Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I've been hacked

This is a discussion on I've been hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink Too bad charlie they already know he shares the account. *All i'm waiting for is the ...
Page: 3

cowboy_killa

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Too bad charlie they already know he shares the account. *All i'm waiting for is the IP history which will then narrow down who did it
    JAVA POXY PHATON/ ROUGE JAVA POXYS OWND U

Dazad

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Aqu
    Serious question.

Could I sell my mage's items for USD, claim I've been hacked and get the items rolledback?

Just curious....
    It's possible. If you're trying to apply it to this particular situation, the way I would employ it would be as follows:

1) Make an arrangement to sell the items/account. If it's just all the items, even better because there will be a lesser chance of an argument over the sale.

2) Receive the money for the sale and make the arrangement that since it's so many items and/or you don't have time to xfer them all, you will give the login details to the person for ease of transfer. This will also eliminate a trade log from your IP.

3) New IP is logged which never occurred on the account before, setting up a "hacked" scenario and adding validity to your claim.

4) No account information is changed, just valuable items removed, thus supporting further the hack claim when someone looks into it.

5) After the investigation, it is found out that the IP is unique and hasn't been on the account before, and despite being shared, you are given a restoration because of people you know.

6) The person who bought the items from you gets away since K2 has never (afaik) researched the whereabouts of items and removed them, so they are happy with their purchase and do not complain. You get all items back plus the money they paid and can continue to play or decide to "leave the game because I was hacked and can't trust it anymore" and make twice the profit.

That's just a quick though on how I would do it if certain factors fell into play appropriately.

cowboy_killa

k2 will not look in to shit trust me.

Banned

shaohuauaheuhaue

Aqu

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu
    Serious question.

Could I sell my mage's items for USD, claim I've been hacked and get the items rolledback?

Just curious....
    It's possible. If you're trying to apply it to this particular situation, the way I would employ it would be as follows:

1) Make an arrangement to sell the items/account. If it's just all the items, even better because there will be a lesser chance of an argument over the sale.

2) Receive the money for the sale and make the arrangement that since it's so many items and/or you don't have time to xfer them all, you will give the login details to the person for ease of transfer. This will also eliminate a trade log from your IP.

3) New IP is logged which never occurred on the account before, setting up a "hacked" scenario and adding validity to your claim.

4) No account information is changed, just valuable items removed, thus supporting further the hack claim when someone looks into it.

5) After the investigation, it is found out that the IP is unique and hasn't been on the account before, and despite being shared, you are given a restoration because of people you know.

6) The person who bought the items from you gets away since K2 has never (afaik) researched the whereabouts of items and removed them, so they are happy with their purchase and do not complain. You get all items back plus the money they paid and can continue to play or decide to "leave the game because I was hacked and can't trust it anymore" and make twice the profit.

That's just a quick though on how I would do it if certain factors fell into play appropriately.[/b]
    Presumably the guy that bought the items would also be rolledback (as it would appear he is the scammer). Failing that, would rolling back the initial person not effectively dupe the items?

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu
    Serious question.

Just curious....

That's just a quick though on how I would do it if certain factors fell into play appropriately.[/b]
    Someones done some reasearch....

DieWithMyKiss

that would cause the customers items to become a dupe.

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

but ud be quiting the game so it wouldnt effect you.

Banned

aeaujehuaehuaehuaehuaehu

cowboy_killa

Originally posted by DieWithMyKiss
    SHUT THE FUCK UP 8 BALL WILL NEVER SELL A DUPE NEVER EVER DONT SAY THIS ITS NOT A DUPE NO MATER WHAT WHEN ITS AN 8 BALL MEMBER OK U SAY THIS AGAIN PHATON WILL TAKE ACTSON ON YOUR CHAR BABA MAN

Aqu

oh someone PLEASE ban this faggot

Banned

aehuaehuaheuaheuaheuaheuh roflcopter

cowboy_killa

Originally posted by W33dStyle

aehuaehuaheuaheuaheuaheuh roflcopter
    Quit lieing 8 ball have legit thing no mater what they not dupe look at babaybash rom dupe rthe shard+8 duped lots bad babas look at power hack tons wow 8 ball has a lot legit player look at FlameDancer she 51 saysing she 19 to cyber for free stuff lol

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by cowboy_killa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cowboy_killa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DieWithMyKiss
    SHUT THE FUCK UP 8 BALL WILL NEVER SELL A DUPE NEVER EVER DONT SAY THIS ITS NOT A DUPE NO MATER WHAT WHEN ITS AN 8 BALL MEMBER OK U SAY THIS AGAIN PHATON WILL TAKE ACTSON ON YOUR CHAR BABA MAN[/b]
    wtf, i was just tellin rent a little flaw in his plan....

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast