game. This is both irrational and illogical, financially as well as intuitively.

Warriors aren't designed to solo; allowing them to do so would essentially tip the already-fragile balance.

The game was designed so that priests had the cures and the heals, warriors had the power, rogues the damage spikes (well, sometimes).
    What you're asking for is a huge game imbalanace, screwing with the mechanics of the game. This is both irrational and illogical, financially as well as intuitively.

Warriors aren't designed to solo; allowing them to do so would essentially tip the already-fragile balance.[/b]
    thnx lutz. now close

Togashi

How about a pus scroll that makes an NPC priest that follows you and cures and heals you all the time? And of we could make also make a Warrior scroll, who will be used by int priests (becus poor int priests cant kill anything solo), and will fight for you and gain nps (ofc u get full nps, not like 2 man party).Ppl, this game is supposed to be teamplay anyways.U talking that rouges and BPs can solo pk... get a 4 man party and rape him...

Aba

xD

How about a pus scroll that makes an NPC priest that follows you and cures and heals you all the time? And of we could make also make a Warrior scroll, who will be used by int priests (becus poor int priests cant kill anything solo), and will fight for you and gain nps (ofc u get full nps, not like 2 man party).Ppl, this game is supposed to be teamplay anyways.U talking that rouges and BPs can solo pk... get a 4 man party and rape him...[/b]
    not sure but ur idea smells like WoW..

and Sin CAN solo since u have cure/stealth/ms/lf which are most important solo skills.
    u can pop up out of stealth and ks if u want, u can rape lowlvls that exp on exp slots etc etc

and a bp +73 can solo too, 70s debuff
    Dro :P

SharDiS

That whould be SUX - warrior will be the best thu ... and why not lupin scrolls ? ^^[/b]
    true that will be sux no one will kill strong warrior 1 vs 1 without duffs

Warriors aren't designed to solo; allowing them to do so would essentially tip the already-fragile balance.[/b]
    solo priests and mages werent be able to run faster solo either... can you imagine how different the game would be if that were the case, no classes except buffer priests were meant to be able to have added hp and ac when solo...

some people obviously never played this game before the PUS existed

StoneColdAngel

ahhh in that case we'll take swift scrolls out of the power up stall... see how what you said there was really silly?

and who needs resist buff for pk?[/b]
    I know some warrior and priest who like to get some resi buff in pk.

A skill like "Purge Curse" perhaps for a warrior with shitty cooldown?
    Or perhaps even extra: "Charge Skill" where the warrior can "LF for 3 sec and after that will be slowed for 5 or so.
    Like a supersprint

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast