Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

i will create a mobile app for your clan , professional mobile app

This is a discussion on i will create a mobile app for your clan , professional mobile app within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi,i am a Creator mobile app. and i am playing on knight online game. i was created a lot of ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default i will create a mobile app for your clan , professional mobile app

Hi,i am a Creator mobile app. and i am playing on knight online game. i was created a lot of mobile app . and upload some of them to android market. i wanted to know . if your wanted to order from me to create a mobile app for your clan on game or anything just for $5 . I suggest you also you can I create a unique Qr Code image with the logo of your clan. Think about it your can put on icon on clan the Qr code and any of players who meets you can scann the Qr code from your gown. its can be very cool . on the mobile application i can add up to 5 categoies , for example : facebook fan page, twitter profile, youtube channel , Photos from facebook page , about us, contect us(leder of clan or / and email) , for add the app to android market is added more $5 dollars.for i will create a UNIQUE custom Qr code with your colors and logo / picture add more $5 dollar. Thanks . MobileCreator
    I'm waiting for responses,interest,or opinion on the subject
    every way $5 please send me PM me , or reply this topic
    I wiil create a UNIQUE custom Qr code with your colors and logo / picture for $5
    I will create a professional mobile web app and upload to Android Market and redirect your website mobile users to your mobile web based app for $5
    (For $ 10 it a symbolic fee, you can upgrade your clan)
    any App with ad, becouse have free hosting , if you wanted to remove the ad its costs $5 per month
    Edit: Added Example of my works images on this topic below. New today i created a a mobile app for example of my work , and made a UNIQUE custom Qr code with color and icon. also i upload to android market too. so i will add a images of example of my works.
    Qr Code Design

Example of App

Example of Opening App

Can get this app on Android Market search "knightonline"This is example of my work. waiting for opinions.
    Last edited by MobileCreator; 12-30-2011 at 07:43 AM.

Banned Regular Member

Probably its can help for clans when to meet and other things, Good Idea.

Banned Member

thanks for your opinion ,
    i am waiting for response of admins of this forum, for if i can post link to my gallry of my works.
    and if i can post also link to website i offer my gigs it is on fiverr and my profile is fiverr.com/mobilecreator
    but i can't post the links before get approve from the admins ,

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Nope, no links to other sites. If people are interested, you can send it to them in PM's, but not in the topic.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Nope, no links to other sites. If people are interested, you can send it to them in PM's, but not in the topic.
    Thanks, i am sorry about it.

someone should make a ko4life app :O

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    someone should make a ko4life app :O
    I'd like someone from the forum will be among my customers

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

5$ for an app ? That's BS.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    5$ for an app ? That's BS.
    what this is BS?
    anyway , the app is free hosting thats why have a ad on the app, if you wanted to remove the ad its costs $5 per month
    also total is costs $10 for each created app and design the Qr Code,
    I do not want to back up a lot of work, I want to get some of that cost me + earn some money

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MobileCreator View Post
    what this is BS?
    anyway , the app is free hosting thats why have a ad on the app, if you wanted to remove the ad its costs $5 per month
    also total is costs $10 for each created app and design the Qr Code,
    I do not want to back up a lot of work, I want to get some of that cost me + earn some money
    Cool, it's like buying a banana for $5, but if I don't want bruises then I gotta pay an extra $5 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Cool, it's like buying a banana for $5, but if I don't want bruises then I gotta pay an extra $5 a month.
    Function + services versus a consumable good. The $5.00 application price is pretty standard, but I mean $5.00 for a banana? EHYO WHAT? Eat the bruised banana bro, perhaps the potassium will help inspire some more appropraite analogies.
    Jammin and MINO like this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

The most app's on Android Market cost like 2 bucks. Even the games (Gameloft HD) are 3 - 4$. So you ask 5$ + 10$ for a shitty application. Pretty much bussiness.

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    The most app's on Android Market cost like 2 bucks. Even the games (Gameloft HD) are 3 - 4$. So you ask 5$ + 10$ for a shitty application. Pretty much bussiness.
    i am a create the app , not sell app for download . lol ,
    if you buy from me , i will create for you own mobile app. and every one can download this app for free on Android Market

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

i ahve download and tried it i noticed there is a facebook button as well and if your already logged into facebook on your phone when you push this button does your app collect any information during the connection im sorry i mean no offence just anything ko related has made most of us paranoid

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by diablos13us View Post
    i ahve download and tried it i noticed there is a facebook button as well and if your already logged into facebook on your phone when you push this button does your app collect any information during the connection im sorry i mean no offence just anything ko related has made most of us paranoid
    its ok , becouse i am only Embed the facebok fan page, also youtube channel, and twitter profile, too i can add about us , and contact us but its good for websites not for clans....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast