Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I WILL KEEP ON ATTACKING!!!!!

This is a discussion on I WILL KEEP ON ATTACKING!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; which mob is know by the id 5501?...
Page: 3

which mob is know by the id 5501?

100 times nothing... u will reach the max amount of mobs that cud be summoned, so u will spawn around 30 isiloons. Try spawning when FT is on u will find u cant

zzz botnet is for kiddies that are 13 years old and are in fxp scene, they ddos people cause they're leeter then them, or because they think they're awesome...

personally, noone cares about you, and so far, the forums have still been up and you've been saying the forum was going down for a whole while now.. so, go eat kebab and do something useless, like pray... bb knob.

do it and we will believe you

for now you're just a kid that found the gm hand book <_<

SaintSilvia

lol i already spawned some in manes and i think they were around 130s and all of them dropped some.. and i forgot the number but i summoned some etaroth to mak xp formyself.. as u know each gives 200kxp and with a gm char 5 or 6 hit per etaroth. and blue treasure chests.
    Festo u need to learn about them i think..

come p1 moradon and do it

btw on olympia i xped to 80 by killing a mob i made in the db , 0 ac , 1 hp and give 5m xp :rollseyes:

SaintSilvia

Originally posted by Chemical
    zzz botnet is for kiddies that are 13 years old and are in fxp scene, they ddos people cause they're leeter then them, or because they think they're awesome...
    u need to learn about it!!! give me your msn address and i ll teach u how a connection comes down...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Flippy
    do it and we will believe you

for now you're just a kid that found the gm hand book *<_<
    not even that hard with all the private servers now a days rofl

http://forum.ragezone.com/knight-online/gm...nds-153033.html

OMG GM COMMANDS!!!!!!!!! SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

most of the command are outdated

u cant spawn more than a certain amount, the mobs get bugged. Which etaroth did u spawn theres 3 types each are different. Theres mobs with more XP than etaroths dont say u know what ur doing when u obviously dont

SaintSilvia

ok ill give u some detailed information about gm chars. first one : infinitemadness he was lvl 62 but all stats were 255 he has one rogue in edana...

bigbird: he had lvl 70 char on cypher a priest. it had two swords which has equal attack to ms but one handed and that sword was not flame added but lightning... these r theones that i could reach for now ... camazotz gogo search internet if u can find these info... and if u dont believe me someone who has good relation with bigbird or jason tell them my name SaintSilvia and tell my friends name LasveGas... from now on no answersss. i ll do what i m talkin about...

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lvl 63 20k np and such a 1337 hax0r.................i dunno but if i were so 1337 and xp'd so much on 200k xp eteroths id be a bit higher than 63 gogo talk out ur ass some more

Cavalier

Do I detect an empty jar of care in this thread?

come pathos 1 moradon ,spawn an isiloon or volcanic rock or whatever , and ill believe you

i already know that infinitemadness is a rogue because of the screenshots posted when she was farming isiloon (well the hacker but w/e) and we cant verify about bigbird.
    so it prove nothing , sorry

Uve just research GM commands because u cannot unban urself using /permitconnect as to use a /permit command u need to be actually ingame. If ur forbidconnected u cannot enter ingame therefore u saying u unbanned urself is BULLSHIT do what u want but ur banned now

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast