Question aimed to Ardream Players

This is a discussion on Question aimed to Ardream Players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you all heard, the new PK zone for lvls 35~69 will take place in our Knight Online as soon ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

As you all heard, the new PK zone for lvls 35~69 will take place in our Knight Online as soon as the new expansion will come out.
    So I decided to ask you, the Ardream players, who will go for the new PK zone? Why should/not you go for the new PK zone? And what CLASS are you in Ardream?

I hope it's the right section.

I duno if i want to go preist or warrior :S

Kiler666

for me ardream is for having nice pk - which is the best from EVERY game without boring lvling which is worse ....

geting 69 for me is cut 3 - 5 weeks from life - i dont get it.

quite is the best option, if there wont be <=59 pk zone

I duno if i want to go preist or warrior :S[/b]
    +1

there will be a 59zone aswell.

there&#39;s just an extra pk zone added -70

and ofc i will stay 59 on my ardream

J

I think Ardream is going to die off. The 69 PK zone is where it&#39;s gonna be. I for one, am going archer because I wanna try out the new combo + I&#39;ve always wanted to play archer.

ArminVanBuuren

Personally, I&#39;ll keep my Ardream rogue, and I&#39;m moving my Ardream BP to the new zone... always wanted to test with my judgement :P but I&#39;m also playing a rogue which I have in lvl 69 already, so I&#39;ll be playing both Ardream and Ronark Base Camp as a sin. ^_^

ISeeYouPee

well i got a ii +9 on c west I am selling it so for those of u that watn 69 lvl pm me u will pwn with this monster

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Adream will survive, maybe less people, but that makes it less crowded, hopefully will balance it out.

GummyBear

Most orcs are pretty tired of the 10 orcs:50 humans in adream
    in 70- zone there wont be any of that bs.
    -and if the ksers of adream decide they can go to the new pk zone they are going to be free np for the orcs,( not saying there not free np in adream but it wont be the same).

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

As you all heard, the new PK zone for lvls 35~69 will take place in our Knight Online as soon as the new expansion will come out.
    So I decided to ask you, the Ardream players, who will go for the new PK zone? Why should/not you go for the new PK zone? And what CLASS are you in Ardream?

I hope it&#39;s the right section.[/b]
    i;&#39;ma wait after expsasion is implimented and see how active both are i might m ake a char for eatch or upgrade an ardream char for ronark...see what happens anyway ;x