Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I WILL KEEP ON ATTACKING!!!!!

This is a discussion on I WILL KEEP ON ATTACKING!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Grow up and stop drinking mother’s milk....
Page: 5

hej

Grow up and stop drinking mother’s milk.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If he's such a leet hacker and can get onto GM accounts, why doesn't he make himself the items he lost. Damn fucking noobs pretending they are something special.

GoodGun

Originally posted by SaintSilvia
    if i need anything then i get it....
    you know i realy feel sad for you no i realy do you think life is only a game and if you get virtual items in a virtual game you own all you tihin u r the best then if u can realy get all then first get some friends which dont scam you

im realy sad for you

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

" if u cant dance then this, is ur jam baby. left to right all nite , slide , thats all u gotta do h43r: :rollseyes:

yo fest0, can u do a /pimp kleenex on ares servers?

i need 1337 items, lvl and stats

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    on a side note...this forum isnt the reason u lost ur items....u being an idiot caused u to lose ur items
    +1

DeathInTheNight

If hes so good make me a fukin pair of ROL+4.Also 1st lvl 80 on ROFD would b cool.So if u not done that for urself,FUCK OFF u stupid little cunt.

haha a hacker that admits it was him,UNHEARD OF

Guys, everybody log off right now, this forum is the direct cause of people being hacked, you could be next. That's gotta be a new one, who blames a forum for being hacked? Holy shit, I'm a fatass, I'm gonna blame all that fat food I ate, KILL THE FOOD.

Lock this topic it's an abuse of internet bandwidth.

t3hhhh

gj ban that fucker for taking credit for my actions

And turks wonder why we IP banned whole Turkey? :P

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    If he's such a leet hacker and can get onto GM accounts, why doesn't he make himself the items he lost. *Damn fucking noobs pretending they are something special.
    +122103210

rofl guys think about it.. his motive for "bringing down ko4life" was that he got scammed and didnt get his items back.. lmfao if hes so leet with being a fucking gm why didnt he either hack back the items taken.. create the items.. or like fuck up the guy who scammed his shit? lol .. so funny

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Devile
    And turks wonder why we IP banned whole Turkey? :P
    hý aga wý ban us??

earl

ok ill give u some detailed information about gm chars. first one : infinitemadness he was lvl 62 but all stats were 255 he has one rogue in edana...
    bigbird: he had lvl 70 char on cypher a priest. it had two swords which has equal attack to ms but one handed and that sword was not flame added but lightning... these r theones that i could reach for now ... camazotz gogo search internet if u can find these info... and if u dont believe me someone who has good relation with bigbird or jason tell them my name SaintSilvia and tell my friends name LasveGas... from now on no answersss. i ll do what i m talkin about...
    LasveGas , who was the guy asking me the gm commands , now u guys became hackers? Did cheat engine make u hackers or what? U got those accounts with cheat engine when its fixed u r fuked , i know how did u get items how did u exp with gm chars now go ask lasvegas who gave his him 1st roc rappy +7 in/ib , stop ur bullshits u cant do anything u never could.

@Devile go find me crack of hide ip fag!

Jediay

wow not blocked yet

Mental_Anguish

i dont need any sympathy.... if i need anything then i get it.... all i need is my items back.... anyway i ll use my way of having items.. during one week this website ll get slower... and in one month there lll be no website we ll see...

So go hack shit and stop talking about it. Why keep posting over and over and over, prove your point, and stfu.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345