Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

I WILL KEEP ON ATTACKING!!!!!

This is a discussion on I WILL KEEP ON ATTACKING!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; go on trying to ban me.... u cant ban and i ll keep on attacking till i get my items ...
Page: 1

SaintSilvia

Default I WILL KEEP ON ATTACKING!!!!!

go on trying to ban me.... u cant ban and i ll keep on attacking till i get my items from shadowhax back. cuz this web site is the reason for me to loose my items... f u all.... and keep ur servers tight bitches devil u ll have to pay a lot to et your page repaired.... and your host.. cuz botnet rulesss....
    No commment anymore........... we ll see........ And who do u think the person that attacked k2forum that was me... ask me to jason ... I am not workin alone... Ask me and LasveGas to bigbird and infinitemadness we had great fun by enterin their chars......... ok SHADOWHAX U LL BE THE REASON FOR THIS.....

FatM4n

good for you.
    now leave idiot

redfieldTnT

cool <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

umm...they can ban quite easily

on a side note...this forum isnt the reason u lost ur items....u being an idiot caused u to lose ur items

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

lol since when has this site become a reason for you to lose your items.. what a retard.

hey your mother is the reason why i lost my virginity!!!!111 would've been a better one.

FatM4n

haha
    good one lil or wtf do you say ur name?

SaintSilvia

LOL no comments... and they thought that they can ban me... u can only ban my acc in this forum... but not the others i can register easily.... do u know any website like cloak.com or some proxiess.....lol gogogogo ban

good so u keep on making accuonts and theyll keep banning...i can assure u it takes far less clicks to ip ban u than it does for u to make new accounts so whos really getting owned...u or them? think carefully im sure if u have any intelligence ull see its u

SaintSilvia

lol another bitch that doesnt have any idea that i can get 100 accs by only one click..... but they cant ban all the accs they r from seperate ips.. give some stat point to int man... lol

Originally posted by SaintSilvia
    give some stat point to int man
    im not the idiot that got scammed now am i?

the_man_slayer

rofl owned

SaintSilvia

getting scammed
    s not a thing about int. it is just about trusting pplss now i got that u r the real idiot..

KirbyKommando

LOL no comments... and they thought that they can ban me... u can only ban my acc in this forum... but not the others i can register easily.... do u know any website like cloak.com or some proxiess.....lol gogogogo ban
    Aren't you smart.

the_man_slayer

getting scammed *
    s not a thing about int. it is just about trusting pplss now i got that u r the real idiot..
    how can people trust u now that u have done this shit?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast