Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sick of ppl luring on me

This is a discussion on Sick of ppl luring on me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am SICK of ppl luring mobs on me think my archer is a macroer, Not all archers macro. I ...
Page: 1

sub

Default Sick of ppl luring on me

I am SICK of ppl luring mobs on me think my archer is a macroer, Not all archers macro. I do not run and shoot, i not constantly shooting or have a healer healing, my priest (on 2nd pc) leeches and doesn't heal, its there to buff me and ress me if i die. Today i was finishing of haunga quest, when this person lures raven harpys onto me, i survived by running, but my priest didn't i can't control 2 pc's at same time.

The Party in the adjacent haunga pit was macroing to my opinion. They killed them, by why try kill me as well.

Macroers are giving us Archers who are legit a bad name.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

thx for telling us what we already know

louch

sometimes, on my archer, if im just standing and shooting, not looting, people will stand next to me until i move and stop attacking, to see if i macro
    its quite annoying

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

why run?..../town then go to next pc and /town OR use hide then go to priest pc and /town then go back to archer and run town stick a dildo up ur ass whatever u wanna do

:rollseyes:

lol i lured on u im pretty sure he was koxpin too u were right near another party of koxper so i lured on both u guys

if u dont wanna be accused of koxping then dont stand right near koxpers its pretty simple

DeathInTheNight

Dont priests have the gate skill

Pwner4Last

*Plays one of those funny music things, when some1 are about to say something great*

In times like these, legit archers has to go assasin for awhile, if not, they will get lured on, and that's the way it will be.

sub

Expalin this for me Pure, Why did u think i was macroing ?
    And yes the party next to was macroing, Ks'ing me half the time, i couldn't get a screenshot of him to post coz couldn't see any arrows shooting, and i don't use fraps. Did u take a video for proof of macroing ?

letshavcones

Dude i think i think Pwner4last said it best...Just go sin then u might not get lured on all the time

T-Mac

hahahahahaha
    i luv that shit

you can shoot arrows with daggers...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by sub
    Expalin this for me Pure, Why did u think i was macroing ? *
    And yes the party next to was macroing, Ks'ing me half the time, i couldn't get a screenshot of him to post coz couldn't see any arrows shooting, and i don't use fraps. *Did u take a video for proof of macroing ?
    would video of macroing have made any difference? k2 bans people once a month and they dont ban anybody over lvl 4x :rollseyes: in game player-given justice is the only justice that this game will ever have

ReiRei

Originally posted by battle_mrs
    lol i lured on u im pretty sure he was koxpin too u were right near another party of koxper so i lured on both u guys

if u dont wanna be accused of koxping then dont stand right near koxpers its pretty simple
    UK doesn't lure... not even on macroers. It is written in your clan rules.

ReiRei

Default Re: Sick of ppl luring on me

Originally posted by sub
    I am SICK of ppl luring mobs on me think my archer is a macroer, Not all archers macro. I do not run and shoot, i not constantly shooting or have a healer healing, my priest (on 2nd pc) leeches and doesn't heal, its there to buff me and ress me if i die. Today i was finishing of haunga quest, when this person lures raven harpys onto me, i survived by running, but my priest didn't i can't control 2 pc's at same time.

The Party in the adjacent haunga pit was macroing to my opinion. They killed them, by why try kill me as well.

Macroers are giving us Archers who are legit a bad name.
    suggestion, because I also stand and shoot and I don't loot when I am alone. Because usually when I am on my archer, I am bored and only wanting to level, and don't care to pick up fullplate that drops. Have nomal chat open and when someone comes up to you, type "Hello. How are you?" 99% of the time, that works. Or, stop shooting and swift them. That will freak them out.

Originally posted by ResserGD
    thx for telling us what we already know
    Thanks for being a total queer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast