Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I will help k2 fix the game :-)

This is a discussion on I will help k2 fix the game :-) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ThisIsUrArmor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThisIsUrArmor)</div> Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner) <!--QuoteBegin-ThisIsUrArmor @ <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner powerful dont trust this idiot. anyway, knowing ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by ThisIsUrArmor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThisIsUrArmor)</div>
    Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ThisIsUrArmor
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner

powerful dont trust this idiot.

anyway, knowing k2 will screw it up it's very possible to bypass it, also just use an old exe and hex edit the version is all i'm saying, and would be a quick bypass.

What the hell Kenner this is Killa from Fucking MSN i worked with u on fucking F-KO and Vgaming And now ur backstabbing me -WTF dude Vision even posted on my mother fucking site if you dont belive me check the Shout out box!@
    lol you didnt do shit, all you are is someone that feels they are important and that they can do anything, when you're nothing but a leecher/brown noser[/b]
    whta the fuck dude u used to be so nice but it looks like andy Changed that.. And im fucking Doing shit for vision to Promote vgo with the new VGO Exit thing i made.. If you dont belive me get on msn and ill show u, If it isnt too much to ask.[/b][/quote]

i blocked you on msn a long time ago since i had no respect for you, just went along with the "lol"'s to get through those convo's. quite frankly vgo can go fuck itself as all it is, is full of noobs. kkthxbb.

SaintLakis

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SaintLakis
    Im a programmer and i dont understand a dam thing you are talking about *:unsure:
    ever heard about commercial .exe protection software? anyway it prevents anyone from editing the .exe and injecting shit into the process using some techniques i dont give a shit about, it just works and its almost impossible to by-pass.

the coders only needs to make sure the client the guy is running got the same md5 signature as the protected .exe signature using some good encryption so koxp coders wont be able to trick the server-side checking.. understand now ? the ultimate protection.[/b]
    I see. I will give it a look

Powerful

http://www.sdprotector.com/

compression of the application - up to 60%
    encryption of the application
    counteraction to application memory dumping with ProcDump-like tools.
    application integrity check.
    powerful protection against most known (and unknown) debuggers
    counteracts disassemblers- defeat reverse engineering!
    counteraction to memory patching.
    defeat API hook (protect any special technique you use).
    API for interaction between application and protection routines
    runtime code en/decryption
    encryption of license-specific code

automation of license generation
    licensing system featuring up to 1024 bit public key cryptography
    registration via keyfiles or text keys
    blacklisting of stolen or compromised keys
    detect backdating or reinstallation to gain additional usage.
    ability to create trial keys and hardware dependent keys

ThisIsUrArmor

Originally posted by Kenner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenner)</div>
    Originally posted by ThisIsUrArmor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ThisIsUrArmor)
    Originally posted by Kenner
    <!--QuoteBegin-ThisIsUrArmor
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner

powerful dont trust this idiot.

anyway, knowing k2 will screw it up it's very possible to bypass it, also just use an old exe and hex edit the version is all i'm saying, and would be a quick bypass.

What the hell Kenner this is Killa from Fucking MSN i worked with u on fucking F-KO and Vgaming And now ur backstabbing me -WTF dude Vision even posted on my mother fucking site if you dont belive me check the Shout out box!@

lol you didnt do shit, all you are is someone that feels they are important and that they can do anything, when you're nothing but a leecher/brown noser
    whta the fuck dude u used to be so nice but it looks like andy Changed that.. And im fucking Doing shit for vision to Promote vgo with the new VGO Exit thing i made.. If you dont belive me get on msn and ill show u, If it isnt too much to ask.[/b]
    i blocked you on msn a long time ago since i had no respect for you, just went along with the "lol"'s to get through those convo's. quite frankly vgo can go fuck itself as all it is, is full of noobs. kkthxbb.[/b][/quote]

sure then Kenner Sure.. But i aint a hacker i dont do that lamer shit..

R34P3R_Magikz

I don't think KOXP works in the way ur describing it, I don't think it replaces the .exe file or edits it. it more or less just sends packets to the server? if i'm not wrong maybe though. I think they would just need to monitor packets Sent to the server or using a third party to monitor them and block suspicous packets Like Running and arrow showering would generate more packets than just arrow showering standing still? if i'm not wrong i don't realy know much about either, kosp or tcp/udp packets

:pic:

aint vision scammer or cheater someth like that? why would i trust him than? why would i give a shit if vision posted on ur forum? who the fuk is vision? :lol:

nvm u r BANNED MOFO! xD

Powerful

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    I don't think KOXP works in the way ur describing it, I don't think it replaces the .exe file *or edits it. it more or less just sends packets to the server? if i'm not wrong maybe though. I think they would just need to monitor packets Sent to the server or using a third party to monitor them and block suspicous packets Like Running and arrow showering would generate *more packets than just arrow showering standing still? if i'm not wrong i don't realy know much about either, kosp or tcp/udp packets
    koxp injects a .dll into the process

Banned

are you the same powerful with duped shit out of your ass?

BooZ

i just dont get it, it must be so friggin easy to log a gm account on the K2 office and ban all the koxpers they see, and do that at least once a week..
    Makes me think of K2 and KOXP are a team h43r:
    or maybe KOXP pays K2 to not stop / ban koxpers.

Mrjcolley101

you also know how easy it is to hex edit the version of the exe so that koxp can just make their own? *koxp makes a lot of money, they wont let something as easily thought out as that stop them
    + fucking 1

Mrjcolley101

you also know how easy it is to hex edit the version of the exe so that koxp can just make their own? *koxp makes a lot of money, they wont let something as easily thought out as that stop them
    + fucking 1

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by BooZ
    i just dont get it, it must be so friggin easy to log a gm account on the K2 office and ban all the koxpers they see, and do that at least once a week.. *
    Makes me think of K2 and KOXP are a team *h43r: *
    or maybe KOXP pays K2 to not stop / ban koxpers.
    yeah rigth... but even if they ban all koxpers.. more and more gonna come...

Weed

Originally posted by Powerful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Powerful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner
    what are you talking about dude? o_O
    this solution is impossible to by-pass if they will code it right.[/b]
    u talking about k2?

they neer do anything right.

ViSeH

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    ViSiOn is not trustworthy. He cheated in the past and steals accounts from people now. If you hang around him you are only appearing as suspicious.
    +1 and people stop thinking im ViSiOn i'm not i'm trustworthy

ViSeH

Originally posted by Weed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Weed)</div>
    Originally posted by Powerful@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kenner

what are you talking about dude? o_O
    this solution is impossible to by-pass if they will code it right.
    u talking about k2?

they neer do anything right.[/b]
    Nothing is impossible to bypass give it a day higher level hackers then koxp will bypass it and it might take koxp a while longer but they will bypass it too but I don't see what this program will be useful for koxp it uses PACKETS it doesn't inject anything! but it can still come out handy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast