I won't be playing PSYR3N for now...

This is a discussion on I won't be playing PSYR3N for now... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so if you see my warrior on, it's BattyBat aka FattyBat aka Paddington Bean so don't be bothering him with ...
Page: 1

Default I won't be playing PSYR3N for now...

so if you see my warrior on, it's BattyBat aka FattyBat aka Paddington Bean

so don't be bothering him with PM's about the forums, and alternativly, don't be bothering me when you beat him in a 1 v 1

also you won't see me joining the AHM human crappy clan that Morax is making, because regardless of whether or not i play the character, i won't have my name under his because dean is a nonce

AHM for lýfe... just not the crappy one :lol:

i tought you were giving me that char :lol:

Vishnu

I assume that means you're gonna play on Ares for awhile, yes no maybe?

that's a no sorry, matt has decided to keep his account, no worries though i just wanted to make a video and defeat some nemesis', but thats all fine.

I'll be playing wow/working

BattyBat

Default Re: I won't be playing PSYR3N for now...

Originally posted by PADDY

so don't be bothering him with PM's about the forums, and alternativly, don't be bothering me when you beat him in a 1 v 1

also you won't see me joining the AHM human crappy clan that Morax is making, because regardless of whether or not i play the character, i won't have my name under his because dean is a nonce

firstly, fo with paddington bean

secondly, i wyll wyn 1 v 1

thirdly, :wub: paddy

oncemore

No clan will survive when the ldr spends 29minutes of his scrolls in cz town xD

we all know the real reason dean isn't playing World Of Warcraft with the rest of us is because you get disconnected if you go afk for more than 30 minutes

Banned

u sucked anyways so who cares if u dont play it now....maybe batty will do it some justice :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

wait there, let me find that screenshot

Banned

wait there, let me find that screenshot
    u will never let that go will u .....aviv sucks and his combo sucks....when i 1v1 u will never get a ss of u winning :lol:

but i still love u paddy

Mario

WTF how Dean transfered hes char ?? ><