Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

A question about my char that got hacked =/

This is a discussion on A question about my char that got hacked =/ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hiya everyone. As nearly everyone knows, i got hacked for a few weeks ago. Yesterday, i got my account back, ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default A question about my char that got hacked =/

Hiya everyone.

As nearly everyone knows, i got hacked for a few weeks ago.

Yesterday, i got my account back, with items and stuff, there was also items there, that wasnt mine.

Now i figured out, that the hacker, sold my char to someone, and the new owner started to gear it up.

So the items on the account is actually his, but i lost all my items on the acc.

The new owner is now asking if he can get the stuff back?

What wud u do? give him it? or keep it (remember u lost everything u had, and now u suddenly got it all again)

Thx in advance

i think give him his stuff only
    he didnt know oyur acc was hacked
    know what i mean

:pic:

keep it coz i wanne see u online again :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Banned

Yes but still remember.

I got hacked, lost everything, and now u get it all back...

I wonder if anyone stands in this situration they wud give it back =/

So, look at it like this : U get lots of stuff, gets hacked, youre sad, suddenly, u get it all back, and now someone, u dont even know, ask to get the stuff back =/

Croovax

i would keep them . u dont know if he is lieing or not

true i guess i didnt see it that way he might be lieing

Terrorblade

give just half gear or nothing, you were hacked and the one who bought it should find something about that char. I don't see any reason why would you pay for this again...

Banned

Thats also how im looking at it.

But im sure he will start flaming me, and i hate stuff like that >.<

FatM4n

I had a smiular situation on fatm4n
    it got hacked and traded for bp and then fatm4n got rollbacked and I logged in and took my items and my items only and then gave the rest to him.

I think you should take your items and leave the rest to him, and rember you sold your char so it's not nice to highjack his char, but tranfer you items so someone trustworthy and sell it of or buy another char and gear it up with ur items

Its your char , buying char is against ToS so you just keep the gear , sorry for him if he bought it , but its his prob , not your

Banned

Originally posted by FatM4n
    it got hacked and traded for bp and then fatm4n got rollbacked and I logged in and took my items and my items only and then gave the rest to him.

I think you should take your items and leave the rest to him, and rember you sold your char so it's not nice to highjack his char, but tranfer you items so someone trustworthy and sell it of or buy another char and gear it up with ur items
    This is Blizie who got hacked, not that char i sold, and non of my items are their, i guess the hacker took em all with him, and sold the char naked?

FatM4n

om han skriver shit om dig, så tar jag din sida, ska du veta :wub:

Terrorblade

Originally posted by Flippy
    Its your char , buying char is against ToS so you just keep the gear , sorry for him if he bought it , but its his prob , not your
    +1

x_Lionheart_x

Either way it'll be good to see you again Blizie ^_^

FatM4n

Originally posted by WindWaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WindWaker)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

This is Blizie who got hacked, not that char i sold, and non of my items are their, i guess the hacker took em all with him, and sold the char naked?[/b]
    if you got hacked and the hacker sold the hacked char and now you got it all back, I see no problems why you shouldn't get you items and your char back without flaming, the one who bought from the hacker should look if the the char was hacked.

Go and use your char again

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast