Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

I've been hacked

This is a discussion on I've been hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so the other people that got hacked, dont get fixed but u do if u think this is fair, then ...
Page: 9

Vlein

so the other people that got hacked, dont get fixed but u do
    if u think this is fair, then keep playing, the point is will chooses who he wants to help and who he wants to ignore, if he wants to do his job right, do something that helps every1 not just 1 person, that my friend, is bull shit

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Is he a gm? You cant expect him to help everone when the gms of this game dont even do shit.

Road

So much flaming...

merchanter123

that comment was pointed at no one but merchanter123.
    lol tempest your dumb, more then 1/4 if not 1/2 of the people on forums don't use their real ingame names for their own reasons. I'm happy u got hacked and i'm glad the hacker was smart enough not to leave a trail. So you are perma fu**ed. what happened to you is what you deserve, your a complete di**head to those who can't help you, and a lil brown noser to those who can. hope you never get fixed.
    k thanks.
    dýe pls

sincerely sly

Originally posted by merchanter123
    lol tempest your dumb, more then 1/4 if not 1/2 of the people on forums don't use their real ingame names for their own reasons. I'm happy u got hacked and i'm glad the hacker was smart enough not to leave a trail. So you are perma fu**ed. what happened to you is what you deserve, your a complete di**head to those who can't help you, and a lil brown noser to those who can. hope you never get fixed.
    k thanks.
    dýe pls

sincerely sly
    You made this forum account just so you can sell items behind 8balls back. And you claim you did noting wrong. IF YOU DID NOTING WRONG WHY WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE SO SECRETIVE ABOUT IT? If you think you did right you didnt even have the balls to sell items without a lowlife covered name.

Your a piece of shit.
    No one ever liked you
    Tormentors will regreat this someday

-TempesT

merchanter123

tormentors will regret nothing. there a great clan unlike 8ball , and they are all nice people they don't have fags like you in it. and again no one ever liked me? lol i still have friends in 8ball that warn me when u guys are coming to try to exp me. lol so i think the only ones that didn't like me are the leaders and a lil click u hung around with who u brain wash.

Originally posted by merchanter123
    lol tempest your dumb, more then 1/4 if not 1/2 of the people on forums don't use their real ingame names for their own reasons...

sincerely sly
    Yeah sly, like secretly selling clan items.

I remember when ppl knew I was a GM, I got the same bullshit Will is getting here too. Whether u like it or not, he is trying to help everyone, not just his friends. He can't help everyone and u guys need to realize that. If he ever helps a friend, why is that so bad?

I remember helping my clanmates too but that represented less than 1% of the cases I had to deal with. Does that made me a bad GM? Was I helping more my friends?

So far I've see Will help lots of non clanmates or unknown ppl. Why u forget that so easily when he helps a clanmate? Or u guys rather prefer he helps nobody?

Think about that before u flame one of the very few ppl that can help u in this game.

Jimbo

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123
    lol tempest your dumb, more then 1/4 if not 1/2 of the people on forums don't use their real ingame names for their own reasons...

sincerely sly

I remember when ppl knew I was a GM, I got the same bullshit Will is getting here too. Whether u like it or not, he is trying to help everyone, not just his friends. He can't help everyone and u guys need to realize that. If he ever helps a friend, why is that so bad?

I remember helping my clanmates too but that represented less than 1% of the cases I had to deal with. Does that made me a bad GM? Was I helping more my friends?

So far I've see Will help lots of non clanmates or unknown ppl. Why u forget that so easily when he helps a clanmate? Or u guys rather prefer he helps nobody?

Think about that before u flame one of the very few ppl that can help u in this game.[/b]
    I am not saying that Will should only help his friends but that this case is clearly against K2's policies because the account was shared. It just annoys me because Kotte was told that because he shared his account that noone from K2 would help and I myself am in the same situation.

Also Tempest I don't wanna talk about what happened on forums it's far in the past now but doesn't change my opinion of you

Banned

here phantom says clearly "He got mad so i got his items back so he can sell it"

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10492

morax

Shared accounts shouldnt really be helped period. This game fuels greed and however much you know the person... all it takes is a bit of money and bang your account was "hacked"

I agree will probably helps as many people as he can and sometimes you have to be selective but.... ZzZz.

If your gonna have a policy at least stick with it

merchanter123

that may be true seeing as after i was kicked from 8ball there were still clannies selling clan items. and actual clan items they got from bosses WHILE IN CLAN. unlike me, i had no 8ball clan name above my name nor a cape on my back when receiving the items. so why the fuck would they be clan items? what makes them clan items? because i talk on a ventrilo with people? thats just retarded. the day i came back into clan with name and cape i got a boss drop and gave it to hypn0s. every single time before being clanned whenever i got a boss drop i gave it to a clan leader. you can't accuse me of selling clan items that were never clans to begin with. i took advantage of a loop hole you could say. was it sneaky? perhaps. was it wrong? in some peoples eyes. only the greedy people in 8ball that wanted the items. i was not in clan when i got and sold every item i did sell. that is a 100% fact. and in many 8ball members eyes that i have talked to personally they agree why i was kicked was dumb and should not have happened. and yet even after i was kicked there was a select number of clannies that continued to sell items that were never found out, nor were they dealt with and i even told wextor their names. but nothing was done about it, he may have talked to them personally but nothing was done as severe as my case and shit i wasn't even in clan when i got my items and sold them.

let the flames begin on why i'm wrong....

Originally posted by TempesT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TempesT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123
    k thanks.
    dýe pls

sincerely sly
    You made this forum account just so you can sell items behind 8balls back. And you claim you did noting wrong. IF YOU DID NOTING WRONG WHY WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE SO SECRETIVE ABOUT IT? If you think you did right you didnt even have the balls to sell items without a lowlife covered name.

Your a piece of shit.
    No one ever liked you
    Tormentors will regreat this someday

-TempesT[/b]
    read pls

evenson

my acc was hacked, was shared with 1 person, never even got looked at because it was shared. Kotte same thing. Tempests gets a full roll back in less then 1 day because hes friends with a constable, seems fair to me.. rofl..

ALSO

The excuse phantom gave me for not helping me now is that i posted i would sell my character because i was mad with a few things, If you take a quick peek you would see that tempests char is also "up for sale." So i tell phantom that he gives me the excuse, "HE WAS MAD!" ya, so was I, but since im not 8 ball it doesnt matter.

Vlein

slm

8ball has such dumbass boss drop policies.

it could be 3am and almost everyone else is sleeping.

one person goes and kills atilla.

ep pp and wp drop, apparently they all belong to 8ball, even tho noone else did shit all to deserve them.

say you kill atilla by yourself and get a PP. you are allowed the right to use the PP by the leaders or w/e, but when you quit, you have to give it back. even tho you killed the atilla to get the PP BY YOURSELF.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast