Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

i thought there was suppose to be 36 to a clan.....

This is a discussion on i thought there was suppose to be 36 to a clan..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yup, If you can't kick ppl from you clan this will eventually happen. Better to repair the kick, ban in ...
Page: 4

TheShadow

Yup, If you can't kick ppl from you clan this will eventually happen.

Better to repair the kick, ban in one patch and then disband them in the one after that.

We now have over 36 in our clan because of this bug. We cant kick anyone and some "quit" the game for some time and there is no way to kick them unless they quit themselves. Shitty bug.

GlarFist

So, ban clan leaders cause patches crash the clan system, and clan leaders cant do nothing. Ban Ban the n00bs, including me... i have one ghost from two months, and cannot kick him - Scuddle... Was trying everything, voodoo magic included...but he is still here...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
    Remove the bugs to have nothing to abuse, on our will or not...

I have one information for clan members on Diez 1, other on D2 etc etc... sites - konptracker is incorrect and not refreshed... official site ranking was 3 days down, and holly shit why they want my pass on site to see ranking? Great Haxz in the past was through site, and i dont trust anymore this crappy security... yeah im using n00b account to see the info, but sometimes guys i hate other to tell me what to do, especially when im paying for some kind of service...Cause KE, dears is no more F2P game...

Maximus662

Originally posted by Skip
    A number of clans are getting people bugged into the clan.
    Happened to us, we went orc. The next day, (we already had assist spots assigned) i got 3 under lvl 50 chars bugged into the clan with assist powers. I click to kick them and i get "this user does not exist" :angry:

ReiRei

Default I kicked today and joined another

I see people have been abvle to create clans. but I can't seem to create one.

ReiRei

Default I kicked today and joined another

I see people have been abvle to create clans. but I can't seem to create one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234