Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I will help k2 fix the game :-)

This is a discussion on I will help k2 fix the game :-) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OK if the moderators really got contacts in k2 that can give this message to the programmers: ok the solution ...
Page: 1

Powerful

Default I will help k2 fix the game :-)

OK if the moderators really got contacts in k2 that can give this message to the programmers:

ok the solution is simple, you need to buy a commercial .exe encryptor for the client(many are available in the market, and many of them are impossible to crack), after you encrypted the client exe just take the md5 of the file, and add a server-side encrypted checking for the knightonline.exe md5..
    thats about it, if you can make this system bugless which is much less harder, koxp wont work, because they wont be able to inject anything to the process(you need a cryptor that support this option, to stop injectings)

ITS THAT SIMPLE TO STOP KOXP, 5-10 MINUTES OF CODING AND 100$ FOR A COMMERCIAL ENCRYPTOR.

you also know how easy it is to hex edit the version of the exe so that koxp can just make their own? koxp makes a lot of money, they wont let something as easily thought out as that stop them

Powerful

Originally posted by Kenner
    you also know how easy it is to hex edit the version of the exe so that koxp can just make their own? *koxp makes a lot of money, they wont let something as easily thought out as that stop them
    what are you talking about dude? o_O
    this solution is impossible to by-pass if they will code it right.

ThisIsUrArmor

Kenner Would u like to tell powerful that i am trustworth? Rember me Killa from VGO the once ADMIN... Tell Powerful i dont do shit like that cause he thinks im a tuirkish little Douche bag

powerful dont trust this idiot.

anyway, knowing k2 will screw it up it's very possible to bypass it, also just use an old exe and hex edit the version is all i'm saying, and would be a quick bypass.

NeedHelp

Y do u think k2 wants to stop KOXP? They like to torture us it's Sexual Enjoyment for them, damn sadists

Powerful

anyway, knowing k2 will screw it up it's very possible to bypass it, also just use an old exe and hex edit the version is all i'm saying, and would be a quick bypass.
    dude what are you talking about again dont say things you dont know anything about, the old exe wont work because they will put encrypted server-side md5 checking, md5 of a file is impossible to fake.

ahh ok i've misread the first post. but once again dont think that will stop koxp, take a look at some of the shit it can do, it looks like they need the source code to do some of this, and think, who has the source code? k2 and mgames. who's more corrupt and less secure of the 2, and which wants to make more money? k2. so either 1. k2 makes it or 2. koxp has an easy time hacking k2 servers to get that, and if they can hack the k2 servers there is always a bypass of some sort waiting to get through.

ThisIsUrArmor

What the hell Kenner this is Killa from Fucking MSN i worked with u on fucking F-KO and Vgaming And now ur backstabbing me -WTF dude Vision even posted on my mother fucking site if you dont belive me check the Shout out box!@

SaintLakis

Im a programmer and i dont understand a dam thing you are talking about :unsure:

ViSiOn is not trustworthy. He cheated in the past and steals accounts from people now. If you hang around him you are only appearing as suspicious.

Originally posted by ThisIsUrArmor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThisIsUrArmor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner

What the hell Kenner this is Killa from Fucking MSN i worked with u on fucking F-KO and Vgaming And now ur backstabbing me -WTF dude Vision even posted on my mother fucking site if you dont belive me check the Shout out box!@[/b]
    lol you didnt do shit, all you are is someone that feels they are important and that they can do anything, when you're nothing but a leecher/brown noser

FatM4n

it's a good start, but k2 and mgames are to lazy to do anything about it

ThisIsUrArmor

Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner)</div>
    Originally posted by ThisIsUrArmor@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner

What the hell Kenner this is Killa from Fucking MSN i worked with u on fucking F-KO and Vgaming And now ur backstabbing me -WTF dude Vision even posted on my mother fucking site if you dont belive me check the Shout out box!@
    lol you didnt do shit, all you are is someone that feels they are important and that they can do anything, when you're nothing but a leecher/brown noser[/b]
    whta the fuck dude u used to be so nice but it looks like andy Changed that.. And im fucking Doing shit for vision to Promote vgo with the new VGO Exit thing i made.. If you dont belive me get on msn and ill show u, If it isnt too much to ask.

Powerful

Originally posted by SaintLakis
    Im a programmer and i dont understand a dam thing you are talking about *:unsure:
    ever heard about commercial .exe protection software? anyway it prevents anyone from editing the .exe and injecting shit into the process using some techniques i dont give a shit about, it just works and its almost impossible to by-pass.

the coders only needs to make sure the client the guy is running got the same md5 signature as the protected .exe signature using some good encryption so koxp coders wont be able to trick the server-side checking.. understand now ? the ultimate protection.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast