Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i thought there was suppose to be 36 to a clan.....

This is a discussion on i thought there was suppose to be 36 to a clan..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn that´s much clans that have ALOT of ppl <_<...
Page: 3

Baxxor

damn that´s much clans that have ALOT of ppl
    <_<

evenson

Their all turkish clans too :lol: :lol:

Apoc

Originally posted by morax
    yes its a bug but theres no reason to abuse it... its not hard to count to 36 is it?
    That is correct , how about in the case of several clans that have 36 members already and then they get several people bugged into there clan , what should happen in this case ?

Cava

this is funny cause the clan thing was fine from the beginning and then there is suddenly bugs after certain patches ^_^ so k2 doesn't fix anything with patches, but create more problems for the game itself. what in the hell kind of patching are they doing?

Makros

Default K2...

I have like 8 clanmembers I cant ban from clan ( they just appeared in my clan without anyone claning them/ clan quit bug), total members 36 ... And I will use more slots if i need those to recruite friends... And one guy is still stucked because he wanted to help with the KQ lol ... K2 rulz da bugs! thx K2! Good job again!

hej

Some strange thing that i have, on D3 it say 38, d1 37, d2 36players

Deathwish

ooo er this got longer than i expected, it's shocking jsut how buggy this game is that everytime they add a new patch or even simply 'restart' the server there are new clan bugs.

RC is basically gone but cos we cant make something else it's the only reason it's still there, most players have now gone Edena

AviT

not to sure but when the last bug was on/the same bug it was just the command bar that didnt kick people out of the clan but you could still type the command and it worked

DANTE_

We can´t kick anyone from ELT. Some bug everytime we try to kick someone it says they´ve been banned but their still in clan... Arch3r kicked undying from clan to make another assistant but when undying loged he was still in clan even though Arch3r made a new assitant

antiriad

Originally posted by AviT
    not to sure but when the last bug was on/the same bug it was just the command bar that didnt kick people out of the clan but you could still type the command and it worked
    i tried that last night.. tried to find the FIFTEEN bugged characters that are in k2'd who got kicked by adis a few day's ago but are strangly still there.. tried to @ ban them it said they were kicked out and guess what?.. there they are still plaguing the fking clan list.

and its getting bigger without us adding people to it too .. its like someone logs on and boom there in our clan, we have 36 ACTIVE members who are meant to be in there the others really shouldnt be... really do hope k2 sorts this shit out soon because listening to lvl20's talking smack to you because they know they cant be kicked is getting a bit annoying.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Ant I remeber when that use to be you :P

antiriad

lol.. seriously you should see green chat at around 2am our time it goes absolutely mental, if kat was still in there she'd have probably thrown the biggest titanic wobbler you've ever seen i think it's funny (we all know i love a chat argument.. just dont ask me to voice it lol)

it'll get sorted eventually anyway.. and apart from the people that aint meant to be there k2'd = 36 members dead on.

anyone know when the clanbug/make a clan/remove people from clan bug's are going to be fixed or should i continue builiding a shed in the garden out of matchsticks whilst im waiting?

LadyKnight

Some time we do have 37 members but on DRT defense i been trying to disband setanta for 2 months now and i can not.. It tells me no such char every time i try, and yes I did type name in right when i tryed.. I ask him to disban it but he cant get in his char some reason k2 changed the password on him and he can not get in to try to disban it himself.. What can be done.. Nothing can be done intill the bug is fix..

Bufty

I notice our clan Phoenix Warlords gets a mention on overcrowded clans. We want 36 in clan, but like many others r unable to kick ppl. We have quite a few inactive players, but every time we kick to add ppl, they go from leaders list but not Ko list.
    We have kicked a few ppl several times, and one guy wanted to replace mage with his priest so kicked mage. It didnt work so he tried to quit, only to find he failed leaving clan. The only time we have been able to kick some1 is when the person is online....how do we do that when the reason we r kicking is that they r inactive?
    Ko need to fix the damn bugs, so we r able to sort list out

SiegeR

Well because our clan have 40 ppl its not abusing bug

We tried to kick some ppl
    And also asked them to quit clan

But not working

Some ppls noob chars cant quit clan or got banned
    thats why we are 40 ppl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast