Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I think it woud be great

This is a discussion on I think it woud be great within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A skill like "Purge Curse" perhaps for a warrior with shitty cooldown? Or perhaps even extra: "Charge Skill" where the ...
Page: 4

A skill like "Purge Curse" perhaps for a warrior with shitty cooldown?
    Or perhaps even extra: "Charge Skill" where the warrior can "LF for 3 sec and after that will be slowed for 5 or so.
    Like a supersprint [/b]
    Wariors has most AP AC HP from all clases in KO
    wariors defence increase like 100x when u add shield
    wariors has resistance
    and finally wariors has MOST POWERFULL skill in game HELL BLADE
    and u want to give them light feet and cure ???
    u know lets make KO wariors only game. remove rouges and add priests skills to wariors.
    zzz

creedofdeath

How about a pus scroll that makes an NPC priest that follows you and cures and heals you all the time? And of we could make also make a Warrior scroll, who will be used by int priests (becus poor int priests cant kill anything solo), and will fight for you and gain nps (ofc u get full nps, not like 2 man party).Ppl, this game is supposed to be teamplay anyways.U talking that rouges and BPs can solo pk... get a 4 man party and rape him...[/b]
    Or....

how about a scroll that makes felankor, isiloon, and ultima your personal pets?

minor heal scroll

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

solo priests and mages werent be able to run faster solo either... can you imagine how different the game would be if that were the case, no classes except buffer priests were meant to be able to have added hp and ac when solo...

some people obviously never played this game before the PUS existed [/b]
    The game existed for about 4 months before PUS existed; PUS has been around for like 3 years now, it's been a core part of the game - to alter the status quo at this point is to royally fuck up the game.

Great idea, not very practical (business-wise)

If they were made they'd have to be like 100 cures per pack.

It would kill party pk though... debuffers would have the short end of the stick... then you'd have something worse: Full Heal priests![/b]
    I don't know why, but that last line made me lawl. Must be a priest thing.

The game existed for about 4 months before PUS existed; PUS has been around for like 3 years now, it's been a core part of the game - to alter the status quo at this point is to royally fuck up the game.[/b]
    And yet they do it anyway. 2k hp and 350 ac scrolls ftl. Don't get me started on NP increase scrolls.

i want 1440 hp pots from npcs

painter_dk

The game existed for about 4 months before PUS existed; PUS has been around for like 3 years now, it's been a core part of the game - to alter the status quo at this point is to royally fuck up the game.[/b]
    2 make a status quo, mages would have too have their mp bonuses also count in pk
    AND have a single shot skil lor 2 that boses dont cancel

PLUS ofc mage armors should have same defens as warriors soo should all classes have same defence for same type of armors

iron is iron.. jsut cause your anotehr class dossent make iron weaker

max0o

nothing change except if k2 need more $...

Banned

Bad idea about cure pots.
    Go play rogue and u will be able to cure urself and pk w/o priest.

Roberto

Bad idea about cure pots.
    Go play rogue and u will be able to cure urself and pk w/o priest.[/b]
    How to play on roug you will gift me1?

I sad K2 woud earn more money and mage and warrior woud have little easier for solo game, nothing more.

Ripper_of_romania

2 make a status quo, mages would have too have their mp bonuses also count in pk
    AND have a single shot skil lor 2 that boses dont cancel
    PLUS ofc mage armors should have same defens as warriors soo should all classes have same defence for same type of armors

iron is iron.. jsut cause your anotehr class dossent make iron weaker[/b]
    We would replace the clasical line "spike+thrust+r=dead" to "supernova+incineration=dead"

Timmy

It's a teamplay game....

Or....

how about a scroll that makes felankor, isiloon, and ultima your personal pets?[/b]
    10 minorheals for 100Kc xD

How about a pus scroll that makes an NPC priest that follows you and cures and heals you all the time? And of we could make also make a Warrior scroll, who will be used by int priests (becus poor int priests cant kill anything solo), and will fight for you and gain nps (ofc u get full nps, not like 2 man party).Ppl, this game is supposed to be teamplay anyways.U talking that rouges and BPs can solo pk... get a 4 man party and rape him...[/b]
    sweet a pimped out priest following u XD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234