Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

I've been hacked

This is a discussion on I've been hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT u dont know me well now do you? I like to screw around alot ...
Page: 11

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT
    u dont know me well now do you? I like to screw around alot and there were some members of that party i did not like. So, what is this your calling me a dick head cuz i left a party? thats kind of sad tbh
    callin you a dickhead for what you did, idiot[/b]
    So........You cant read?

PS: GG sundemon, able to solo sq and hq as manytimes to get 2 rogue earings WOW you amazing

and lutzs? when did i flame you? YOU PMED ME, But yea people like you are kinda stupid YOu have no damn idea how fucking annoying it is to get massived on site by about 20 human priest and you hve noone to cure you. YOU EXEPECTED ME TO 1V1 YOU AND YOU MASSIVE ME? Fact is I considered you a friend, and you just liked fucking friends over. There you go NOW I flamed you

Banned

i fart on u

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    Originally posted by devilscommandments@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

u dont know me well now do you? I like to screw around alot and there were some members of that party i did not like. So, what is this your calling me a dick head cuz i left a party? thats kind of sad tbh

callin you a dickhead for what you did, idiot
    So........You cant read?

PS: GG sundemon, able to solo sq and hq as manytimes to get 2 rogue earings WOW you amazing

and lutzs? when did i flame you? YOU PMED ME, But yea people like you are kinda stupid YOu have no damn idea how fucking annoying it is to get massived on site by about 20 human priest and you hve noone to cure you. YOU EXEPECTED ME TO 1V1 YOU AND YOU MASSIVE ME? Fact is I considered you a friend, and you just liked fucking friends over. There you go NOW I flamed you[/b]
    You hit hard.

merchanter123

saying i can solo SQ is completely irrelevant in that sentence and i killed 2 HQ's while out of clan both gifted me with rogue earrings. and thanks for the compliment. i say at my level and my equipment soloing a HQ or SQ solo is pretty damn amazing. and we BOTH know i'm not sundemon. i'm sly, get it right., we're two different people. I also soloed bishop twice while out of clan. got a rom once.

Jimbo

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

So........You cant read?

and lutzs? when did i flame you? YOU PMED ME, But yea people like you are kinda stupid YOu have no damn idea how fucking annoying it is to get massived on site by about 20 human priest and you hve noone to cure you. YOU EXEPECTED ME TO 1V1 YOU AND YOU MASSIVE ME? Fact is I considered you a friend, and you just liked fucking friends over. There you go NOW I flamed you[/b]
    You hit hard.[/b][/quote]

Not anymore :P

Originally posted by Erian

umm yea.... that's y you ask to join back to teh clan 3 FUKING TIMES so if i were you i stfu. *

and if you start flaming me on leaving clan. it was a mistake and i regret it.
    omg ERINA u r alive?

Banned

Originally posted by Jimbo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jimbo)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    Originally posted by TempesT
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-TempesT

So........You cant read?

and lutzs? when did i flame you? YOU PMED ME, But yea people like you are kinda stupid YOu have no damn idea how fucking annoying it is to get massived on site by about 20 human priest and you hve noone to cure you. YOU EXEPECTED ME TO 1V1 YOU AND YOU MASSIVE ME? Fact is I considered you a friend, and you just liked fucking friends over. There you go NOW I flamed you
    You hit hard.[/b]
    Not anymore :P[/b][/quote]rofl rofl in csw i was massived hit 900 on him

mmm drama -_-

mmm drama -_-

Chronos

Originally posted by Baba+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Baba)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Erian

umm yea.... that's y you ask to join back to teh clan 3 FUKING TIMES so if i were you i stfu. *

omg ERINA u r alive?[/b]
    ERINA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chronos

<!--QuoteBegin-Erian

omg ERINA u r alive?[/b]
    ERINA :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr4g0n

Year Dark plays his account so he's fuked

Dr4g0n

Year Dark plays his account so he's fuked

Erian

<!--QuoteBegin-Erian

omg ERINA u r alive?[/b]
    don't start

Erian

<!--QuoteBegin-Erian

omg ERINA u r alive?[/b]
    don't start

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast