Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Reast

I was thinking...

This is a discussion on I was thinking... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How awesome would it be if this game was Box Price + Subscription with no Power Up Store? For some ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default I was thinking...

How awesome would it be if this game was Box Price + Subscription with no Power Up Store?

For some reason that just screams appealing to me because people couldn't P2W so much. Welp... seeya later.

Little archer Senior Member

I agree it would be awesome to have this game finally die.

One of the main reasons why turks play KO in the first place it's because it's F2P.

Also, hilariously enough, I believe that a subscription model would actually generate less money.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Actually, this game is pretty much fun IF you have somebody to play with.
    If you are alone without a clan and you play barely twice a week, you do not have motivation to do something.
    If you have community, even the smallest, but they are nice and you can trust them, its the best thing in my opinion.
    I have few gg's in my clan which I play with and I know it's senseless to play this game anymore without great friends or at least ingame friends.
    How it would be without PUS? Dang, I would never wear Hera Transform's scroll and my lovely Pathos Gloves, the look on my character which I build from nothing worth 20 usd baba monthly.

This is still the best PVP game so far I think, there is no better PVP system.

Good night folks,
    Reast!